Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

ha, it just occurred to me... imagine if the legendary insult comic himself... DON RICKLES were still around today.  Ohhh Jada apparently doesn't know just how harsh a comic can be.  That GI Jane joke wasn't even half a super-saiyan level.  Don Rickles would've ripped her soul apart with Ultra Instinct Bankai level shit....while everyone around her is in tears from laughing.  

I really miss that one being around, dammit... that dude was truly one of the greats.  Today's ultra baby-soft era of society would not be able to handle what he brought to the table on a regular basis.

In another news.. apparently Ezra can't help but continue being an odd, potentially dangerous person:

But he was on video choke slamming a chick. Surely the Hollywood justice Zatacon was espousing about would have taken care of this. I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you. 👀

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

That's not at all the take. Better explained by someone with a J.D.

They could, they won't because the dude doesn't care. Juice just isn't worth the squeeze. 

LOL "they just don't want to". Excuses are tools of the incompetent. 

This video also shows nothing worth against me, because i would be surprised to about Will still getting his award (and still being there) after committing battery, if i thought it was real.  

Is this real too?

Just now, zatalcon3 said:

LOL "they just don't want to". Excuses are tools of the incompetent.

Perhaps. However, the fact that they didn't make the action, shows they are exercising the "can" part. 

2 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

This video also shows nothing worth against me, because i would be surprised to about Will still getting his award (and still being there) after committing battery, if i thought it was real. 

Right. . . Guess we'll just ignore the legal citations used throughout. Would you prefer links to the California penal code instead? 

3 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Is this real too?

I'm sure Thanos was on set filming the shot. 

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

The slap conspirators are hilarious. Dudes out here photoshoping leather pads on the pictures 

I got conspirators in my family. They also think the world is flat, "non-melanated" people are "gods" and all others are "humans", 5G is spreading 'Rona, and now this shit. 

Like at what point do you stop with the bullshit?

Small part of me does believe that the moment was scripted to a degree...again actors are paid to make you believe just about any performance they do. On the other hand, ai don't care if it real or not because that's not the real issue. The real issue is Jada is a terrible person and Will enables this behavior since he's choosing not to get out of this marriage. 

20 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Perhaps. However, the fact that they didn't make the action, shows they are exercising the "can" part. 

No, it just shows it was fake. They took action when Kid Rock assaulted Tommy Lee; award shows also have removed random people due heckling; body guards or security normally go into prevent anything else to escalate,  and a slap doesn't have a sound effect of a punch. you only saw that here, just like in the WWE slammy award shows (which I hope you understand as a reference).

2 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I got conspirators in my family. They also think the world is flat, "non-melanated" people are "gods" and all others are "humans", 5G is spreading 'Rona, and now this shit. 

My cousin's husband is a flat earther.  At our last family get together I had a video of a satellite orbiting the earth playing on the tv for about an hour in the background before he even noticed and got really pissed about it.

Edited by J-ride
1 minute ago, zatalcon3 said:

No, it just shows it was fake. They took action when Kid Rock assaulted Tommy Lee; award shows also have removed random people due heckling; body guards or security normally go into prevent anything else to escalate,  and a slap doesn't have a sound effect of a punch. you only saw that here, just like in the WWE slammy award shows (which I hope you understand as a reference).

Perception is reality . . . you have fun with that. 

28 minutes ago, J-ride said:

My cousin's husband is a flat earther.  At our last family get together I had a video of a satellite orbiting the earth playing on the tv for about an hour in the background before he even noticed and got really pissed about it.

I have never understood those smoothbrains. I mean, anti-vaxxers at least base their stupidity on random pseudo-science, but flat earthers? How does one even have a semi-serious conversation with those fuckers?

Ohhh I love all the outlandish beliefs out there... one of the best was about Yakub the Mad Black Scientist, who was said to have created White people from a germ.... that was some old-era Black Nation of Islam stuff.  When Dad first told me about "Yakub" we had a good laugh about that shit for a long time.... I like occasionally making characters in video games based on the concept.

Flat Earth believers need to get more popular again in the general media... that's always fun.  You don't even have to be on par with Neil de Grasse Tyson to start easily tear into whatever they say....but it's an endless source of entertainment that these people are around, believing in the flat earth thing.  I wonder if the new generations of them will continue to believe it once we've hit the point where space travel is an ordinary vacation trip for the average working person?  At that point, most people will have had first-hand experience of being somewhere outside this planet and being able to see it from that perspective....

17 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I have never understood those smoothbrains. I mean, anti-vaxxers at least base their stupidity on random pseudo-science, but flat earthers? How does one even have a semi-serious conversation with those fuckers?

I've had arguments with him and he usually gets triggered when I disagree with him.  I've found the best way to deal with him is to just troll him constantly since he doesn't want to have rational conversations.

Edited by J-ride
3 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

You know what's a great way to fuck with them?

Tell them that women shouldn't wear make up. For w/e reason that's the #1 fucking way to piss every off. 

As soon as they say some shit to you just reply:

You know what you're right. And it's also about time we told women they don't need to wear make up. 

That shit is always a blow up. 

If they complain about how we don't need government, Also let them know th as t you trust corporations like Dupont more even if they did poison the planet making Teflon.

It's a great way to short circuit weird stances.

4 hours ago, Lantis said:

I have yet to get a proper explanation from a flat earther why the horizon disappears. One of them told me it's because I have bad eyes.

Yeah okay bud.