Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

1 hour ago, KingTubb said:

Ya boy is gonna hit the lab.

Get you're ass ready for my one button Jubei 

Lol, sounds good. Just don’t be too predictable... I’m liking the dodge and parry defensive options in this game.

I have no idea who I’m going to main, but will probably keep it simple for now.

11 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

@KingTubb and @Hecatom, I just downloaded Samsho 2019 on my PS4, and I should be able to play sometime this weekend, if any of you are around.

does any else have this on PS4?

also, I gotta say, while I have only done the tutorial and watched a few videos from Roofie, I am really impressed with what I’ve seen so far. I don’t think someone could have made a game more stylistically for me if I hired them to make it. I really should have got this at launch; I was too hung up with the delay netcode (which I haven’t even tried). Honestly, if I like the game enough, I’ll find a way to play it, even if it’s just to beat my scores in time trial mode or some shit

I have it. I've maybe played it an hour though 😄

40 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I have it. I've maybe played it an hour though 😄

Well, if you’re up for it, then let’s give it a try. You usually beat me in most games anyway, and while the matches are often close, I’d expect you to still be the better player in this.

12 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

I haven't played any fighting games for real in a minute. I'm about to get cooked like brunswick stew... 

you get your bearings back pretty quickly. I hadn’t  played one in at least a month and played Dayaan in 3S on Friday and the first few matches were really rough, then I got into the swing of things.

still got my ass whooped though, but wasn’t as terrible as I was expecting.

46 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

You've been swamped the last ...checks calendar ... 6 months? A little regression is expected lol.

How do you know more about my work situation than my boss? Lol.

nice to have someone who listens to me... by chance do you have managerial experience for HVAC manufacturers? I’d like to give you a shining reference to HR. 😆

BTW, i noticed that some of my yt videos have desynched audio for no reason now, can someone check if is something everyone has, or is just on my end?

Is strange because when i uploaded them last year they were fine.

🤔

I noticed 1st on some unpublished vids i have, but now is happening on my Iroha Mirror matches.

1 hour ago, Hecatom said:

BTW, i noticed that some of my yt videos have desynched audio for no reason now, can someone check if is something everyone has, or is just on my end?

Is strange because when i uploaded them last year they were fine.

🤔

I noticed 1st on some unpublished vids i have, but now is happening on my Iroha Mirror matches.

I’ll take a look later tonight.

edit: @Hecatom, I skimmed through 4 of your mirror match videos and didn’t see any audio desyncs.

Edited by Mattatsu
28 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@MattatsuWhenever you want to play give me a heads up. I'll need like 30 minutes to play around with the game to learn some basics.

Sounds good. I won’t be ready tonight though. I played way too much FF7R this weekend and my hands are honestly fucked. Plus I wanna mess around with the whole cast and see if I can pick a main before I play a match.

Edited by Mattatsu
4 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You do realize I said no one said you can't come right? Your reaction makes me think the opposite 🤔

I’m an idiot with the reading ability of a child, my bad 😂

read it as, “who said you could join”

missed that “n’t” the same way I miss all my anti-airs. 
Edit:

or maybe I’m ducking cause you said I can play. Yeah. That’s how I’ll spin it. I’m a coward. Not an idiot. 

Edited by KingTubb