Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

16 hours ago, Emptyeyes_ said:

I've stopped going to the doctors at my former primary care. Serious distrust issues more than ever. They were against me detoxing my body of parasites, which much improved my health lately and tried to recommend me unnecessary medications, trying to go behind the surgeons backs who operated on me last year to not take anymore medications after surgery with lies. It's rare for even an ER to support my research in natural remedies here in Nola, but they did.

It looks really bad when doctors don't like great lab results, but happy when you get sick as always. It's profitable, but they love you so. Lol.

12 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

i hear the way to get rid of digestive system parasites is time true trusted since olden days is 

70005_1.jpg

turpentine made from 100% pine oil.

I think the best way to rid of digestive parasites is to mix cocaine with your food while parasites that effect the skin can easily be taken cared of by injecting heroin on yourself. 

4 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Keep in mind a few years ago, his ex wife was gettin clapped by some 5'5 dude

As a 5 foot 6 dude, I must encourage you to check up on all of your friends' wives because we are moving mad out here. A lot of women like short kings...

My lawyers tell me that I should not share any more information than this...

16 hours ago, Dayaan said:

OMG thank you for shutting down Twitter! ❤️ 

I remember several folks who are now shitting on his treatment of Twitter originally saying they hoped he'd shut it down. Maybe it isn't the method they'd use, but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

The fact that there is a cap even for paid users is insane. 

It sounds like the data caps on home internet accounts. It's a limit, sure, but it's a limit so high that someone would really need to be trying to hit it.

7 hours ago, Reticently said:

I mean it from the other angle- getting stepped out on sure isn't worth killing yourself over.  And in some cases might not even be worth getting seriously mad about.

I think it's one of those things that seems like a big deal at the time, but in hindsight, if you just live your life, you'd get over it. Kinda like how bad things that happened back in high school were the worst thing that ever happened to you at that point in time, but as you grew up, you saw they didn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

8 hours ago, Red Rock Candy said:

Conservative, Christian, and red pill content get constant strikes for dissenting opinions and truth speak so many of them have Rumble accounts. They advertise their Rumble accounts in their videos in case their Youtube channel is banned or demonetized.  

I agree, I don't trust the entirety of the medical field right now. I highly recommend RFK's book The Real Antony Fauci to you. All Americans should be united in his desire to take down Big Pharma. 

I believe Big Pharma to be the first horseman of the  apocalypse. Holding a poisoned dart to conquer and control while wearing a crown, or "corona", on his head.

---

Anyway. NGL Energy partners LP  (NGL)  just had some insider buying from the top of the company. Gas stocks are something I've been looking at long term because we'll be burning it again like never before very soon. 

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ngl

its not just big pharma but the hmo that fucks up us healthcare. 

america is a 1st world nation with 3rd world nation health care. theres alot of corruption in this country's health care.

3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Can someone explain to me, how ESPN can cut 20 people from their on air talent and keep Malika Andrews?

I'm someone who rarely if ever cares about what's on ESPN, what they're talking about, etc, but I've seen a few episodes of that show she's on and I stopped to watch a little of it just because she was on it. So maybe because of people like me? 😂

9 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I'm someone who rarely if ever cares about what's on ESPN, what they're talking about, etc, but I've seen a few episodes of that show she's on and I stopped to watch a little of it just because she was on it. So maybe because of people like me? 😂

Don't judge a book by it's cover. She's despised by a lot of viewers, a few athletes, and seemingly some of her co-workers. 

28 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Don't judge a book by it's cover. She's despised by a lot of viewers, a few athletes, and seemingly some of her co-workers. 

ESPN catering.to people like me will be their downfall. She's nice to look at and that's where it begins and ends for me lol

Just caught on to that Twitter stuff. To this day, It's amazing that the best thing that can be said about Elon's twitter run is that things didn't blow up like everyone was expecting when it happened. Why even buy something for 44 BILLION if you have to run it like you're broke to have ANY chance at making money?

And on that Adam22 shit: everybody just breezes by him saying he slept with 100s of girls and it never affected the relationship. What's that about? If that's true, how or why is he sleeping with all these girls? They swingers or something? I don't know or care enough about this dude to dive in that deep.

Edited by axeman61
5 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I remember several folks who are now shitting on his treatment of Twitter originally saying they hoped he'd shut it down. Maybe it isn't the method they'd use, but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whatever happens is inconsequential to me. I deleted my Twitter a long time ago, long before Musk got it. I've said multiple times that Twitter was a great platform for me because I worked hard to curate my timeline to only show what I wanted to see and I never interacted with posts beyond liking some. All I got was cool art. If I was Musk, creating unnecessary content scarcity is exactly how I would shut it down. We need a reset and a new platform and this is the best way to do it with collapsing multibillion dollar ad campaigns all of a sudden.

7 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

0008.gif

Edit:

This kid was EATING those shots and still going.

Young brotha is soooooo fucking lucky that kid lacks the aggression to want to do damage. Clearly a gentle giant who doesn't want to fight. Even when attacked. And he still man handled him. But only did enough to show that brotha he was doing nothing. He only thought he was.