Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

16 minutes ago, Skort said:

i'm really thinking that Q1 2023 is highly possible. 

It was pretty obvious tbh. They'll roll 6 out before the 2022 fiscal year is over to show good numbers to the investors. And you can guarantee that the game will sell well.

I'm more wondering about T8 launch window, cuz I'm hoping we won't have to wait until 2024. There's nothing else major fighting-game wise scheduled for 2023 unless NRS comes out with a surprise at The Game Awards or ArcSys drop a bombshell that they've been working on another licensed title all this time

1 minute ago, Skort said:

Blanka's new face. For some reason i can't unsee this.

I have been expecting that to happen, i have mentioned that even after the leak

The classic stages are great to see back 

Everything so far is OVERWELMING, the mini games to and the hub

I just wished they kept Ken's new TATSU in SF5

I can’t stress this enough but this is the apex version of Ken. He’s finally finally his own dude. He looks fucking fantastic. I’m actually really glad they did him right. Though his VA doesn’t sound like Pizza man so that’s a little sad. I’ll never play Sim on my life but I always look forward to seeing what they do with him in each game and he looks absolutely beautiful in motion. His stage is fucking beautiful too. Blanka has plushie set play so I’m now not buying the game. I’m also neutral on Honda because while I think he looks fine and I definitely saw some new gameplay elements he didn’t really wow me. He looks the least evolved visually to me. In terms of all the SPC everything looks great. A party mode for people who just wanna have fun. Cool lobby mode with in game avatars. Being able to join schools for the different fighters and use their styles in world tour. Sad face for no waifu reveals but they said the 17th was gonna have another look at stuff so I’m huffing copium. 

And the beta announcement…. 🥲

Edited by TWINBLADES
26 minutes ago, Skort said:

For anyone interested in applying for closed beta. 

https://www.streetfighter.com/6/cbt/en/

Thanks for the link! And also to whoever mentioned that Capcom ID would be a thing, I signed up in June, which made applying an absolute breeze. Good lookin out! Hope we all get in... 

BTW, Capcom knocked the announcement way out of the park. I'm entirely impressed with the presentation, and it's probably my favorite reveal so far. 4 SF2 characters, the main modes finally getting displayed and most of all the game looks like so much FUN. 

Also noticed that CFN will be back for SF6. Hmmm....