Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Just now, axeman61 said:

Wow. I don't know how to feel about that. Part of me respects Will more for drawing some kind of line, and part of me feels it's fucking stupid he can't take a joke. Although, I don't know their personal life, so maybe whatever Jada's going through is no laughing matter.

I don't know if it's 'whatever Jada's going through' cause whatever it is she's going through she brought on by her own actions based on the information I'm aware of.  Will is just being swept up in it.

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

This is the second time chris rocks made fun kf her at the oscars. Nigga is a habitual line stepper

People get made fun of all the time at the Oscars usually don't they?  Also is she just losing her hair because of natural reasons or is it cancer related or something?

Edited by Sonichuman
1 minute ago, Sonichuman said:

People get made fun of all the time at the Oscars usually don't they?  Also is she just losing her hair because of natural reasons or is it cancer related or something?

Alopecia.. So natural but i imagine thats an emotional toll for her and the family. Shes been an actress for so long you know thats almost like a death sentence for her for the job she's legit been doing since she was a kid/teenager

Jada has apoloceia apparently, which is where the GI Jane joke came from

I definitely think Will finally cracked under all the pressure, this was just the last straw. He cried to Denzel after the fact, dude definitely needs help 

Part of me respects him for showing some balls, the other part makes me feel bad for him, cuz his anger is kinda misdirected and will possibly harm his career. If anybody deserves that smoke it's August and Jada (obviously not hitting her but telling her off instead) 

Edited by HD-Man

I feel bad for Will. His wife made a fucking clown of him last year or year before, his son runs around in dresses and makes faux deep thoughts, he gets snubbed by said Oscar's year after year, and he's catching a ton of shit for King Richard because it's about their old man instead of the girls, as if he wrote the movie or some shit. Dudes clearly stressed as fuck and probably on a real thin emotional line. 

Doesn't justify assaulting a fellow co-worker on live TV over a joke. Not a good look and he's gonna catch even more shit for this then he already is for all the other shit.this was a really stupid move he could have probably settled with Chris back stage. Now he looks like a short tempered asshole who assaults people on national television. 

Awful look. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Jada is bald in the ceremony. Even if you didn't know about her hair loss why the joke was made is obvious. 

I barely noticed Jada was bald in the first part of the clip cause she was there for all of a half a second before they cut to will going on stage.  She wasn't what I was looking for and I completely blocked her out lol.

Oh also brave as fuck to strike a man and theb IMMEDIATLY turn your back to then. Like incredible mad props to Chris for keeping it professional because I would lost my shit and gone after Will. They would been pulling us apart on stage. You absolutely do not strike me then have the Gaul to turn your back to me. I'll fuck you up. I don't have that kind of patience. 

Chris is either a better man then, or too fucking stunned to actually do anything. 

2 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Oh also brave as fuck to strike a man and theb IMMEDIATLY turn your back to then. Like incredible mad props to Chris for keeping it professional because I would lost my shit and gone after Will. They would been pulling us apart on stage. You absolutely do not strike me then have the Gaul to turn your back to me. I'll fuck you up. I don't have that kind of patience. 

Chris is either a better man then, or too fucking stunned to actually do anything. 

He took the slap pretty well.  It's probably a bit of both more than likely.

Also is there like...no fucking stage security at these award shows? Just anybody from the audience can waltz onto the stage whenever they want and just assault the presenter and no one does anything?

I remember being stunned when Kanye did that and yet here we are again with someone walking on stage uninvited and this time they actually assaulted someone. They actually attacked the person on stage.

Probably time for fucking stage security.

Edited by RSG3
6 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

My sister is saying that Chris didn't come back out after the incident...which I don't blame him if true.  Can't confirm personally or anything at the moment since I'm not watching it.

I wouldn't. If Will is still there and not ejected from the show for assaulting me....I going home. I'm done. I'm going home, fuck your stupid ass award show. 

25 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

but has anyone stopped to consider why they’d fake this at all? There is no endgame.

Ratings?

The Oscars as an award ceremony is on a downward spiral of irrelevancy, with each year having its ratings be way lower than the year before.

Then add that many people that were still interested said fuck the oscars when they found out that Samuel L. Jackson life time achievement oscar wasn't going to be broadcasted.

Not saying that it was staged btw, i think it wasn't, just pointing out a plausible reason why they would stage something like this if they wanted to.

Wasn't that the Grammys Kanye wasn't invited to?

Also:

"Thought it was jokes till a bald head got Chris Rocked on stage."

A battle rapper will say something like that soon. I can feel it in my soul. I love battle rap, but you can sometimes tell.

Also, random:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbds4oXpbcA/?hl=en

"Tyson Floyd Muhammed" gets me every time.

Edited by axeman61