Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

46 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

I guess so. It mystifies me that when I post my thoughts and feelings on certain subjects, where it could potentially have users to think and exchange information. However, you have people like AY0, Cisco, and a few others being against it, because the context of it has to align with their standards of what's allowed here. I rather be myself from now on irregardless of foul users or moderation against me. This wouldn't be the first time on me being banned before. 

Certain people need to get the stick out of their anus. I just don't like stuck up/highly sensitive people.

Trolls are gonna troll.  That's why there's an ignore button.

1 hour ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Trolls are gonna troll.  That's why there's an ignore button.

I will keep that in mind, but I'll be the sensitive one too unfortunately LOL. Maybe I should tap into the child in me by having sport with their animosity of me, escalating it further. I've done troll baiting in the past to get under people's skin, so there's more to me than telling sexual jokes. Triggering others makes me fell warm inside, at least when you deserve it. Or just sit back and laugh at them like the rest of you. ^_^ 

Edited by Emptyeyes
22 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

Yet you still posted this?

Because I don't care. I know I am protected from the dark powers that want to do me harm. Be careful what you intend for others or it will backfire on you.

You are the type of guy that likes to outsmart people especially people like me. 

Edited by Lord Vega
3 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

And what if I don't? Nevermind, the higher ups in this forum probably grow tire of my dwelling here.

It seems that you either gotten much worse over the years or just misrepresenting your true personality, but I guess it can't be helped. Maybe StarHammer was right and shouldn't post what I look like, because I see that you would look at me exactly the same, and belittle me further. Your over-masculinity bleeds insecurity, so try to work on that. It seems certain SRK members still maintain some degree of rudeness and disrespect against those that have done nothing to them, but it's much more tame in later times than it was back then. 

Perhaps I should be a lurker again and discontinue interaction with people in this topic, since there is too much of a distinction between me and the rest. 

I've found your perspective on things to be interesting reads. Fuck Cisco, he's insufferable asshole who adds nothing value. 

25 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

I just wanted to say you're one of the few people I've taken an interest in so far (using the appropriate context) from this forum. You seem to be in the hand full of people here that stands out a little more. I think you were the first here who engage with me in this topic. I appreciated that. 

I'm going to take this as a good thing, so thanks. I feel like I have a lot to offer in some moments, and in others I feel like I have a lot to learn. Regardless, my stances are usually disrespected because of my age or where I come from, so I have that dual consideration going for me when I make posts.

I think putting value in the "C" of the FGC is far more important than anything else. It's rare to find me putting highly emotionally charged content on forums since it's a different format to Discord or whatever, so I usually only post for a laugh or to contribute lightly and then leave. Pretty much the only place on MS where you'll find me discussing feelings is the DOOM thread.

So yes, I'm trying to be more considerate towards people in general. I find that most people here love discussing abstractly or topically, whereas I try to talk to the person about the topic, rather than about the topic to a general audience

Hell, one of my favourite people in this thread is unironically @Lord Vega. That's gotta mean something, right? Dude actually responds qualitatively every time (even if it's in character).

37 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

This is something I always see. Whenever a guy rejects a girl they always gonna question a guy's sexuality. Like it's suppose to be impossible for someone to not want them.

This happened to me a lot, especially after I came to America. I had a laugh with my friends about it because I'm not tall and I'm not huge. I'm athletic, but that's about it. I'm not the best looking, and I came to school in my pajamas every day because I grew up in a school that had uniforms. I LIKE uniforms. I don't want to think about what I come to school in.

Anyways, a day before prom (the concept of which I still don't understand and so I skipped) I had 8 (count em) girls come up to me to ask me to prom while I was wearing my torn pajamas from 3 years ago.

8 rejections later and now people with talons for nails and 50 coats of face paint have deemed me gay. Where is the nearest cock joint again?

31 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I've found your perspective on things to be interesting reads. Fuck Cisco, he's insufferable asshole who adds nothing value. 

Likewise. You're someone that I've observed for quite sometime. You're definitely a person with good taste. 

6 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

I'm going to take this as a good thing, so thanks. 

Lovely post. Lord Vega is quite the character and humorous. I kind of understand why he feels that I'm his counterpart. I think that refers to being different. 

Meg the Stallion won a Grammy Best Rap song with "Savage", an utterly pointless song with trash lyrics. You telling me that somehow beat "Bigger Picture" by Lil Baby, the song that was tied to the whole civil rights movement last year? I'm not even a Lil Baby fan but come on 🤮

However, I kind of knew they'd do that. Bigger Picture was on some conscious, empowerment type ish, wouldn't wanna send the "wrong" message to the masses by having it win 

I watched Grammys but only for a hot minute... saw Miranda Lambert...some slightly interesting chunky white meat there...but I ended up going back to other things.  I figured that at this point, I have no idea about who 97% of these people are.  As per the usual rules of "getting old", all my favorite music is stuff that has existed for a long time already.

One of the few exceptions has been that little cute ass Janelle Monae, so there's at least something relatively new.  "Electric Lady" is GOLD, man... "Ear Delicious" as the Neil Sedaka soundclip says.

...oh and that song--- Wu Tang Forever with Logic & Wu Tang.... the latest thing added to my workout playlist.

^this is some goddamn GOLD when I'm on my routine; I happened to get a heavy bag today and I already have some boxing gloves so everything with that is set up.  Every time I hear this shit I want to go a few more rounds.

I’m still alive. I’ve just had a super fucking busy week. This is only the 3rd night I’ve slept in my bed since last Wednesday. I’ve helping out friends with stuff. I get a breather today, tomorrow and most of Wednesday though. 

Probably just wake and bake tomorrow then read comics all day. I’ve been kinda slacking so I want to get back into it. I’ve been reading Rick Remenders run of Venon (Agent Venom basically) and it’s been really good so far. Im reading it and other major venom runs before I start Donny Cates run of the character since it brings so many major venom/symbiote story lines and mythos full circle. 

im going to bed though. I’m fucking exhausted 

23 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

Triggering others makes me fell warm inside, at least when you deserve it.

could be happiness, or it could be acid reflux.  They both feel the same at the start, it's the ending you have to watch out for.

21 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Meg the Stallion won a Grammy Best Rap song with "Savage", an utterly pointless song with trash lyrics. You telling me that somehow beat "Bigger Picture" by Lil Baby, the song that was tied to the whole civil rights movement last year? I'm not even a Lil Baby fan but come on 🤮

However, I kind of knew they'd do that. Bigger Picture was on some conscious, empowerment type ish, wouldn't wanna send the "wrong" message to the masses by having it win 

1990s:  "Your waifu is trash."
2020s: "Your grammy is trash."

Edited by Deadly_Raver
6 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Nas, been getting snubbed for years. Definitely cool to see him win one

Wow, Nas....I haven't heard his songs in almost 20 years (I'm open to very much all genres). How is he doing? I've only owned a copy of Stillmatic at the time, which I believe "One Mic" stood out as most interesting. I also remember Ether, which was a song feud between him and Jay Z. It was vaguely brutal, but putting together the lyrics of this genre in a rap battle in particular to possibly degrade the other was always the case.

Going further, I've always viewed rap as similar to the thought and rhythm process of poetry. 

Edited by Emptyeyes

What do people think about fracking? I say it's not needed, even if it will cost a vast amount of jobs. I think it's all about saving the environment and looking out for the animals and people's health. The days of old were much more appealing of what not to do to upset balance and naturality. 

They also need to stop injecting steroids, antibiotics, and other foolishness in animals. Also, they make fruits and vegetables with fault to eat, for the purpose of us getting sick, inexchange for special interest. Someday, I hope that those in power will stop catering to big corporations.

14 minutes ago, weneedhim said:

Don't try me.

I have a low tolerance for girlymen

That's quite an obsession you have and amusing, yet it's all tiresome. Do you also single out masculine females or they get a common pass from a double standard? I wish that people stop seeing a certain traditional sex role as more important than the other. It took two to get you here. Remember that. 

46 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

What Cisco failed to realize (and by his own standards) that he far more effeminate that I am.

I wonder if you look the part as well or in an androgynous sense? My sexual preferences in things are not mainstream, but "pretty" looking men are what I'm attracted to more. Not hitting on you though, LOL. 

