Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

John and crew talking about the Ezra situation recently...

I didn't really think of things from the actual business standpoint here until now... yeah, they probably don't want to risk further bad press by dropping Ezra (even if it's just privately telling him to get the hell out) now before the movie is out.  There's also the problem of him becoming even more of a problem at that point since he'd have no real incentive to help promote the film... (*I could see an embittered actor going on to publicly badmouth the whole thing and the company behind it once they've been fired; I suspect he's too self-absorbed and/or just not smart enough to avoid burning bridges....he would likely go on a very public crusade and temper tantrum about no longer being the Flash, and I'm sure they'd rather avoid that scenario too.)  The ongoing "Mad Goose Wizard" antics have really put WB in an awkward spot here.

Even if Will is getting to fuck other women, it's clear it isn't working out for him because he's still simpin for Jada, whereas she doesn't seem to have any problem fucking other men and treating Will like shit.

I wonder if the rumors of Will's affair with Margot Robbie were true, because that for me is quite the upgrade in comparison to old and busted (and psycho) Jada

13 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Even if Will is getting to fuck other women, it's clear it isn't working out for him because he's still simpin for Jada, whereas she doesn't seem to have any problem fucking other men and treating Will like shit.

I wonder if the rumors of Will's affair with Margot Robbie were true, because that for me is quite the upgrade in comparison to old and busted (and psycho) Jada

These "open relationships" usually end up one way. The narcissist partner gets their way for a while but eventually the other partner bumps into someone that realizes how good their spouse has it. They treat that person right and the narcissist gets left out in the cold. I hope for Will's sake, he finds that person. It's obvious to everyone, but him, that Jada ain't it.

Lawler/Kaufman was better than Smith/Rock. Lawler kept kayfabe even when Andy died, it was believable. 

I think this stunt was a bad attempt at a leftist political wave tbh, you can see that by how even race to forms of feminism got into this but what we can also see is that men do not get the same rights as women when it comes to relationship abuse because Will is showing signs of a man who has been mentally and emotionally abused and no one sees that. He is being made fun of to being demonetized. However, if a woman acted like this we would all sympathize and demand her saving.
I hope this all blows up on the left with their attempt to cause a feminist-woman empowerment and racism message bullshit, because this sketch when taken into a good perspective shows how bad the inequality is when it comes to mental abuse between males and females. Men are always going to be mocked and looked as the bad guy, even when they are acting the way they are due to being mentally abused, and we do not get the same emotional support at all, hence the amount of suicides that happen.

Edited by zatalcon3
20 minutes ago, J-ride said:

We are just a few years from fully autonomous robot waifus!  I for one, welcome our new Waifu Overlords.

Don't give yourself and others here any ideas or hopes. 

Fat ugly girls are still the goal for many of the posters here because robots will still be fake sex. It's just you've replaced the hand for a bunch of metal, plastic and other materials that have been engineered by some weird ass japanese company. 

Instead of making robots to have sex with ugly people, why not use them to ward around so called haunted areas or forests with a legend attached to it to see if that shit is actually real? 

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

These "open relationships" usually end up one way. The narcissist partner gets their way for a while but eventually the other partner bumps into someone that realizes how good their spouse has it. They treat that person right and the narcissist gets left out in the cold. I hope for Will's sake, he finds that person. It's obvious to everyone, but him, that Jada ain't it.

My take is that you cannot be with other people like that and still have the same level of emotional bond/connection.  It is impossible.  Open relationships are just divorces in slow motion, and I have never known any that have worked out positively in the long term.  Everything has a price and nothing is free.

7 minutes ago, J-ride said:

My take is that you cannot be with other people like that and still have the same level of emotional bond/connection.  It is impossible.  Open relationships are just divorces in slow motion, and I have never known any that have worked out positively in the long term.  Everything has a price and nothing is free.

Ladies and Gentleman, Jay Dibiase 

072f8dfddd276ede5e9e39ce5c62f450.gif

Rapper DaBaby Gets Rejected By Fan He Tries To Kiss Just Days After Asking Women at Concert to ‘Pull Your Titties Out’

DaBaby got rejected by a fan he tried to kiss in public, and the video is going viral.

A video circulating online shows the rapper greeting a group of fans in Las Vegas. He proceeds to grab a woman by the face, purse his lips, and pull her in for a kiss.

Unfortunately for the rapper, his nonconsensual attempt to kiss her failed, as she promptly turned her face away from his.

Clearly not getting the picture, DaBaby can be seen going in for the kiss for a second time. Yes, he was once again swerved by his own fan.

His face after being rejected 😂

The Blacklist Drinking Game....

Take a shot of Vodka every time...

Aram geeks out over fanboy stuff

Ressler gets owned (physically)

Reddington randomly tells a random ass story to some one before he demands info or a favor

Cooper pulls out a bottle of scotch in his office

Dembe speaks

Tom Keen changes sides (IT'LL GET YA DRUNK!)

Liz says she hates Reddington, then a few days later is best pals with him 

Panabaker says a southern simile or metaphor similar to Rogue from X-men TAS

Red changes the subject every time Liz asks a question about her past  (It'll get ya drunk)

Dembe shoots someone

Red calls Liz "Lizzie"

Aram gets manipulated by a girl he's dating

Park beats the shit out of someone

Reddington sits in a chair, gives a speech, and then shoots someone from 5 inches away

Wanted felons can walk around and sit in parks with no repercussions

A main female cast member gets killed off

Edited by DangerousJ