Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 minutes ago, Jion_Wansu said:

Did some "Down the rabbit hole". Looks like Ludwig II sold out his kingdom Bavaria to the Emperor.

Yeah long story short. Napoleon pulled up and said "get down or lay down" And he chose to surrender to him. Among the surrender conditions. He had to give troops to Napoleon. 30,000 Bavarian soldiers was said to have went with Napoleon's forces to invade Russia. And majority did not make it back.  That did not sit well with the his people

12 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

only thing i know about ludwig 2 is was a big supporter n fan of ricard wagner. built a opera house 4 him. somethin like that. 

music history was a passion of mine. years ago.

p.s. that bavarian town looks so clean. europeans always keep shit clean. they make alotta money from tourists so it makes sense.

Thanks for reminding me of dude's name. Yeah The guide said the same about his love for Ricard's work. She said Ludwig saw him as a father figure. He had a poor relationship with his dad. Due to his very strict and rough upbringing where his dad showed little to no affection.

2 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Thanks for reminding me of dude's name. Yeah The guide said the same about his love for Ricard's work. She said Ludwig saw him as a father figure. He had a poor relationship with his dad. Due to his very strict and rough upbringing where his dad showed little to no affection.

The Ring Cycle is an amazing Opera and I recommend it to anyone who can dedicate the time to see/listen to it (it's 3 days long.) 

Edited by RSG3
48 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

@BB_Hoodythanks for posting those pics. That castle is one I'm hoping to visit someday myself

Yeah man definitely make the trip. Southern German, ( well Bavarian to be specific). Country side is beautiful. The brats are amazing. And the castle is quite the sight. Especially inside.

Oh and it cost $150 But I'm glad I picked it up. An authentic hand crafted beirstein with a certification of authenticity.spacer.png 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Yeah man definitely make the trip. Southern German, ( well Bavarian to be specific). Country side is beautiful. The brats are amazing. And the castle is quite the sight. Especially inside.

Oh and it cost $150 But I'm glad I picked it up. An authentic hand crafted beirstein with a certification of authenticity.spacer.png 

spacer.png

Daaaaamn I want one! That thing looks amazing!

My wife used to live over there for a few years so it's on our list of places to go but we have a youngin due in December, so it might be awhile before we get there. So post more pics lol!

Man, if I were a producer in the film industry... I'd just get the rights to reboot/remake it myself at this point (it would be the only way most people would ever get to see this classic again)....  I never imagined there would be a day in the near future where physical media is dying out and some older movies just can't easily be found anymore...

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

BBHoody,

How hard is it to visit Germany if you don't know the language?

You can get by pretty well with just English in the major cities and tourist areas. But if you venture outside of that? It would be wise to know some basic German. I try to pick up some German here and there. But imma start trying to study some basics.

I goofed and got a hotel thats out near the sticks. Where I see not everyone has strong English If at all. Hotel manager was able to transfer me to another location right in the city. It'll add about a grand to my stay.

But it's worth it to be in the heart of Munich. Being able to walk to a variety of restaurants. As appose to taking a bus and train for an hour to get ino the city. Lastly I think this goes for anywhere. But if you make an attempt to speak the language? It's an instant ice breaker.

Edited by BB_Hoody

The trip to the gym has become a cool highlight of the week for me at this point; every weekend.  I leave there feeling  superhuman, all while having enjoyed some the side bonus of good "scenery" in there.  The cheeks/legs views in there last weekend were insane.  They moved to another location recently and there's now a larger area.  

If work weren't in the way I'd go throughout the week as well... like probably 4 days out of the week at least.  Currently I just do weekends.  It's a shame I didn't have a regular gym routine back in the college days; I can only imagine the kind of results I would've attained back then (I was also one of those people blessed with a crazy high metabolism at the time) as opposed to now.

Ohhhh and you know I love it... these kind of moments are truly delicious.  I'm surprised certain youtube channels haven't jumped on this easy target just yet... I *think* 1 of them I follow has though, I'll have to check his channel out again.

*Hopefully Dr. Umar's silly ass will jump up to defend her in some bizarre way to make this even more entertaining.  He's one of the somewhat famous people out there that is heavily against interracial dating.  

His latest situation that provided a good round of laughs was his sudden interest in that revolting creature Sukihana.

Edited by MillionX

Had to quit a specific contract location. Don't you hate it when assistant managers think they can get away with what they say about you when their general manager isn't around? Clowning them a little in public was just to have a look at themselves. You can't to talk to customers or sub employees any kind of way, but they've felt some kind of way when I've took the verbal stuff a little too far. That was the point though. It shouldn't have come to that. 

I feel like working isn't for me sometimes. I get triggered way too much and laugh at them in public when get even knowing I get them back from their own behavior toward me in return, even worse when you use it as a defense mechanism for sport. That's pretty sadistic. I need a long vacation. Lol.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
3 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

She called her sister "cave dweller smasher"? 🤨

I'm glad she got fired. She's welcome to think and feel however she wants, no matter how gross, but she sure as shit shouldn't be teaching any children anything anywhere. Glad she was fired and put down as inneligble for rehire. There's a 7-11 register with her name on it just waiting for her stupid ass to run it.

Edited by RSG3
17 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I'm glad she got fired. She's welcome to think and feel however she wants, no matter how gross, but she sure as shit shouldn't be teaching any children anything anywhere. Glad she was fired and put down as inneligble for rehire. There's a 7-11 register with her name on it just waiting for her stupid ass to run it.

7-Eleven: i-dont-want-her-around-here-redd-foxx.gi

I know a good chunk of black women are behind no interracial dating and as much as I disagree with their opinion on that, they're entitled to have that.  But saying you're going to do everything in your power to ruin your sister's potential happiness just because of her boyfriend's skin color is some heinous ignorant shit.   And saying "Oh I learned to be a bitch from my father" is not an excuse.  I wouldn't except that excuse from some middle aged white dude and I definitely not excepting it from her.  Learn to not be a dick it and be a fucking better person.  Shit is mad aggravating.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47j6kjv4f56qsvfcu8mx

Campbell Is Buying Rao’s. Fans Are Worried, but the Soup Maker Says It Won’t Touch the Sauce

Rao's currently advertises its Rao's Homemade sauces as having no water, added sugar, tomato paste or colors.

Biden signs executive order restricting investment in Chinese tech companies

The order targets semiconductors, quantum computing and artificial intelligence.

F3Hf461XYAAeb3R?format=jpg&name=large

F3Hf5MoXsAAX8Cw?format=jpg&name=large

F3Hf5e4WMAEr93G?format=jpg&name=large

F3Hf5wRWoAActIu?format=jpg&name=large

F3Hf6CrX0AEwva6?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by AriesWarlock