Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

4 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

Too risky because of the counter. If he started auto-piloting it would have made him die that much faster. 

So what do you do instead, let Kolin maul you?

He didn't really use v-shift either. His go to defensive option was trying to jab himself out of situations.  Idom ate a crazy amount of CHs during that set. A whole lot of them.

Whoa, Juri doesn't have to store to use her specials now.  The store lets her chain them like in SFV.  Interesting....🤔 

Not having specials locked behind stores is what Juri players have wanted in SFV.

"Juri performs an upwards kick and stores Fuha stocks upon completion. Saihasho, Ankensatsu, and Go Ohsatsu are newly named special moves, but may be visually familiar in the form of the low projectile or jumping axe kick. While these can now be performed without having to expend Fuha stocks, they can be chained together and powered up if a Fuha stock is available."

After all these years I still don't understand where all these Bridget fans come from. When I used to be on Dustloop every day the Bridget sub was dead. And no one ever mentioned him when talking about favorite characters. He's a very unorthodox character to play too. 

Yet ever since Xrd I found out there are apparently a lot of people who have "always" loved Bridget. I mean it's cool i'm happy for y'all I just never saw it coming. At all.

6 minutes ago, Fatal Error XI said:

While these can now be performed without having to expend Fuha stocks, they can be chained together and powered up if a Fuha stock is available."

As it should be from the start.

She has access to her entire toolkit but if stores are managed she gets to be powered up and be even more bursty.

A resource management character rewarded for said resources.