Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

10 minutes ago, Seth Vega said:

I hope this girl I'm interested in is at the place I usually go to because I'm going to ask her out. We seem to have a really strong connection. Conversation just flowed between her and I while we stared at each other eyes. She is so beautiful, too. 

Keep the crazy down until the 3rd date, and don't show her your kung fu moves.

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

There's a massive agriculture welfare program that subsidizes the production of ethanol from corn.  The thing is that it produces vastly more ethanol than we need for any practical use.  Farmers have for years been aware that it's more profitable for them to grow corn for this surplus ethanol program than it is to grow food for market.

So we have a vast amount of resources being squandered to obfuscate a massive government hand out to farmers to the real detriment to the rest of us.  Not just the money we're out, but also the physical resources that could be better used on nearly any other purpose.

. . . but that e85 makes my car go vroom-vroom more gooder!

1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

. . . but that e85 makes my car go vroom-vroom more gooder!

Ethanol fucks up pretty much any engine with points and a carburetor so it can be a huge pain in the ass to find non ethanol fuel if you have a classic car or an old tractor.  I've also noticed it can cause problems in small engines like chainsaws and lawnmowers.

30 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Which is why you can only run it with a tuned car since it has "less" energy than gas. Once tuned for it, there isn't really a difference (in terms of wear).   

Does this eliminate the gunky residue?  My solution was to just use gas from the local airport since it was ethanol free and it seemed to be less of a headache than retuning a bunch of old engines.  I was having this residue build up and it was requiring pretty frequent cleaning.

Edited by J-ride
1 hour ago, Seth Vega said:

I hope this girl I'm interested in is at the place I usually go to because I'm going to ask her out. We seem to have a really strong connection. Conversation just flowed between her and I while we stared at each other eyes. She is so beautiful, too. 

It's great you found a girl.  First Stu, and now you! 

Yes, always look at each others eyes because at some point both of your brains are going to get grossed out the moment the clothes come off, and you may develop a false sense of pride that you both have gotten a tier boost in attractiveness. You did not. This is the best you can do. I suggest do it in the shower first, given it has enough room for you two.  You want to make sure she is desensitized because you have no idea the amount of sweat juice and body oder she may have developed due to her fats. You maybe tasting that at some point, along with sticking your face in some areas that have a repulsive smell. That is some nasty shit! 

If she is black, hide your valuables and make sure she doesn't listen to any shit rapper because she may think she is thug and will then try to go all street, and if you try to stand your ground you maybe called a racist. 

3 hours ago, Reticently said:

There's a massive agriculture welfare program that subsidizes the production of ethanol from corn.  The thing is that it produces vastly more ethanol than we need for any practical use.  Farmers have for years been aware that it's more profitable for them to grow corn for this surplus ethanol program than it is to grow food for market.

So we have a vast amount of resources being squandered to obfuscate a massive government hand out to farmers to the real detriment to the rest of us.  Not just the money we're out, but also the physical resources that could be better used on nearly any other purpose.

Back in the 70s, my family had a tobacco farm. Once the crackdown on tobacco products happened, they made the switch to corn because it was so heavily subsidized and easy to rotate on the land they owned. They made so much money from the government subsidies that my family could afford to just let the farm run itself with hired help while the owner went out driving truck.

2 hours ago, Reticently said:

I can't stand smoking, but I have to admit that those old tobacco barns smell amazing.

The tobacco barn was converted into a huge garage for the trucks being driven and the smell still lingered. Too bad the farm got sold before i was able to visit it one last time. Tobacco smoked out of a wooden pipe is a nice smell too.

10 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Could this be explained more? I'm not really sure what she is saying, you know?

TLDR; It cost more energy to make ethanol than the ethanol produces. Corn is a poor source for ethanol. It only exists because of subsidies. Sugarcane would be a great source for ethanol, but our climate limits how much sugar cane we can grow. That's why our sodas have high fructose corn syrup and sodas from Mexico have real sugar.

Youth Basketball Players Turn On Ref After Game, Launch Vicious Attack

Another fight broke out in youth sports this week when several adolescent basketball players went after a referee following a game in Georgia.

The brawl went down Sunday — at a church, no less — in Lithonia, GA, when following the conclusion of a contest, players from one of the teams began to charge the referee.

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

"Yea, we aren't getting the positive reception I thought we would, and it reopened The Red Table Can of worms and Will resigned from the Academy...this just isn't really working out for us the way I thought it would so I wish he'd kept his hands to himself."

Edited by RSG3
22 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

It's great you found a girl.  First Stu, and now you! 

Yes, always look at each others eyes because at some point both of your brains are going to get grossed out the moment the clothes come off, and you may develop a false sense of pride that you both have gotten a tier boost in attractiveness. You did not. This is the best you can do. I suggest do it in the shower first, given it has enough room for you two.  You want to make sure she is desensitized because you have no idea the amount of sweat juice and body oder she may have developed due to her fats. You maybe tasting that at some point, along with sticking your face in some areas that have a repulsive smell. That is some nasty shit! 

If she is black, hide your valuables and make sure she doesn't listen to any shit rapper because she may think she is thug and will then try to go all street, and if you try to stand your ground you maybe called a racist. 

She is skinny and white and she seems to have a very pleasant personality.

2 hours ago, Sonero said:

Reading this article, it says that some unnamed insider told this to daily mail. Not Jada herself. So it’s possible that Jada didn’t actually say this. But this all sounds exactly what Jada would say and do anyway so I can see why this is going around.

34 minutes ago, Seth Vega said:

It might be possible that I am related to Ghenghis Khan according to my DNA test. Some woman did tell me that I was Ghenghis Khan in a past life. She was either crazy or psychic. 

I read a stat somewhere that said 25% of the world are descendants of Gengis Khan which is impressive and hard to actually fathom.  He probably had a few hundred kids.

24 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Reading this article, it says that some unnamed insider told this to daily mail. Not Jada herself. So it’s possible that Jada didn’t actually say this. But this all sounds exactly what Jada would say and do anyway so I can see why this is going around.

Honestly any reaction coming from Jada that isn't "yeah I stand by my man and I fucked the shit out of him like he was going on sale at wal-mart" I won't respect.

She better be 10,000 % for Will or she needs to divorce him. Heard Will Smith talks about having all sorts of issues in his book. But god fucking damn this situation is still like we're just watching the rough end of an abusive relationship. You know, that type of psychological shit that we're told women never do. :coffee: