Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

16 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Oh, I most certainly have room to complain, opening ppl's packages is a violation of privacy, not to mention a felony.

I just won't file a report since my stuff is still there. I actually need these things now and can't wait so filing a claim means I'd probably have to send it back and all that jazz for a through investigation 

was the package international cuz if it was then customs opened your package. n they can legally i mean.

damn it... so one of the nights I fell asleep early and miss the F&F podcast....of course that happens to be when a fight apparently happened? (*you can't see the actual show now since they made it private, I guess)... Akademiks has a vid up of course:

yep it was physical...DAMN I hate that I missed it live 😞 

EDIT---found it... a girl tried to hit Tommy

haha it's funny the cute intern noticed this girl didn't have panties on and ran back to probably tell them to cut the video 😆

edit---heh, it's great how that guy with the 2nd link is gloating "...AND I got it before it happened", referring to them "privating" the video and killing the stream...  heh, nice.  

Edited by MillionX
20 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Oh, I most certainly have room to complain, opening ppl's packages is a violation of privacy, not to mention a felony.

I just won't file a report since my stuff is still there. I actually need these things now and can't wait so filing a claim means I'd probably have to send it back and all that jazz for a through investigation 

Only if it's USPS, as its a government institution. Fed Ex, UPS and other Common carriers aren't subject tot he same laws.
The law only applies to POST deliveries, and certain criteria has to be satisficed before those protections are applied. 

Packages from another country is only protected if they are sent POST and not common Carrier, and they only can revive protections under the Post. Customs for example have the rights to open up a package and look inside. 

Edited by DarkSakul

This new saga is hot, folks... Tommy posted a video of course

y'know, the actual soap operas had nothing on the youtube drama that goes on in the modern era.

personally, I'd rather keep my distance from any hoodrat material 24/7.... they themselves aren't much of a threat unless they have weapons, but women have ALL of society (brothers, male cousins, law enforcement, the whole court system, etc. etc.) as "backup" at all times.... so it's always just a matter of time before she summons some "hired goons" to pay you a visit.  It's so much better to go on in life as if they don't exist at all.  Dudes shouldn't even waste time speaking with them.  They offer nothing to this world but but stupidity, dysfunction and violence.

Edited by MillionX
2 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I watched a behind the scenes interview about the show (Married with Children)  which showed that the animosity on screen between the characters of Darcy and Al was actually real.  They hated each other in real life which makes all of their scenes together that much better.

Probably why he took up Brazilian jiu jitsu. To prevent him from chokin this bitch out lol

34 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Sounds like the people of Cyclops were all under 5’7”. But it’s not just that it seems. Apparently she said more stuff some time that’s a bit more heinous of the translation is correct.

Lmfao i... I think this humor just doesnt translate. Lmfaoooo depression and blackness can be cured by throwing their candy away? 🤣🤣 Who is getting butthurt over this? 

Edited by Maxx
1 hour ago, elliephil said:

Lyft driver asked where I was coming from. Wouldn't shut the fuck up about Ottawa trucker convoy and "President True-doo"

Every time I get a ride from lift or uber I get told about a new conspiracy theory rabbit hole I was previously unaware of, which is saying something because I do read a bunch of them for fun.  A few of them were so paranoid I really thought they should be on meds, lol.   

10 hours ago, KimuraLOX said:

absolutely fucking not no way GIF

Don't give him that satisfaction 😂

What is black supposed to be anyway? 

However, I do sometimes worry if the black man inside of me has died. I just watched Its okay not to be okay on Netflix, which for those who don't know, is a KDrama. I fuckin liked a Kdrama. I never watched a Kdrama before, and just liking it worries me. Its as if I have Malcom X, MLK, to Pac and BIGGIE looking down on me angry for watching this. 

I wonder if this is normal for black people, i need to get some advice because I'm curious about Hotel Luna. I can't ask niggaz from da hood because they'd mug me and they likely don't have netflix, so i'm trying to find Carlton Bankz like niggaz from SoHo to Riverdale to tell me its ok. 

Edited by zatalcon3
3 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

However, I do sometimes worry if the black man inside of me has died. I just watched Its okay not to be okay on Netflix, which for those who don't know, it's a KDrama, and I liked it. That i can admit is something that worries me. Its as if I have Malcom X, MLK, to Pac and BIGGIE looking down on me angry for watching this. 

Dude just...

Go to Otakon cosplaying Ronald Reagan and live your most authentic life.

It's okay.

Oh yeah, I was a big-time fan of this as a kid....Double Dare was the HYPE shit on Nickelodeon back then...

sheeitttt, that takes me back.... it was just the rules of being a kid back then... for tv you're mostly watching MTV or Nickelodeon.  After Double Dare, I remember Finders Keepers would be on....and on the weekends there was Wild & Crazy Kids.  In the live-action category, this line-up was the gold of Nickelodeon back then.

7 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I didn't say go in white face.

A lot of black female weebs cosplay Sailor Moon characters. Get yourself one, be Sailor Abstinence.

No, you get yourself one. 

Those are definitely ugly black girls cosplaying, it's time you make yourself and them happy.  They are still likely fat with an ass that has more craters than the moon, but the good part is black girls who like anime are not hood rats so you are physically safe. 

Retire the hand, date an ugly girl.

This is random, but do any of you know a great source for healthy recipes? Stuff involving vegetables?

I've been cooking a lot more at home, but it's unhealthy stuff like pizza and bagels because those are the ingredients I have on hand and know how to work with. I also don't know shit about shit about what to do with healthy stuff like vegetables besides roasting them.

Edited by axeman61
2 hours ago, MillionX said:

Oh yeah, I was a big-time fan of this as a kid....Double Dare was the HYPE shit on Nickelodeon back then...

sheeitttt, that takes me back.... it was just the rules of being a kid back then... for tv you're mostly watching MTV or Nickelodeon.  After Double Dare, I remember Finders Keepers would be on....and on the weekends there was Wild & Crazy Kids.  In the live-action category, this line-up was the gold of Nickelodeon back then.

Mark Summers is an OG for doing “what would you do” and “double dare” because he has severe OCD which made him a high maintenance germaphobe as well.

Edited by iStu X

That clip is so satisfying... I enjoy seeing videos where people find out the hard way....especially people that always think they're above a beatdown (like most American girls/women...they act like this because they have this idea that there will never be harsh consequences for anything they do...unfortunately there's at least 3 generations of women that have grown up like this now... X, Millenial and Z.... we could possibly include whatever they call the next generation as well.)

Chicago PD marathon was on, and I missed most of it! 😞  There was a a different show on earlier so I didn't know they were doing it today...so I missed the continuation of what happens when a certain major character got killed a few episodes back!  Anyway, this episode on now...the guy that was "Marcel" from The Originals showed up!  I'm not sure if he became a regular though... the way the scene went it looks like he may become a useful side-character later.  I see that Burgess is still on there, looking so incredibly tasty.  She'd get that fine ass ate the hell out with no question. https://chicagopd.fandom.com/wiki/Kim_Burgess  there's a fine ass blonde girl on these later seasons too... heh, it's such a great thing that television has that understood "no ugly people allowed" rule, at least in most cases.

Edited by MillionX

Speaking of this whole generations thing and whoever came up with categories like gen x, gen y (millennials), and gen z crap. Well according to this tweet, I'm considered gen x.

Then when I read twits under #GenX on twitter, I can fully relate to 90% of these tweets it's fuck'n hilarious!!!!!

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GenX?src=hashtag_click

🤣😂

14 hours ago, J-ride said:

Every time I get a ride from lift or uber I get told about a new conspiracy theory rabbit hole I was previously unaware of, which is saying something because I do read a bunch of them for fun.  A few of them were so paranoid I really thought they should be on meds, lol.   

I don't want to put any disrespect on gig economy workers, I don't know what I would do without them. Some of them though... I can only imagine what led them to this point.

4 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

Speaking of this whole generations thing and whoever came up with categories like gen x, gen y (millennials), and gen z crap. Well according to this tweet, I'm considered gen x.

Then when I read twits under #GenX on twitter, I can fully relate to 90% of these tweets it's fuck'n hilarious!!!!!

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GenX?src=hashtag_click

I can be gen X or Y depending on the breakpoint.  I read an article talking about how the 78-82 kids are basically their own generation because they aren't really X or Y because of how unique their experiences were since they had an analogue childhood but then also were the generation that grew up with Nintendo.  They nicknamed us the oregon trail generation and I kind of agree with that.

https://socialmediaweek.org/blog/2015/04/oregon-trail-generation/

Edited by J-ride