Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I really think Tinder has driven most of these hoes insane.  I saw a huge jump in the amount of crazy in the average female in the last 5 or so years.

I think they've always been crazy, there's just no reason to hide it anymore when thirsty dudes will simp for them even at their worst. This is doubly true on dating apps.

Yesterday I was walking to the chow hall during downtime from work. Saw a lady leaving and simply greeted her asking how she's doing. And she stopped, smiled with an enthusiastic "Good morning I'm great, hope you are too. 

Told her I was. Said she was glad to hear that, you have a good day. There's just something about another person. Man or woman. That takes the time to actually greet and engage with you. That puts me in a good mood. 

It's the reason why I've suggesting whole foods more than wal mart. If you want them uneducated fat ugly hood rat black girls, then walmart is the spot. You'll meet so many of those street hippos and they always dress trashy as fuck with their fats hanging out of their clothes and shit, if you are into that then good on you but take caution because they do get violent and mouth off a lot. 

11 hours ago, RSG3 said:

It's this, blame women all you want but rewarded behavior is enforced behaivor. They wouldn't do this if dumbass dudes didn't reward them for it. 

I agree. But my point is, a woman being generally delusional about herself and her value in the dating world used to be met with ridicule, now it's all "YAAAASSS KWEEEN, live your own truth!" which means there's no incentive for them to get it together and pull out of that kind of thinking when they have men they will inevitably complain about still lining up to date them despite it, and other women telling them "it's not you at all, it's them that are the problem."

Edited by DoctaMario

Trump’s Newly Released Tax Returns Show He Paid ZERO DOLLARS in Taxes in 2020

According to the highly-awaited tax documents released by the House Ways and Means Committee on Friday, Trump paid $0 in federal income taxes in 2020, in which he claimed a $5.47 million refund, after paying $133,445 in 2019; $999,446 in 2018; $750 in both 2017 and 2016; and $641,931 in 2015.

In 2020, Trump got almost $5.47 million in a tax refund as he applied the remaining $8 million toward his 2021 taxes, according to the tax return. Trump was able to deduct $915,171 from his taxes. The former president experienced losses of more than $15.8 million.

MSNBC-Reports-10_03_29-am-2022-12-30.jpg

I'm not that worried about the two years he only paid $750 as he was on the campaign trail for one of those years and the other was his first year as president so he probably had a shit ton of write offs. What I'm wondering is, how did he make enough while in office to have to have paid a million in taxes for 2018? Are they including his organization in this or are these just his personal taxes? I'm glad he paid but I have questions. 

15 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Trump’s Newly Released Tax Returns Show He Paid ZERO DOLLARS in Taxes in 2020

According to the highly-awaited tax documents released by the House Ways and Means Committee on Friday, Trump paid $0 in federal income taxes in 2020, in which he claimed a $5.47 million refund, after paying $133,445 in 2019; $999,446 in 2018; $750 in both 2017 and 2016; and $641,931 in 2015.

In 2020, Trump got almost $5.47 million in a tax refund as he applied the remaining $8 million toward his 2021 taxes, according to the tax return. Trump was able to deduct $915,171 from his taxes. The former president experienced losses of more than $15.8 million.

MSNBC-Reports-10_03_29-am-2022-12-30.jpg

Yeah...this dropped to the public yesterday and was all over my twitter feed.   I can't say I'm surprised.

Starting my shift at work for the busiest day of the year. On the other hand it's raining so who knows what will happen...technically I'm off at 19:30 BUUUUUT I might do a longer 12 hour because I'm off tomorrow and I like the extra cash from holiday pay and OT. That and I'm still out before countdown. Whatever you do tonight, have fun! 🥳🥳🥳

He also ordered a lovely cheese pizza, just for him.

He called from the neighbors to get the police to come to their house, not his. Because he was a shoplifter and didn't want to get caught. That's why he used a fake voice and said he was a Murphy.

But in order to get Marve and Harry to chase him over there, he had to piss them off enough. Otherwise they just would have robbed the house. But Kevin made it personal and they just wanted to get him.

Edited by Chadouken

My family has always done the pork jowl, collard greens and black eyed peas as long as I can remember but I’ve never partook. I’m not a fan of any of the aforementioned. Like, collard greens aren’t terrible but for me you gotta do a lot to them to make the palpable. Corn bread is fine though.

come new years I usually just graze on whatever meat and cheese tray as well as whatever chicken wings are made for the day. 

Edited by iStu X

Don't know why Amber has few subscribers and few views. She's now in her 50s. This is her YouTube channel.

Only 10,000 subscribers.

She's famous for these songs on other people's channels that have millions of views:

EDIT:

Also, Marusha is about the same age as Amber. Remember somewhere over the rainbow techno remix:

Edited by Jion_Wansu

There is this big question I have had for many years and I never got a real answer to before. It became a question that I kept dormant inside my head and when it wakes up, I end up wondering about the answers so strongly (as it leads to even more questions).

If a transgender (lets say a former male who became a woman) had sex with a real male (or cis-male as you leftists put it) is that transgender gay or straight? Likewise, if this same transgender had sex with a female (where his biological genitals actually penetrate the female) is this transgender considered a lesbian? 

Added question to this, if a transgender male had sex with a transgender female, are they both gay and is it really sex because the penetration is done by artificial materials (i mean your friend can shove a pipe up your ass, that doesn't mean you guys had sex)? 

Now, with all this asked.. and if none of these sexual stuff makes them gay, then why is there a T in LGBT when it's not actual sexuality? 

I tried asking this before a while back but I got heat for some reason.

Edited by zatalcon3

Happy new years guys!

But remember we don't get new years because of the Earth spinning around the sun. Those are lies made up by atheists scientist who dont want you to know God.

The Earth is the center of the universe. Everything's above it but around it (I mean thats even if space is real since the sun could just be one of God's angels with a flash light).

🙏