Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Oh, so Josh was "one of those" people that are basically loons with their head in the sand, imo... unfortunately I have to tolerate certain family who are like that... they'd swear up and down that certain trash cities (like notorious shithole Memphis; my favorite to take cheap shots at) are "not that bad", implying that all the news footage and clips on social media we can clearly see are somehow a figment of our imagination or greatly exaggerated.  These are the kind of people in your family/friend circle that are likely to get you killed, btw with suggestions like "Hey let's go to Chicago (or LA now, or Atlanta, or Memphis, etc) and hang out in the downtown area! I guarantee ya it's not as bad as they say on the news!"

It would be such a pitiful, depressing way to spend your final moments in life... realizing "the hard way" that you were wrong and things are indeed "that bad", and gradually getting worse.

ah, of course he has the full clip on his channel....this is even funnier than I thought.  

edit--- I must salute and thank her for NOT wearing a bonnet at least.

Edited by MillionX
9 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I don't think this guy is going to be invited to HD-man's Thanksgiving dinner party.

I'm trying to find the post to see if this guy actually said this and and man this dude's twitter account is absolute garbage.  You can definitely take some guesses as to what is on his account judging off of the post above and you'd probably hit bingo just on what you think would likely be in the overlapping Venn diagram.

Also yeah...I'm not surprised I found the post.  It was put up 23 hours ago.

Zombies are lame and boring though...it would be much better if it actually did activate a latent "X-gene", vampirism or lycanthropy or an illithid/mindflayer (the larvae was previously implanted by the "vaccines", of course...proving the conspiracy theorists right) so we can ascend to that next stage of evolution now, and become superior lifeforms.  Then the "regular" humans would quickly get conquered and/or wiped out completely as the new, better world goes into effect... a New World Order, one might say.

2 hours ago, BornWinner said:

I saw zombie apocalypse was trending on Twitter.

It’s times like this where I realize I seriously undervalue the sanity I have.

Putting aside the mentally ill and those who are already terminally stupid, I wonder how someone gets this deep. I HATED covid anti-vaxxers, but at least I understood being nervous about a tech most people never heard of before. I don't get how the fuck people get to a point where they think with their whole hearts this dumb shit will happen.

Edited by axeman61
3 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Putting aside the mentally ill and those who are already terminally stupid, I wonder how someone gets this deep. I HATED covid anti-vaxxers, but at least I understood being nervous about a tech most people never heard of before. I don't get how the fuck people get to a point where they think with their whole hearts this dumb shit will happen.

I'll just be blunt. People are dumb. They dispute easily verifiable facts and only accept evidence that confirms their stupidity.