Edited by Emptyeyes
3 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

Wow, Nas....I haven't heard his songs in almost 20 years (I'm open to very much all genres). How is he doing? I've only owned a copy of Stillmatic at the time, which I believe "One Mic" stood out as most interesting. I also remember Ether, which was a song feud between him and Jay Z. It was vaguely brutal, but putting together the lyrics of this genre in a rap battle in particular to possibly degrade the other was always the case.

Going further, I've always viewed rap as similar to the thought and rhythm process of poetry. 

Nas is a living legend at this point. He good a job of maintaining the momentum he got from the career boost from the Jay-z feud with a steady stream of solid releases. I remember when he broke the rap world in 2006 with releasing an album called Hip Hop is Dead which is pretty funny in hindsight. 

Hm. It seems that you're fed up with replying to me Cisco and that's fine. My final words to you, it kind of gave me pause that you called me a cookie lover, if it's in the context of which you are implying. If so, unfortunately, a certain group of people can't or won't comprehend that sometimes connections run deeper than what color of skin they have or where they are from. I wish you the best. 

2 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

I wonder if you look the part as well or in an androgynous sense? My sexual preferences in things are not mainstream, but "pretty" looking men are what I'm attracted to more. Not hitting on you though, LOL. 

Speaking of sexual preferences that's not mainstream, I speaking with a friend of mine about Cyberpunk. A minor character in the game is a transwoman and told him how knowing that killed my attraction for the character. Personally I can't do it but he said he would still smash. In fact, he said the only reason he identifies as straight is that he ain't attracted to men. Definitely something I didn't expect to learn through casual conversation. I should ask how far he takes it. It seems if a person is feminine enough he's willing to give the pass.

1 minute ago, Hawkingbird said:

Speaking of sexual preferences that's not mainstream, I speaking with a friend of mine about Cyberpunk. A minor character in the game is a transwoman and told him how knowing that killed my attraction for the character. Personally I can't do it but he said he would still smash. In fact, he said the only reason he identifies as straight is that he ain't attracted to men. Definitely something I didn't expect to learn through casual conversation. I should ask how far he takes it. It seems if a person is feminine enough he's willing to give the pass.

Well, that's the complexity of sexuality. Most men typically gravitate to the feminine form, but the twist of a male assigned at birth that takes the steps in transitioning and resembling what they identity by, an attractive and passable transwoman will get attention. I think that sort of attraction can put one in a grey area and I question if everyone is 100% of their sexuality as they say. So, I question the convenience of being attracted to one sex is actually predispositioned, leaving open a possibly for fluidity. If true, the world would be better off. I believe there are more bisexuals in the world than the data suggests.

19 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

Hm. It seems that you're fed up with replying to me Cisco and that's fine. My final words to you, it kind of gave me pause that you called me a cookie lover, if it's in the context of which you are implying. If so, unfortunately, a certain group of people can't or won't comprehend that sometimes connections run deeper than what color of skin they have or where they are from. I wish you the best. 

I am not HE. I don't even need to say HIS name and you know who HE is. 

I too was a SRK lurker. I lurked the forums for the sole purpose of reading his great posts and his great threads, but that site became a den for girlymen. I came to this site in hopes of refuge, in hopes that HE will come here (which HE will) and it really disgusts me to see such high level girlymanism which is why I became aggressive at your posts. 

I don't like your posts, and Darksauce's. There is a weakness and sensitivity in them that isn't healthy for a man. If you are the Dammed, something really bad happened to you.. you where still a girlyman then, sure, but at least there was anger in it. Now it's all about rainbows and how much tears you cry while smiling as if fairies are flying over your face. 

When HE comes everyone here, inlcuding yourself, will cry real tears. 

26 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

I think that sort of attraction can put one in a grey area and I question if everyone is 100% of their sexuality as they say.

I dunno, man. I had a hemorrhoid once. That fucker was like a grape. And I had to use these bullet looking suppositories to get rid of it. That was the most uncomfortable sensation I've ever felt and it removed all doubt whatsoever about whatever or not I'm down with an extra pickle in the salad.  And I don't even have a desire for anal with women. I mean, shit comes out of that hole.

Not knocking it for those who are down, whether it be hetero, gay, bi, etc. I think everyone has the right to choose what they want to do with other consenting adults.