Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

12 minutes ago, Reticently said:

They had us watch that in one of my English classes in highschool, boobs and all.

Scandalous even back then, smaller AP class so my classmates must have been collectively bright enough to keep their mouths shut.  Gotta believe the teacher would've gotten bounced on grounds of "pr0n" with haste these days.  

Nah that was the norm. I switched schools in 9th grade. Even though we had the same book, they didn't teach things in the same order. It was weird. The benefit was I saw Romeo & Juliet twice that school year. My English teacher in both schools showed that movie. The first teacher would always happen to walk in front of the TV during the nude scenes. My second teacher just let it rock. 

2 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I had to check to make sure if that was a real thing lol

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/mccarthy-foe-matt-gaetz-votes-for-trump-on-seventh-speaker-ballot

Anything to stick it to McCarthy maybe?  But apparently Matt Gaetz has said before that he wanted to nominate Trump for speaker which is.....?????

Trump endorsed McCarthy. The Republicans are taking massives Ls right now. This situation is going to bite them in the ass in 2024. They are going to lose seats because of this. It's embarrassing. The Democrats (Jeffries) nominee keeps getting more votes than the top Republicans vote getter and they have the majority. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. 

58 minutes ago, Reticently said:

They had us watch that in one of my English classes in highschool, boobs and all.

Scandalous even back then, smaller AP class so my classmates must have been collectively bright enough to keep their mouths shut.  Gotta believe the teacher would've gotten bounced on grounds of "pr0n" with haste these days.  

Think they wised up by the time I was in high school since. They played the Baz Luhrmann version instead.

58 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Trump endorsed McCarthy. The Republicans are taking massives Ls right now. This situation is going to bite them in the ass in 2024. They are going to lose seats because of this. It's embarrassing. The Democrats (Jeffries) nominee keeps getting more votes than the top Republicans vote getter and they have the majority. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. 

ROUND 8: FIGHT!

3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Mens issues will never get taken seriously thanks to retards like that (Andrew Tate and that twitter Jackass) dominating the representation.

But he only got to that level because he's being the loudest. He does convey truth in some of his statements but his delivery is off putting. Having said that it's because he's off putting is why he gets attention VS other voices. 

I fucks with Andrew Tate, but that MLK comparison is doing too much. People need to get off his dic. Patrice O'Neal was putting dudes on to this type of game when Andrew was still in high school. Andrew Tate is simply a younger more attractive man delivering this message.

Most dudes before him kicking this game. We're older and or not as attractive dudes. They were successful, bold and in your face just like Andrew. But they simply didn't have his sex appeal and charm. But his points aren't brand new.

There was a interview where he was talking with a group of women. Brittany Reiner was one of them. He started making some points, that he recognized was upsetting her. You know what he did? He acknowledged it, and offered her a clementine and even peeled it for her.

This put a smile on her face and made her so chill. He was able to continue his point uninterrupted and she listened and took it in. I really haven't seen other dudes control a room or conversation in that manner. 

Edited by BB_Hoody
9 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Mens issues will never get taken seriously thanks to retards like that (Andrew Tate and that twitter Jackass) dominating the representation.

Men's issues will never be taken seriously because women are the majority of voters and women aren't going to stop voting for free shit.  We have women making careers out of getting knocked up by NBA players, they aren't going to stop that gravy train.

11 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Men's issues will never be taken seriously because women are the majority of voters and women aren't going to stop voting for free shit.  We have women making careers out of getting knocked up by NBA players, they aren't going to stop that gravy train.

We have men building careers off of reporting about knocked up women. BS goes both ways.

The reason no one takes men's issues seriously is because men are smelly and women don't want to associate with us, and we don't want each other either. Just shower, go to the gym, put on cologne and read books under a warm candlelight in a lightly dusted library with flowers everywhere.

Sounds manly and healthy to me.

Basically, Midway released beta versions of Mortal Kombat II to the public with the following revisions:

Then 3.1 was basically the official release of Mortal Kombat II. Midway could have released a more balanced 4.1 version before they released Mortal Kombat 3.

I played on a 1.1 cab back in the arcades in Bavaria and also on a 2.1 cab before I played on a 3.1 cab. I learned how to play by playing against the drones on the 2.1 cab. Basically used the drone tactics until the players smartened up. The drones are what the devs called the AI/CPU controlled characters.

Here is a video of someone playing 1.1

An MKII dev posted their video of them playing Revision 0.1 in 1993 on YouTube:

EDIT: the dev for MKII arcade from the Revision 0.1 video above has another video. He said he's been in the FGC since 1985, not 1995 LOOOL. He said back when Karate Champ was hot LOOOL.

Edited by Jion_Wansu

I kept tabs on Rebecca for a while; she's looking alright... not necessarily Magnificent 5 material but cute enough for me to occasionally check her out.

On another note---I had to look it up since I *thought* the damn movie was supposed to be out on physical media in December...but of course that was just for Japan apparently...  Dragonball Super: Super Hero on video for NA isn't until MARCH of this year!  That's an obnoxiously long time there; I should've just seen it at the theater like with the Broly movie earlier 

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/dragon-ball-super-super-hero-blu-ray-us-release-date/

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

On another note---I had to look it up since I *thought* the damn movie was supposed to be out on physical media in December...but of course that was just for Japan apparently...  Dragonball Super: Super Hero on video for NA isn't until MARCH of this year!  That's an obnoxiously long time there; I should've just seen it at the theater like with the Broly movie earlier 

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/dragon-ball-super-super-hero-blu-ray-us-release-date/

I'm interested in this one. Broly was pretty awesome in the theater. Haven't kept up on Super Hero.  

