Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

Just now, Sonero said:

You're wrong. But I've already spent too much time arguing with tripling down on being wrong these past few weeks.

About my own opinion of cargo pants? I can see why you've been wasting so much time arguing. If you want to really disagree on the matter. I'll revisit your outlook on cosplay the next time you say you hate it.

TBH he isn't taking it seriously enough. Darc has felt really limpwristed with how he types about a women's clothing option.

He needs to go harder. Fire up a camera, look it directly in the lense and go:

Hey man, Its ya boy Darc Requiem coming at you guys with another one. Today we gotta talk about cargo pants. But before you do make sure you hit like and subscribes because you know the google algo wanna keep women wearing ugly pants.

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

TBH he isn't taking it seriously enough. Darc has felt really limpwristed with how he types about a women's clothing option.

He needs to go harder. Fire up a camera, look it directly in the lense and go:

I owe you and @PVL_93_RUan apology. I'm in a really shitty mood and it's neither you guys fault. I'm sorry fam.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
23 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I posted an apology

Oh no, you're not getting off that easy. Disrespecting the GOAT combination of baggy pants + thong. This doesn't work without Cargo Pants to finish the aesthetic. You foul fiend! Your hatred for 90s R&B music videos shows itself for the villain that it is:

On 2/15/2022 at 3:18 PM, HeavensCloud said:

Bring back Baja Blast. 

I'd actually hang out with a chick wearing cargo pants for some Baja Blast.

Edit: I blame @Sonero's post.

Stop Eatin' Meaties

Yall been mashing long enough now,

Stop eating meaties

Just block partner, stop being greedy,

Stun is buildin, don't mash just wait,

Fucked around, got dizzied, now it's too late

Edited by Darc_Requiem
2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'd actually hang out with a chick wearing cargo pants for some Baja Blast.

Edit: I blame @Sonero's post.

Stop Eatin' Meaties

Yall been mashing long enough now,

Stop eating meaties

Just get block partner, stop being greedy,

Stun is buildin, don't mash just wait,

Fucked around, got dizzied, now it's too late

No lie, I had to submit a poem in grade 9 English class and submitted the lyrics to Stop Being Greedy. I only changed some of the offensive lyrics, which took me 20 minutes, and I got the best mark in the class. I don’t remember the exact comments but the teacher appreciated the message and the emotional format 🤣

Edited by Mattatsu
2 minutes ago, Pair of Rooks said:

Tripling down on making a person feeling bad feel worse is what he's been doing all month.   It's exactly why he got a timeout on Discord.  

1) Not at all what happened there.

2) Not at all what happened here.

3) This is the type of line stepping that definitely you don't want to make habitual.

5 minutes ago, PVL_93_RU said:

Hold on, we getting SFXT remaster? With netcode updates? 

Idk with SF6 announcement coming feel strange the idea of them releasing stuff that may distract from it 

Would welcome it though, specially if they completely change the graphic style (but keep Color Edit pls)

33 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

with SF6 announcement coming feel strange the idea of them releasing stuff that may distract from it

This year is the 35th anniversary of the franchise, it makes perfect sense to announce other related content in addition to a brand new game

46 minutes ago, PVL_93_RU said:

This year is the 35th anniversary of the franchise, it makes perfect sense to announce other related content in addition to a brand new game

Well we will get also more SFV stuff effectively (patch+guess last CPT dlc)

Whatever the more the better 

Specially considering i'm terrified (but hyped at same time) by SF6 announcement, could use a SFxT side life-boat to escale if they fuck up lol

Edited by CESTUS III