Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

2 hours ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

Different blocking versions

Regular 

gu1pv17eku591.gif

Vs Burnout

wkrcm77eku591.gif

Reminds me of 3s how depending on the animation cycle, characters will get hit different ways.

I noticed in the first trailer when Chun hits Ryu with a st rh that Ryu's body will shift from the top first and then lose his footing shortly after.

fac7b1171222ffc5eedf415b4704a363.gif

Edited by elliephil
13 hours ago, You said:

Ooh that's so sick! Definitely stealing the first half of that. I wonder if the stun can be mashed out of though 😕

Yeah, I think you can mash out of it but it's not worth it anyway due to scaling, just some fancy stuff to look at.

If you get the CC I suppose the first part is worth pulling off in a match.

It's low resolution, it's blurry and it's pixely....

But it's crystal clear that this is the light at the end of the tunnel.

JURI-sf6.jpg

PS : i do really hope her 3D model turns out good. This particular image of it is cropped and low quality but i can still tell the facial structure is overall good, the hair is on point and actually covers her forehead properly ( thing they need to fix with Chun ) and Juri retains her slender build overall. I am excited but i doubt they gonna preview her anytime soon.

Edited by Skort
36 minutes ago, Skort said:

JURI-sf6.jpg

PS : i do really hope her 3D model turns out good. This particular image of it is cropped and low quality but i can still tell the facial structure is overall good, the hair is on point and actually covers her forehead properly ( thing they need to fix with Chun ) and Juri retains her slender build overall. I am excited but i doubt they gonna preview her anytime soon.

I expect Juri to be revealed before  A.K.I who will be revealed last just like F.A.N.G was for SFV so there is that maybe. lool

Edited by HonebamiX
1 hour ago, Skort said:

JURI-sf6.jpg

I'm more curious about what's behind the bangs. Bison took her eye - twice - and in SF5 she resorted to using a Prototype FSE as a replacement. Is she still using that after 7-10 years since the events of ASF? What sort of new moves will her new eye unlock? Or no eye even?

Edited by Daemos
11 minutes ago, Daemos said:

I'm more curious about what's behind the bangs. Bison took her eye - twice - and in SF5 she resorted to using a Prototype FSE as a replacement. Is she still using that after 7-10 years since the events of ASF? What sort of new moves will her new eye unlock? Or no eye even?

She changed it for a regular eyepatch under the bangs and got Sagat's moveset. She calls it the Tiger Engine. 🙃

Using  any type of logic to determine what kind of moveset she will have based on story elements is wack looking at how unpredictable Capcom are  but ...

•  Original FSE , Juri focuses a lot of fireball and KI attacks since it enhances her own moves
  • SFV Beta FSE , this one is more unstable so while Juri still uses KI attacks she focuses more on  close range combat where her stores are now kick attacks rather than a fireball release ( apart from light fuhajin )

The FSE is her trademark and i don't see her loosing that type of mechanic anytime soon. If it's going to return though and it's going to be a prototype version  i can still see them making Juri a more kick focused / closed range  fighter since she is a taekwando user with the occasional burst of KI attacks for short intervals. 

Or they can make a plot twist and make her find Seth where they form an uneasy alliance again where she gets her old FSE back, but i doubt they are going to take this route. 

However...what's highly likely  is that they are just going to ignore the fact that she currently has a prototype version ( the one from SFV ) and alter her moveset as they see fit regarding of what it's "supposed" to do. It's a different game and i actually expect a rework again for her but mostly based on elements from SF4 if her SF 6 visual design is anything to go by ( they clearly got the message that's what fans prefer ).

Edited by Skort

On another note, I finaly got around and finished Yakuza Like a Dragon.

The game was great overall.

Great Story, I liked the cast, gameplay was good..... once it got going , it's a little to slow in the beginning, but it gets better over time.
I liked all the references to classic JRPGs and also the ridicoulis explanation why the game is now turn based.

Overall good game, was worth the money!

Also I heard Persona 5 is coming to PC, took them long enough.

I'll be honest. 

I don't like it and does not fit Ryu at all. I guess they will have their classic themes as well slightly altered as bonus unlocks or something.

PS : it's ok they are taking a new approach rather than remixing the same thing again,but hopefully they add the classic ones as well,way more recognizible. 

Edited by Skort
16 minutes ago, Skort said:

I don't like it and does not fit Ryu at all. I guess they will have their classic themes as well slightly altered as bonus unlocks or something.

The beginning has a very Indian/Bollywoodish aesthetic to it. Indian music goes hard AF but it doesn't mesh well with Ryu. Hard to top the OG though, SF2 themes were excellent:

Nah, I kind of like the new theme for Ryu.  Reminds me of Washington DC style gogo street bands. 

Sort of evokes how he's out there STREET fighting, not sitting in some remote monastery waiting for some sort of dojo challenger to come along.

Ryu's in his 40's, been out there in the crowds doing this for more than half his life, basically just keeps winning.  The guy probably has a little swagger in his personal life by now.