Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

When someone is too stupid to know they're being insulted and in fact think you're on their side. I blame the poor educational system down her in the southern states for that, reading comprehension definitely not a strong point in this region 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

EDIT: She's from Florida, and that right there tells me all I need to know lol

Edited by HD-Man
42 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

We.dont have a proper emote for the feelings I have for that video lol. 

Yeah we do, its called this shit:

On 12/10/2021 at 9:36 AM, DoctaMario said:

No they aren't. If you aren't paying for them directly, you're paying for them with your tax dollars

Its this thing right there. A natural disaster is fine when its the weather but not an illness hitting the whole country at the same time.

Interesting... so apparently the word "Cuckold" is not auto-censored for a Mii's name.... I made one specifically to test that.

I tested the words "fuck" and "shit" but that IS indeed blocked, so they do actually have an auto-censor in place as I expected...but apparently it's ok to make "Cuckold" a name for a mii character.

hahaha I put the "beauty mark" on in just the right spot so it looks like he has a small titty on his right cheek.  

Edited by MillionX

Nancy Reagan's neck game was strong and Ronald beat the commies, let AIDS spread and they ruined black neighborhoods.

Hillary Clinton's neck game was weak and Bill cheated on her, they instituded harsher penalties on crack cocaine making black communities suffer more and then she lost to Donald Trump.

So I guess what we should learn from this is regardless of who the president marries, black people lose out.

🧐

Well, this took one hell of a dark turn... Tommy is about to go live about this clip he just uploaded a little while ago

damnnnn but right as I'm waiting on Tommy's show---Angryman JUST went live too...and of course my "WhirlGirls" are probably going live tonight at 9...   Dammit youtube, why must you be so good?! 😞 

edit---the tab-count today?  7 youtube tabs open.

Angry American Idol GIF

Edited by MillionX

So the chick I'm dating is starting to give me Christmas gifts. And the level of uncomfortableness is high. I don't like expensive gifts and she had me try on a sherpa jacket to make sure it fits... Left the fucking price tag on it and it said $110 and gave me some sustainable wallet engraved with my initials. An di know she got me more stuff. 

I always feel shitty around holidays because I've never been big on gifts after I got past teenage years. Like give me a gift card to Starbucks or a trampoline park. Don't buy me expensive clothes. Especially because it's not even remotely my style. Nothing about me screams sherpa jacket. 

Fuck. I somehow always manage to attract bougie women with my broke ass. Howwww. I gotta stop giving out grade A dick

Edited by Maxx
8 minutes ago, Maxx said:

So the chick I'm dating is starting to give me Christmas gifts. And the level of uncomfortableness is high. I don't like expensive gifts and she had me try on a sherpa jacket to make sure it fits... Left the fucking price tag on it and it said $110 and gave me some sustainable wallet engraved with my initials. An di know she got me more stuff. 

I always feel shitty around holidays because I've never been big on gifts after I got past teenage years. Like give me a gift card to Starbucks or a trampoline park. Don't buy me expensive clothes. Especially because it's not even remotely my style. Nothing about me screams sherpa jacket. 

Fuck. I somehow always manage to attract bougie women with my broke ass. Howwww. I gotta stop giving out grade A dick

You could always get some other chick to give you money to buy chicks for the bougie girl. I wouldn't advise it as if you get found out you going to get clapped but you have random chick wanting to drain you like an oil well so you maybe you can pull it off. I know brother can shit to women and get away with that most dudes would get shanked for.

12 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You could always get some other chick to give you money to buy chicks for the bougie girl. I wouldn't advise it as if you get found out you going to get clapped but you have random chick wanting to drain you like an oil well so you maybe you can pull it off. I know brother can shit to women and get away with that most dudes would get shanked for.

Sooo when we talked about oi relationship the other month because she wanted to know where we stand. I explained I've been more into open relationships because I've grown into thinking 1 person doesn't cover all the aspects of what I want in a person. She's a lil weirded out at the concept so I basically told her let's just think of us as dating still. Sooo I'm basically in an open relationship but at the same time not tied down like I traditionally would be in open. 

She's too bougie to shank me anyways. I watched her cut up boneless chicken wings which are just adult chicken nuggets. I legit just started to laugh at this 

Edited by Maxx
28 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I would like some context...does anybody have it?

Nanny is drunk at the Hellfire Gala. She hates Sinister for his experiments which involve growing clones. Those who are seem as failures, even kids, he discards. Nanny has found the bodies in a recent mission, and promised to give him a spanking. Read Hellions for more, it's a very good book!

5 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I thought Sonic fans were degenerates but they ain't got shit on Garfield

Konami should get the guys from the I'm sorry Jon subreddit for a Silent Hill project. 

Im still working through this video. I knew it had a subsection because I've occasionally come across some of the demon comics but this got so fucking weird.