Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Just now, RSG3 said:

He's an old man, he's basically Yoda now man. Let him crack his joke and then get back to his mash tatters lol. 

There's always going to be cringe with this stuff Joe bi Wan Kenobi isn't the worst thing....I think the award for that goes to Hilary's "Pokemon Go to the polls".  It was so forced...shit felt like my face would never recover from the cringe.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

There's always going to be cringe with this stuff Joe bi Wan Kenobi isn't the worst thing....I think the award for that goes to Hilary's "Pokemon Go to the polls".  It was so forced...shit felt like my face would never recover from the cringe.

Broooo I totally forgot about Pokémon Go to the Polls. She really thought she was cookin with that one lol.

Edited by RSG3
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

This is just crazy man.

Bruh, I was listening to Family Matters and then saw rumblings about Kendrick's response. The man names the response track "Meet the Grahams". . . .

K-Dot is playing chess. Drake is not ready for this. Drake's response was decent, but you can tell that was his "nuclear" option. He also wasn't focused solely on Kendrick in the response because he didn't have enough to talk about. I don't know what else Drake can say or do that'll turn the tide of this battle. 

EDIT - J. Cole is the real winner

Edited by OPTIMUS124
1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

K-Dot is playing chess. Drake is not ready for this. Drake's response was decent, but you can tell that was his "nuclear" option. He also wasn't focused solely on Kendrick in the response because he didn't have enough to talk about. I don't know what else Drake can say or do that'll turn the tide of this battle. 

Man...Meet The Grahams is a killshot. Did you peep the cover art. It's Drake's gloves, Drake's Prescriptions, Drake's receipts on top of Drake's Dad shirt. Like someone had to be in Drake's crib to take that pic. Kendrick said he people in OVO......😲

Of course...another clip of the American justice system being a weak joke; this guy's previous arrest record is apparently 100+ yet he was out walking around to do whatever again....including kidnapping and raping a woman:

21 hours ago, RSG3 said:

While I get where you are coming from, they aren't being sued over the lights, they are being sued over false advertising of the effects of their product. 

They should get away with lying about their product? 

I know. I'm just saying that anyone spending $100 on a mask, useful or not, that even at the height of Covid you could get for a few bucks is foolishness and those people do t deserve to get their money back even if what Razer did was bad.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

I know. I'm just saying that anyone spending $100 on a mask, useful or not, that even at the height of Covid you could get for a few bucks is foolishness and those people do t deserve to get their money back even if what Razer did was bad.

Eh...yes they do. While stupid is as stupid does, straight fucking lying about your product is a no no, I don't care how fucking dumb your audience is. 

Literally fraud my dude and your cool with it cuz some goofs might get pwned? Can't say I'm about it. 

It's really weird to me to be OK with a multimillion dollar company lying, cheating, and stealing because you don't like the people who bought the product. 

Edited by RSG3

Well they've lost the minority and LGBTvotes,

Lets's try to lose the White vote now.

In all seriousness, I'm sure this was some sort of attempt to gain favor in the VP race.

Trump seems to not like pets so may be she thought it would make her tough.

He has used similes (like a dog) frequently to demean other politicians.

Getting her teeth fixed in another state and growing her hair longer to look more "hot"  were probably also steps taken in this quest.

Just now, OPTIMUS124 said:

Drake gonna have to challenge Kendrick to a duel at this point 🤣

He not gonna do that though. I mean any man that's that gets pissed on and does nothing. Get's slapped by another man and does nothing. That type of dude ain't boxing nobody.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Eh...yes they do. While stupid is as stupid does, straight fucking lying about your product is a no no, I don't care how fucking dumb your audience is. 

Literally fraud my dude and your cool with it cuz some goofs might get pwned? Can't say I'm about it. 

It's really weird to me to be OK with a multimillion dollar company lying, cheating, and stealing because you don't like the people who bought the product. 

Believing those people shouldnt get their money back isnt the same as thinking it's ok that Razer did this or saying they should get to keep it. Razer should donate the proceeds and the fine to charity.

Edited by DoctaMario
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

🤣

I was good with Euphoria. Didn't need all the other stuff. I need to know what inspired this level of hate. Kendrick is emptying the WHOLE clip, to the point even I'm like "slow down".

This will be reflected on in Anthopology studies regarding music, professional accolades, and when to stay in your lane. 

Drake has become the poster child for FAFO

1*j8-vMLoUp0EMdKW3AvweCQ.png

Edited by OPTIMUS124
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Believing those people shouldnt get their money back isnt the same as thinking it's ok that Razer did this or saying they should get to keep it. Razer should donate the proceeds and the fine to charity.

Oh jeeze lmao. 

We lied and stole people money from peolle and instead of giving restitution to those lied and robbed to like in every single other crime that's committed we should just let them give the money to whatever friends of theirs they want instead. It's beyond well know most charities are self serving and don't really help people. 

That's a great solution lmao. 

Edited by RSG3
17 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

This will be reflected on in Anthopology studies regarding music, professional accolades, and when to stay in your lane. 

Drake has become the poster child for FAFO

1*j8-vMLoUp0EMdKW3AvweCQ.png

What did Drake even do to Kendrick though? I'm not buying any "it's just hip-hop" talk, this is past personal. You only hear people getting this crazy in battle rap.

1 minute ago, axeman61 said:

What did Drake even do to Kendrick though? I'm not buying any "it's just hip-hop" talk, this is past personal. You only hear people getting this crazy in battle rap.

The short of it is 

• Drake and Kendrick been throwing subliminal shots at each other for almost a decade (mostly just competitive banter)
  • Kendrick called Drake and J. Cole out on "Like That" (again, mostly just competitive nature). 
  • Drake releases "Push Ups" that talks about Kendrick's bad deal, his shoe size, height and brings in rumors about his wife.
    • This is when the Deathnote was written.
Posted (edited)

Tim Scott Refuses SIX TIMES to Commit to Accepting Results of the 2024 Election

23 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I really don't know what Kristi Noem's thought process was on admitting she killed a puppy in cold blood in her book like people were gonna see it her way or some shit lol.

She has her eyes on Biden's dog, too lol

Edited by AriesWarlock
2 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

To be slightly fair in this, there's far more justification in shooting Biden's dog that's constantly biting secret service agents than a puppy.  It's still fucked but if a report came out service agent just snapped after getting bit for the 4th time in 2 months from Biden's dog I'd be like "I get it."

I don't understand how they keep getting bit, I worked animal control with my mother for 15 years and got bit like4 or 5 times, and none of those dogs fucking liked us. Strays don't want to be caught. 

Dogs don't just attack people for no reason majority of the time. They bite when you invade their space and ignore every single fucking warning they give you to leave them alone. 

17 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

The short of it is 

• Drake and Kendrick been throwing subliminal shots at each other for almost a decade (mostly just competitive banter)
  • Kendrick called Drake and J. Cole out on "Like That" (again, mostly just competitive nature). 
  • Drake releases "Push Ups" that talks about Kendrick's bad deal, his shoe size, height and brings in rumors about his wife.
    • This is when the Deathnote was written.

Well we all know that Eminem would for free all of them. Notice how nobody tries to mess with 'Em lately?