Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Oh ok then.  I still wanna see how long that will last. Are you in those areas?

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Lol no.

Did you forgot that I have been a diplomat, specifically working on the sector of the energy market of the whole region of Central America ???

The thing is that the electric grid and like 90% of the infrastructure that produces electricity in my country is own by the state.

But the government of the ex "president" gave the rights of administration to a colombian company.

This of course was not only illegal, but also, it was obviously made in order to steal the money.

There has been a lot of corruption regarding the energy market on the last 3 periods that the Nacional party has been in power (well, in general), where they have been letting a lot of private companies (most owned by political figures within the Nacional party) to either not pay for years their electric consumption or pay very reduced fees.

While increasing the prices for the general public without any real reason other than put the burden of what those companies don't pay into the general public.

Like i said in an edit in my post, this project comes hand to hand with another project that is to meant to force those companies to pay what they owe.

My country actually produces a considerable surplus of energy, which is why we are the number 1 in terms of  how much is sold to other countries in central america, and what is lets say moved for the lack of better words to other countries outside the regional grid like Mexico and Colombia.

This project is meant to be part of an integral move to help those affected areas to kickstart their economy once again.

BTW, letting you know that our health system is also free to all of us since like the 50's, so is not like is something new 😆

24 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Lol no.

Did you forgot that I have been a diplomat, specifically working on the sector of the energy market of the whole region of Central America ???

The thing is that the electric grid and like 90% of the infrastructure that produces electricity in my country is own by the state.

But the government of the ex "president" gave the rights of administration to a colombian company.

This of course was not only illegal, but also, it was obviously made in order to steal the money.

There has been a lot of corruption regarding the energy market on the last 3 periods that the Nacional party has been in power (well, in general), where they have been letting a lot of private companies (most owned by political figures within the Nacional party) to either not pay for years their electric consumption or pay very reduced fees.

While increasing the prices for the general public without any real reason other than put the burden of what those companies don't pay into the general public.

Like i said in an edit in my post, this project comes hand to hand with another project that is to meant to force those companies to pay what they owe.

My country actually produces a considerable surplus of energy, which is why we are the number 1 in terms of  how much is sold to other countries in central america, and what is lets say moved for the lack of better words to other countries outside the regional grid like Mexico and Colombia.

This project is meant to be part of an integral move to help those affected areas to kickstart their economy once again.

BTW, letting you know that our health system is also free to all of us since like the 50's, so is not like is something new 😆

I actually didn't know that. I thought you worked on IT or something of the sort. Maybe I am thinking of somebody else.

It will be interesting to see if they find out if there were any shady deals for giving the administration rights to this Colombian company. Sounds like most likely there is.

COMMUNISTS!!!!

Edited by AriesWarlock
11 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

I actually didn't know that. I thought you worked on IT or something of the sort.

Well, I am a Computational System and Computer Science Engineer, so you are not wrong in that I work on the IT side of things.

I thought it was a known thing since for example, Po used my diplomat status to insult me as a corrupt narc or some shit like that 🤣

1 hour ago, Hecatom said:

Context plis.

there was a video floating around of Dave Chapelle allegedly speaking against an affordable housing bill being passed in his town/district and if it did pass he would pull financial support he’s planning for the town (small businesses and such). everyone was calling him a fuck for it and saying he’s finally lost touch

however, once the full video surfaced what he was ACTUALLY saying was that the bill doesn’t make the houses affordable enough and the bill needs to be reworked so it’s actually affordable for low income locals or he’ll pull local financial support 

when the full video was posted Po dug his heels in more calling out chapelle over nothing and said he hadn’t seen the video and more or less didn’t care. Like the idiot he is

Edited by iStu X
17 minutes ago, iStu X said:

The tl;dr is there was a video floating around of Dave Chapelle allegedly speaking against an affordable housing bill being passed in his town/district and if it did pass he would pull financial support he’s planning for the town (small businesses and such). everyone was calling him a fuck for it and saying he’s finally lost touch

however, once the full video surfaced what he was ACTUALLY saying was that the bill doesn’t make the houses affordable enough and the bill needs to be reworked so it’s actually affordable for low income locals or he’ll pull local financial support 

when the full video was posted Po dug his heels in more calling out chapelle over nothing and said he hadn’t seen the video and more or less didn’t care. Like the idiot he is

So the classic po pro move, double down on his stupidity and ignore any evidence that proves he is wrong.

Glad to see that some traditions are never lost 🤣

What I find incredible about what you said, is that Dave is one of the most socially conscious celebrities out there, always giving money to different communities.

And in this day and age should be common knowledge that snippets of videos are usually out of context stuff nitpicked to more than probably cause outrage, so why the fuck is anyone falling over this in this specific case is beyond me.

Specially when people have been trying to find a way to cancel him over the last few years.

