The Street Fighter V Thread

1 hour ago, Skort said:

I repeat, the best story in SFV is Alex story

Alex vs Dhalsim :  

Alex : you a mugger ?  

Dhalsim : no 

Alex : yes you are , let's fight

Dhalsim : no !! 

Dhalsim after 5 minutes : see  ?  I ain't a mugger ! 

Alex : k , i guess you ain't

Quality writing.

To be *fair* a lot of FG stories are like that. It even creeps in the good ones, even as a parody (Hi Bang.)

P4A is especially guilty of this, but that's the roster's fault. No villains make shit wack.

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

Juri: "Where's that X guy at? That android is a such a fucking bleeding heart, it makes me sick. So, I'm gonna teach him how to beat some ass. Bring on those dumbass Sigma Viruses and shit!" 

And, I just got done speedrunning through Megaman X5. 

Strangely enough, the Enigma shot actually worked. But, I shot it after getting the Head Piece of the Falcon Armor. 

50 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

I'm sure everyone is already aware of how to beat delay tech, but I made a video anyway.

I’m partial to the “play a character with a command grab” method myself 

But in all seriousness great video 👍🏽 

Ive done this intuitively but I never really thought about what exactly was going on until your video. 

Edited by Vhozite
1 hour ago, Vhozite said:

I’m partial to the “play a character with a command grab” method myself 

But in all seriousness great video 👍🏽 

Ive done this intuitively but I never really thought about what exactly was going on until your video. 

Ok getting approval from a SFV player is good. I'm on the right track.

2 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

Dude's dad died so he jumped into a freezing river

Wait, what?? I actually don't know anything about Remy's lore...

All I know is, he's low tier, the most SNK looking Capcom character ever, and when I was 8, I bought an action figure of him cause I thought he looked cool and have always had a soft spot for him. I also had a necro action figure. 

I remember I asked my older brother what Necro means and he told me "It means you fuck dead people"

I didn't play much with the necro action figure after that 

8 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Wait, what?? I actually don't know anything about Remy's lore...

Yeah Remy is depressed because he's alone. The secret sauce theory is that Nash is his real father, because he throws booms like him and his kick based moves are super pronounced like him too. Plus, as far as 3rd Strike goes, at the time of release, Nash would have been dead... But because of SFV he would have been alive?? Man fuck Remy. Confusing my ass while I'm not even playing the game.

6 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

Why is Sagat on the box? 💀

I'm pretty sure it was a SF3 and alpha crossover series. I really wanted the Akuma one. Instead I ended up getting a weird Chibi Akuma. 

I'm just realizing how many SF action figures I had growing up🤔

The necro one was an alt color too. He had green pants instead of purple. 

honestly, it's actually a pretty cool figurine...

Edited by KingTubb
2 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

I'm pretty sure it was a SF3 and alpha crossover series. I really wanted the Akuma one. Instead I ended up getting a weird Chibi Akuma. 

I'm just realizing how many SF action figures I had growing up🤔

I had no action figures at all. Just novels and comics. What do you do with an action figure?

I honestly hate Remi.

I was in highschool during Y2K and during that time (at least in toronto), there were so many underground raves and people listening to jungle music (drum and bass) while borderline OD’ing on ecstacy. Shit was wild. I loved the music but hated the scene.

Anyways, i went to three different high schools, and every school had a Remi looking-ass MFer, that was always high, looking malnutricious af, constantly chewing their gums like meth-heads, and would say some really rude things, while thinking very highly of themselves.

i remember one of them really ran their lips at one of my friends (I think he was flirting with a girl the Remi guy liked), and he punched Remi so hard in the stomach, the dude crumpled in a way i’ve never seen in real life. It was honestly fucked because of how weak this kid looked... Like he just came back from the hospital weak.

edit: lol, i was holding that back for a while 🤣

Edited by Mattatsu
8 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

I know what you guys need now to get you back on track

I quite like the detail on it. 

Of course the artist has put his own style into the drawing but that's definitely an LuguLake  phonograph,the bronze tint on it and the patina is just icing on the cake, top quality stuff.  Ty for sharing indeed, really enjoyed it and actually saved it in my favourites.

71gfD9jJ9jL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Skort