Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

9 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

but you know that's not at all what they meant 🤣

Ketchup over there could be different than it is here. Less sugar, different flavor, more spices used, etc. It's also possible they just have weak ass taste buds 🤣

8 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Yea but that's specifically spicy Ketchup. He said Ketchup was spicy. Not spicy Ketchup just Ketchup. 

It could have been the curry ketchup, which IS spicy and pretty widespread over there and if that's the kind of ketchup they're using most often, it's possible they just call it "ketchup." Ketchup is acidic so it's possible that's what they meant by "spicy." Either way, a lot of European diets are bland in terms of the spice factor so I'm not surprised they thought Popeyes was spicy lol

Edited by DoctaMario

Why you tryin' to argue, Docta?  You know them motherfuckers is talkin' about the same kinda ketchup kids put on hot dogs and corn dogs and shit.  That stuff is not spicy at all.  Not even tangy.  The shit is sweet. 

I dont even know who the fuck y'all talkin' about that says this shit but they white thats for sure.  Probably british or some shit. 

P.S.  Always make fun of white folk for not being able to handle spicy but all brothas, sistas and asian folk I see at the taco truck always ask for no hot sauce or mild.  Fuck is that?  Give me hot and give me jalapenos.

15 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Why you tryin' to argue, Docta?  You know them motherfuckers is talkin' about the same kinda ketchup kids put on hot dogs and corn dogs and shit.  That stuff is not spicy at all.  Not even tangy.  The shit is sweet. 

I dont even know who the fuck y'all talkin' about that says this shit but they white thats for sure.  Probably british or some shit. 

P.S.  Always make fun of white folk for not being able to handle spicy but all brothas, sistas and asian folk I see at the taco truck always ask for no hot sauce or mild.  Fuck is that?  Give me hot and give me jalapenos.

Im not arguing, I'm saying, it's very possible that because there are different kinds of ketchups they may be talking about one of those. Plus everything over here has massive amounts of sugar in it which isn't the case everywhere else in the world.

sheeeittt, I'll never be caught off guard with an attack to the nuts... I make sure to always be on guard in any scenario where I'm in close proximity to animals or small children, since they are threats that should never be trusted when it comes to the nutsack area.  No one knows what these creatures are going to do in any given moment in the next 5 seconds unless they are restrained by something...so it's always better to be safe than sorry.

4 hours ago, elliephil said:

I am morbidly curious to know the type of people that see you as a beacon of good advice.

On this thread? No one. 

In the world barely anyone keeps it real. It's all geared and focused on sensitivity than harsh truth. For example, we can't tell black communities that the stereotype we get is actually because of the number of crime rates being lead by our own demographic, instead we sugar coated and mislabel it as racism. We all suffer because of this, and it's the cause of many innocent black people being caught into this stereo type because the public refuses to speak the truth as to where it roots from, instead the advice given is to pull the race card. Same thing with dating ugly girls.

Many men in our age who are still single face a great rate of depression. We are social creatures and we need a mate, both evolution and even religion state this. Just look at the Bible, God didn't tell Adam to just jack off he created Eve. Evolution couldn't have happened if living species just jacked off, they had to mate. Jacking off gives our evolutionary brains a false sense of natural completion because of the chemicals that develop in our brain when we self manipulate our sexual organs.

Our minds are tricked into thinking that our natural code has been completed. Over time a part of your brain is going to scream that you must take the natural role of the hunter, but then you jack off and the chemicals come up and hypnotize it saying "neh, i already did". Hence we get depressed and preach dumb political or life views because our evolution cannot be fooled. Some people just have to accept and be content that they are ugly and no average looking woman is going to want them, so why not just move on and date a woman who is ugly as you are?

Edited by zatalcon3
56 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Evolution couldn't have happened if living species just jacked off, they had to mate. Jacking off gives our evolutionary brains a false sense of natural completion because of the chemicals that develop in our brain when we self manipulate our sexual organs.

I'm going to entertain this idea once.

What if a man doesn't want to procreate? What about men that wish to be with a partner (male, female, etc) with no aspirations to start a family?

Most men in the developed world have the foresight and awareness to know what kind of environment they live in. They can afford to not meet every natural instinct and find solitude in other things they want out of life.

Sometimes i have interactions with fast food workers that legit make me wonder how they've lived this long. 

Im at taco bell and i order tacos and an ice coffee. I asked her to make it black with equal and was legit confused. I said i just want it witb 5 equal... She legit looks around and then down at the options and then stares at me for a straight minute. She hasnt said a fucking word in like 2-3...i ask her... Does she know what equal is? She said yes then i asked her if there is any non sugar options.. She tells me no only sugar. 

Which is fucking super weird you only offer sugar. So im like fine just make it black.. Then i see her pick up a Styrofoam cup and i have to remind her its an ice coffee... Even though she has a screen. Switches the cups. 

Then i ask her for some hot sauces for my three tacos. Bitch gave me 4..in what world do you use the bare minimum of sauces on tacos. They rationing this shit out like we in a war? Lmfao 

Fast Food workers are about at the end of their wits. With how shitty they get treated and how shitty people think of them  (you just called her a bitch) I'm frankly impressed my burgers stand remotely vertical at this point when I recieve them. 

I'll go even father, the fact none of us have dropped dead yet from malicious food poisoning from these people is a God damn fucking miracle. 

Edited by RSG3
2 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Was that shit with Will staged or what? Cuz if it wasn't, that man just assaulted somebody on live TV 😂

Nah...there's no way this was staged.   That was a full blown smack to Chris.  Chris didn't know what to expect with Will waltzing up there and I'm pretty sure nobody was expecting anything either because its fucking Will Smith.   Dude is chill AF.  This man is cracking.

3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

That smack sounded legit as fuck. This isnt the first time chris rocks made fun of her at the oscars. This may be the first time he's been in the presence of someone who's made fun of her

I just looked that up, so it isn't the first time Rock mentioned Jada. I feel thats probably what Will should've did to August tho, the guy who was in your house boning your wife in your bed and is friends with the your son. lol