How old is po, 3???? 🤣

Edited by Hecatom
3 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Probably the one where i was kicked by nessa 🤣

nessa was a cunt ho.

she kicked me too lol.

all she wanted was to be surrounded by white knights that would stroke her ego and not call her out on her bullshit. which i did.

i got kicked cuz she was bitching to us all as to why her ex threw out her stuff that was in his house for over a year.

she was actually daring to be mad at him for his house not being her free storage.

can u imagine? having your stuff in an ex's house for a entire year then getting mad when they throw it out after 365 days laying there?!?!

i woulda thrown her trash out in 30 days. guy was a saint for keeping it a year waiting for her dumb ass to pick her stuff up which she never bothered herself to do.

i called her out n she booted me.

another dumb bitch that swears pussy=privilege 

swear to Gawd smdfh

Edited by VirginDefiler
56 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

nessa was a cunt ho.

she kicked me too lol.

all she wanted was to be surrounded by white knights that would stroke her ego and not call her out on her bullshit. which i did.

i got kicked cuz she was bitching to us all as to why her ex threw out her stuff that was in his house for over a year.

she was actually daring to be mad at him for his house not being her free storage.

can u imagine? having your stuff in an ex's house for a entire year then getting mad when they throw it out after 365 days laying there?!?!

i woulda thrown her trash out in 30 days. guy was a saint for keeping it a year waiting for her dumb ass to pick her stuff up which she never bothered herself to do.

i called her out n she booted me.

another dumb bitch that swears pussy=privilege 

swear to Gawd smdfh

I don't remember exactly why she kicked me, but i remember it was some dumb shit that was a power trip move more than anything, since it wasn't even an offense or anything, just a mundane joke that for some dumb reason she didn't like and was bitching that everyone was posting it, including other mods.

Edited by Hecatom
5 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

spacer.png
even Elpeo Puru is not having your shit today. 

I just randomly watched this on youtube and stopped after 10 seconds/

This vlogger is obviously a fat ugly girl who is living with raging hormones and is bitter. Its up to ugly guys like you to bring peace to this world by going out with ugly girls like her so they can stfu with these bad movie reviews. 

oh shit... I should make a character named Crap-Beard the Pirate....that might be my next mii creation.

...it would be so great if Modnation Racers came back, either with a remake or a sequel.  The customization in that was legendary...nothing else was on that level....heh, so many good times with that one...so many characters and cars made; I only made 1 track though.  I still remember laughing like a Joker-gas victim after I made things like the "Skid-Mach" kart...I still look at the old pictures too sometimes.  One of my friends just made various demon characters though... never anything else for some reason; it's almost always demon stuff (or "dark, fallen angels", "Hellspawn", etc.) with that dude.

...damn, Laura Ingraham is looking quite alright tonight.  I'd still pounce that.

Remember that episode of Boondocks when Lethal Interjection found out Gangstalicious was gay? Well, we found out a dude we went to school with for awhile is closeted gay (well, not anymore after being outed).

I don't really care much, that's his business plus I have never really hung with him like that and am comfortable with my sexuality, but man, niggas un the hood that did hang with him is PANICKING right now, it's hilarious. These Riley Freemans having a meltdown 😂

17 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Remember that episode of Boondocks when Lethal Interjection found out Gangstalicious was gay? Well, we found out a dude we went to school with for awhile is closeted gay (well, not anymore after being outed).

I don't really care much, that's his business plus I have never really hung with him like that and am comfortable with my sexuality, but man, niggas un the hood that did hang with him is PANICKING right now, it's hilarious. These Riley Freemans having a meltdown 😂

There was a friend of mine that confused the fuck of all of us when he came out to the closet, mostly because he was a womanizer that always had the hottest chicks in high school and college, then one day came out and told us he was gay and no one believed him, lol.

11 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

There was a friend of mine that confused the fuck of all of us when he came out to the closet, mostly because he was a womanizer that always had the hottest chicks in high school and college, then one day came out and told us he was gay and no one believed him, lol.

It's somewhat was like that, I never got a gay vibe off this dude or atleast never cared enough to look. But these screenshots are 100% proof, so he can't lie about it. 

I'm more shocked how he hid it this long, most of our age group is almost 40. That mfer been very careful for a very long time 😂

Fox today---Ainsley was looking good as usual earlier, and now Dana is on as usual for the 8am central show...unfortunately it's not a full/leg shot but she has a sleeveless blouse on and that looks great on her.  One time she had makeup on a few weeks ago and it brought her score down...she's much better off with little to no makeup, actually.  She's probably underrated since I'd assume most are busy checkin out Emily Campagno, Carley and Tomi Lahren....but the 2nd and even 3rd tier Fox girls on the roster are smokin', imo.  That network continues to hold the championship belt so easily....it's like the competition has no hope.

10 hours ago, J-ride said:

This is simultaneously the greatest thing I have seen in a long time and really fucking scary to imagine driving beside you on the road:

This is also a testament to fact that the 3.8L V6 that GM made in the 90s is probably the best engine they ever made.

This looks like a Final Destination incident ready to happen.

Edited by Sonichuman