Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

16 minutes ago, Serpent said:

I thought there was a no politics rule. This thread has become really shitty. Clearly some of you are not mature or informed enough to discuss this topic in an intelligent, reasonable manner.

My apologies, but my response to Lord Vega was by impulse, that happened to start a chain reaction. I would never engage in more advanced or expert discussions in politics, because I concede that I'm not involved much with these topics that have or are going on in this country. I don't consider it a loss either.

9 hours ago, Lantis said:

The Damned was a lot more gloomy and cynical than Emptyeyes.

The kind of type that would be throwing a party during the apocalypse.

I guess we're too relatable, then. I was told yesterday by a neighbor that even in the state of mind that I've been in from my time in earth, there will always have someone that has it more difficult than I. 

I'd like to think there is a reason why I've survived up to this point, even if there was a close call on my life last year and multiple times over 10 years ago. I guess, I'm lucky.

I hope to find out if I'm really am alive someday by relating to more to the norm.

15 minutes ago, weneedhim said:

No. You are a girlyman of the highest order and for that I must take you down.

LOL! To amuse myself here, by what method, exactly? I was tempted to take a jab against you, but that ruins the purpose of forgiveness. I've just accepted that I feel sorry for you, because you can't meet your popularity thus justify your existence here, without my help. 

Edited by Emptyeyes

Lil Mama, needs to acknowledge that there are consequences of a certain group of heterosexuals in power restricting the freedoms of the LGBTQ through retrospect. Basically, it's very much an eye for an eye on what my community is doing. So, I'd argue that traditionalists that opposed the LGBTQ, made my community, what they are today.

Edited by Emptyeyes
1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

American rapper Lil Mama announced Thursday she is starting a “heterosexual rights movement” to protest LGBTQ bullying. YALL

b151a59256f390e3369c8556966ce3c5

EwyXNuMWUAY3pTC?format=jpg&name=large

For context: she’s been being called transphobic since she made this post to her Story

Ev6i77IXAAMgbKt?format=jpg&name=large

Ew5BdT7WgAMkkOP?format=jpg&name=large

so you're saying she's an anti-terminator...........terminator?  You gotta be shittin' me.

If there is one dead person I've had a similar mindset to, it was George Carlin. He was right for it's time though, because his views on the country itself and the people in it were spot on. 

The one thing that stood out the most by him was the non-existence of natural human rights. I think there is only take, grant, and preserve calling it your own in order to hold your position. The man made rights conception is like a false sense of fairness, but were always privileges in disguise. 

7 minutes ago, Maxx said:

This country is so fucked. Tldr: 6 year old kid gets arrested for picking a tulip out of someone's yard. She called the cops while he waited at the bus stop

https://journalnow.com/north-carolina-sends-6-year-olds-to-court-why-some-say-its-time-for-change/article_e2a15a82-8383-11eb-91ee-43ce7c88753b.html

For picking a flower.

For liking flowers.

Yup.

Clearly Hood material.

9 minutes ago, Maxx said:

You know those 6 year your old thugs. Well know flower lovers. 

I am operating under the regrettably predictably accurate assumption that the child was Black and the Hagraven was White.

Gods, do I hate me some racist ass White people.

At least racist Blacks and Latinos will man up and try to kill you, instead of hiding behind the law.

But even they won't go after children.

That's an old ass honkie wannabe ass cracker lower middle class old ass White person strata of malice.

Fuck that hateful, hateful bitch.

Fuck her raw with a fire hose hooked up to a broken hydrant.

Edited by JHDK

I noticed some political posts in here.  They have been removed.

There is a strict no politics/religion rule here.  I expect you all to follow it.

Please be sure to use the report function.  I can't read every post, but I DO see and read every mega downvote/report.

When it comes to politics and religion snitching is encouraged. 👀

Also, not nearly enough of you are using that mega downvote function.  I give you guys the tools to literally wipe posts from existence without the need of a mod and only like 1 or 2 people use it.  You're all too damn nice. 

GIF by Smokey Bear

Remember- only YOU can prevent this place from becoming a cesspool.

18 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Also, not nearly enough of you are using that mega downvote function.  I give you guys the tools to literally wipe posts from existence without the need of a mod and only like 1 or 2 people use it.  You're all too damn nice. 

Well yeah people here keep getting baited...and this is why we'll never be great champion level fighting game players. 🙃

3 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

Lil Mama, needs to acknowledge that there are consequences of a certain group of heterosexuals in power restricting the freedoms of the LGBTQ through retrospect. Basically, it's very much an eye for an eye on what my community is doing. So, I'd argue that traditionalists that opposed the LGBTQ, made my community, what they are today.

You can shove all that justification for treating straight people like shit alllllll the way up your ass. This goes for any group by the way. The behaviro of "elites" doesn't give you or your community license to bash, harass, and/or demean another group of people. 

This mind set is fucking disgusting and as long as it continues between the different groups in this country we will never ever get along. 

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

Edited by RSG3
6 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

American rapper Lil Mama announced

Stopped reading right there, never heard of her lame ass till today. 
The only correct solution here is let her go back into obscurity, become a nobody 

(Yes, I know who she is. I just don't care). 

Edited by DarkSakul
5 hours ago, RSG3 said:

You can shove all that justification for treating straight people like shit alllllll the way up your ass. This goes for any group by the way. The behaviro of "elites" doesn't give you or your community license to bash, harass, and/or demean another group of people. 

This mind set is fucking disgusting and as long as it continues between the different groups in this country we will never ever get along. 

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

There's no need to be triggered by what I've said, RSG3. To be clear, I'm NOT actually agreeing with what my community is doing, as I believe that no one should HAVE to like us. Though, I will say that the form of revenge is humorous to me. 

And let's be honest with ourselves, the utopia of diversity in this country isn't going to unite us unfortunately, because we've always chosen to segregate ourselves by beholding differences, which was one of the aspects for the forging of this country. We are predispositioned with that, until death, but it doesn't mean we can't show a little compassion and understanding. Imagine, if everyone did come together, then a certain group of advocates of change and equality that profits them wouldn't have much to talk about. 

Well, that proves my perception of the fundamental understandings of human nature, which we cannot change. I've always felt that our existence was a mistake through evolution being observed, due of having diversity and differences. So, I feel that makes us self-destructive and chaotic, where we need to be saved from ourselves. Fortunately, I believe the capability of death is the only solution to that. 

Edited by Emptyeyes
8 hours ago, misterBee said:

I noticed some political posts in here.  They have been removed.

There is a strict no politics/religion rule here.  I expect you all to follow it.

Please be sure to use the report function.  I can't read every post, but I DO see and read every mega downvote/report.

When it comes to politics and religion snitching is encouraged. 👀

GIF by Smokey Bear

Remember- only YOU can prevent this place from becoming a cesspool.

America needs m-me!? An i-immigrant!?

Wait this isn't political, is it? We all agree that I am scum?

1 hour ago, Emptyeyes said:

No. Hopefully, someday, I'll meet you through tournament events when I return to them, where I can have a long talk with you. Simply put, you need love in your life.

No I don't.

You have influenced these posters to feel proud about posting like girls. I'm vomiting almost all the time now after reading the posts of JDHH and D-tier and I've never puked at a course of posts so much until you came here. This levels of girlymanism must be destroyed.