Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

AMC has been on fire with the classic horror movies this month.. right now they're showing Christine, and it's already one the part I remember the most...where Christine was chasing down that chubby guy...haha he thought he was safe by running into a narrow alleyway, and Christine just squeezed into the alley anyway and crushed him against the wall.  That's one of the coolest cars in fiction right there.... she'll kill for you, and has magical self-repair "healing factor".

After this they're showing Friday the 13th again starting with the first of the series.

*that Burger King commercial that starts off with some guy singing "Whopper, Whopper, Whopper!" can burn in Hell, btw... I already hate that jingle.

Edited by MillionX
14 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Fellas, I just got an APOLOGY from a WOMAN. Nigga, I'm bout to print this shit out at a UPS store and frame it on my wall cuz it'll probably never fuckin happen again to anybody. Hell, this shit needs to go in a museum, it has historical value, ppl gone read about this in 2099😂

Buy Powerball tickets fam, see if your amazing luck holds up. 

14 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

I'm kind of curious how this happens to someone who to my knowledge should have a full time Secret Service detail.  But I do have to admit it's kind of glorious to see these bourgeois fucks get a taste of the "cultural enrichment" they keep forcing on the peasants.

I know I said I'd stop talking about Kanye, but hear me out.

So, 4 years ago, this Redditor heard a rumor that Kanye was going to name an album Hitler at one point (confirmed true recently) and the missing Drake response to Pusha T's Adidon would have had that in there somewhere. But that particular sub allows new posts on old threads, and the light drama from the future is just as delicious as you'd think.

Edited by axeman61
1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

312565150_6230872173669521_2790375047953

Taylor Swift's music video for ‘Anti-Hero’ has been edited to remove a scene that originally showed the artist weighing herself with the scale display reading ‘fat,’ a moment that some fans and viewers have called 'fatphobic.'

No fan of Taylor Swift but didn't have body image issues? Like WTF, can't comment on her own personal experiences without some rando hypersensitive dipshits bitching about it. People think everything is about them. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem

ah, I admire the cheapness---I just saw a thread on the reddit Unpopular Opinions board---"fake diamonds are a smart choice for engagement rings".  Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about right there...that's good stuff.  All these fools of multiple past generations now, breaking their bank account on a shiny rock in a ring. (*for this joke concept that often goes horribly wrong anyway).  The rings aren't even a good thing in terms of their function, unlike things like a 4k smart tv, or an arcade machine, a new computer, phone, a car, a good sound system for your living room, etc.  A ring just sits on her finger looking "pretty"... a few grand for that?  ...such a silly waste of money, imo.  There's countless other things that kind of money could go to that are actually useful and more fun.

They mentioned moissonite rings in that thread so I had to look them up---yeah, that shit looks the same to me, and for a fraction of the price.  I suspect it's another one of those situations where a lot of people who claim they can tell the difference are really just pretending.

*I'm constantly dreading the goddamn holidays that are coming up.. I still just want to get in a time-machine and skip over to January already, getting past the bullshit asap....get back to having fun in life.  It seems like the older you get, the worse Christmas becomes.

Edited by MillionX
12 minutes ago, MillionX said:

*I'm constantly dreading the goddamn holidays that are coming up.. I still just want to get in a time-machine and skip over to January already, getting past the bullshit asap....get back to having fun in life.  It seems like the older you get, the worse Christmas becomes.

Is it the buying of gifts that is overwhelming?

Attending Work related events?

Attending Family events?

Cleaning/cooking?

Other?

Since were both single and with no kids, I would think we'd have it "Easier" than the family men on here.