Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Anyone from Ohio here?

Chaos in Ohio GOP Senate Debate: Gibbons, Mandel in Heated Altercation as Vance Berates Them for Conduct Unbecoming

At Ohio’s Republican Senate debate on Friday evening, chaos broke out when candidates Mike Gibbons and Josh Mandel got into a heated altercation, as J.D. Vance berated the two for conduct unbecoming.

Gibbons and Mandel got into a heated face-to-face altercation after Mandel accused Gibbons of making millions of dollars off of Chinese petroleum stock.

“You filed that with the federal elections committee, you own stock in Chinese petro,” Mandel told Gibbons.

“I personally didn’t buy the stock,” Gibbons replied. “You made millions off of it sir,” Mandel said.

“I don’t think I’ve made millions off of anything,” Gibbons said. “I’d love to have made millions off of Chinese petro.”

The altercation increased in intensity after Gibbons claimed that Mandel had never worked in the private sector. “You may not understand this because you’ve never been— You’ve never been in the private sector in your entire life,” Gibbons told Mandel.

After the altercation, Gibbons’s campaign issued a statement calling Mandel “unhinged, unfit, and flailing.”

Gibbons spokesperson Samantha Cotten said in a statement provided to Breitbart News:

Josh Mandel is unhinged, unfit, and flailing – because he’s losing. He is only a professional at one thing: running for office. He is hellbent on lying because he is failing. He doesn’t have the temperament, experience, or fortitude to be a U.S. Senator, and Ohio voters got a first hand look at just how unprepared Josh Mandel has become and that will be reflected on the ballot on May 3.

All the while, JD Vance remained calm and kept his cool while making his policy pitch to Ohio voters. Immediately after the altercation, Vance, who served in the U.S. Marine Corps during the Iraq War, called out Mandel’s “disgraceful” emphasis on his military service during the altercation with Gibbons.

5 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

i havent eaten at a wendys in 20 years. tell me whats good to order.

for example. best thing at a mcdonalds is the filet o fish, then sundaes

burger king its the onion rings.

Honestly the whole menu is pretty good. Bacon classic, baconator, chili fries, spicey chicken sandwiches.

I hit up wendys once or twice a week after jiu jitsu because they have straight up chili and honestly thats a healthier option in terms of fast food junk. Just beans and meat... Protein bitch 

On 3/18/2022 at 10:22 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

Just wait for someone to pull this shit in Tennis. Peak Serena and Venus Williams got bodied by a dude ranked 203rd on the men's tour. He smoked Serena and Venus in back to back sets. 

lol, reminds me of this. It'll basically be like this. Dominated!!!

and similar videos on youtube where they show men vs women in sports...

276162402_5575586915864720_5206883189320

Controversial dress code rules are being dropped at Tokyo high schools. The rules included that hair must be dyed black, underwear has to be a designated color, and ‘two block’ hairstyles are not permitted.

The decision was made after a survey of schools, parents, and students found that the rules were considered outdated. The updated policies will go into effect April 1, when the new school year begins.

The issues with the dress code were first brought to the public’s attention when an Osaka student sued her school for forcing her to dye her brown hair black, which damaged her hair and scalp. She won the lawsuit and was awarded almost $3,000 in damages.

3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Told a lyft passenger tonight he had to wear a mask in rideshare. He lost his sbit and started calling me a libtard and i need to wake up and the vaccine was killing millions. 

What fucking q anon flow chart is this? 

"I'm not here for a political debate. I here to drive you somewhere  You can wear a mask or get the fuck out of my car. The choice is yours and yours alone!!!"

6 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

"I'm not here for a political debate. I here to drive you somewhere  You can wear a mask or get the fuck out of my car. The choice is yours and yours alone!!!"

Lol when he asked "you know masks don't work right?!" i literally just responded with im not trying to get into that. Then he was like "so your gonna take me home and not be stupid"... If this dude wasn't a complete shit i might have let him slide because it was a relatively short trip. But he was a scum bag 

3 hours ago, elliephil said:

Is this guy using gear? 🤔 

We are in an odd time where a ton of fitness influencers are obviously on gear but almost all of them pretend they are natural.  So they end up either selling some BS product or pushing some BS diet.  I don't even care if they use gear, but it would be nice if they would just be honest.

Edited by J-ride
4 minutes ago, J-ride said:

We are in an odd time where a ton of fitness influencers are obviously on gear but almost all of them pretend they are natural.  So they end up either selling some BS product or pushing some BS diet.  I don't even care if they use gear, but it would be nice if they would just be honest.

Cant be honest.. Gotta win dem natural contests

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

Lol when he asked "you know masks don't work right?!" i literally just responded with im not trying to get into that. Then he was like "so your gonna take me home and not be stupid"... If this dude wasn't a complete shit i might have let him slide because it was a relatively short trip. But he was a scum bag 

Is there something you can put on the lyft app saying "masks required" before someone connects to you? Would have saved you both time. 

6 hours ago, Maxx said:

Lol when he asked "you know masks don't work right?!" i literally just responded with im not trying to get into that. Then he was like "so your gonna take me home and not be stupid"

I love seeing people act like complete dickheads to drivers and then still expecting them to drive them afterwards.

I've seen more public freakouts over CV19 stuff in New England than I ever did in Canada.

You ever check in on an entertainer you used to be a fan of and say "WTF happened"? I first got into podcasts about 10+ years ago, and around that time, Adam Carolla's was one I used to download a lot. I fell off listening though, for whatever reason. I checked back in on him, and he's yet another one the pandemic claimed. Maybe his downslide has been happening for a long while (I've been away for years), but he's totally in that right-wing grifter BS aisle now. It's to the point I'm ashamed to say I was ever a fan.

Has this happened with any of you guys recently?