I won't link to the tweet, but EDP445 posted a tweet about him dealing with stage 5 kidney failure (meaning a death sentence or life on dialysis). He had the nerve to say some shit like "don't be fake, saying "sorry" and shit now, because where were you two years ago?" Nigga, we know where YOU were 2 years ago. It's on tape. Even to the end, this motherfucker is denying reality.

As you can expect, the comments are roasting him.

1 minute ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I'm interested in this one. Broly was pretty awesome in the theater. Haven't kept up on Super Hero.  

Super Hero is really good.  I don't think it was as good as Broly but the bar in that movie is so god damn high.  Super Hero has better pacing overall over Broly and that's it.  Otherwise everything else from animation and characterization (aside from the group of people against Gohan getting another free powerup) were great but just didn't reach the highs that Broly had.

14 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Super Hero is really good.  I don't think it was as good as Broly but the bar in that movie is so god damn high.  Super Hero has better pacing overall over Broly and that's it.  Otherwise everything else from animation and characterization (aside from the group of people against Gohan getting another free powerup) were great but just didn't reach the highs that Broly had.

I enjoyed the hell out of Broly. Personally, my favorite moment was the fight between him and Vegeta. The escalation throughout was top notch. 

46 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I enjoyed the hell out of Broly. Personally, my favorite moment was the fight between him and Vegeta. The escalation throughout was top notch. 

I always see clips of Broly in my various feeds in some form and usually at some point I find myself either going down the rabbit hole of watching various moments in the fights up to just pretty much watching the whole movie all over again.  Goku getting hulk tossed and entire Gogeta vs SSJ Broly sequence especially the ending sequence.  I still get hype just thinking about it.

Nikkei Asia reports that Dell has told its suppliers to significantly reduce the number of components in its products that are “made in China” in an effort to diversify its supply chain as concerns over tensions between the US and China grow in the tech community.

According to sources, the company has also informed its suppliers that it aims to stop using chips made in China by 2024. Dell reportedly plans to manufacture all chips used in its products in plants outside of China by 2024.

Dell’s domestic rival, HP, has also reportedly begun surveying its suppliers in order to determine the feasibility of moving its production and assembly out of China. HP and Dell shipped a combined total of over 133 million notebook and desktop computers in 2021, according to data provider Canalys. Most of the companies’ assembly takes place in the Chinese cities of Kunshan, Jiangsu province, and Chongqing, Sichuan province.

Dell has reportedly asked suppliers of other electronic components and product assemblers to help coordinate and prepare capacity in countries beyond China, including Vietnam. Previously, computer makers such as Dell and HP bought chips from chip developers without worrying about where they were manufactured. The change of attitude has taken some in the industry by surprise.

Naturally I have all kinds of questions about this gold someone just informed me of... 🤣

https://hiphopdx.com/news/r-kelly-force-feeding-feces-surviving-docuseries

How much of the dooky did the girls eat?  Just 1 piece, like a doodyball or was it a whole turd?  Were eating utensils involved here, like a fork or spoon?  What color was it, and did they at least get remnants like corn, sesame seeds or that random spinach leaf?  If so that's at least *some* silver lining there.  Also, was it on a plate?  I'd assume if so it would be a cheap paper-plate so as not to mess up the real ones.  Also...would the shit be raw?  I'm guessing that was the case...  No breading, seasoning or sides, I'm guessing.  

Imagine what goes through the mind of a girl that apparently agrees to actually eat shit for real, like a modern day "tub girl".... normally you'd guess a person only does that if held at gunpoint or if offered an absurd amount of money.... some would probably do it for a few million dollars cash (but would never admit it), depending on if it's someone else's or their own shit, I bet.

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/earl-boen-the-terminator-actor-dies-1235480866/

RIP Earl Boen

He played the psychiatrist Dr Silberman in Terminator 1-3 and had many guest spots in TV .

In voice over, he was very prominent.

He voiced the dread pirate LeChuck in the Monkey Island Series. He started with Curse of MI in 1997, and did MI 4, 5, and remakes of the MI 1 and MI2 in 2009-2010.

He voiced Taurus , one of Sgt Slaughters Renegades in GIJOE the movie (1987).

He voiced Magneto in the Pryde of the X-men pilot in 1989.

He voiced Colossus in X-men Legends (2004)

He voiced Scarface's main goon, Rhino in Batman TAS

He voiced Red Skull and the Beyonder in Spider-man TAS

Edited by DangerousJ

Get your Free “In God We Trust” Decal Today 😉

IGWT_CAR-21.jpg

Are you proud to be an American?

Are you proud of the fact that America is “One Nation Under God?”

Are you proud to exercise your religious freedom?

Get your free “In God We Trust” window decal today! There’s no better way to put your religious freedom into action than proudly displaying our national motto wherever you go.

America was founded upon a higher power than government, which means that you have the right to live out your faith without government interference. And that’s a right worth celebrating.

https://firstliberty.org/in-god-we-trust-window-cling/