Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

No, they like to argue because they have huge egos and insist on being the one who is right lol. 

Ah, I see. People who think a lot tend to be like that. When I used to think too much, I would be more argumentative. To me the ego is the thinking mind that can have a lot of pride especially if it's smart. The pride and intelligence really likes to argue. 

Edited by Lord Vega

Sooo not sure how to feel about all this. 

Told my bjj instructor I won't be able to help teach. I was already in break because of my meniscus but not because of covid which he totally gets. And knows I'm super careful unlike any jj instructor I know lol.. The irony isn't lost on me. But he's tellin the other guys I'm not ready yet but isn't tellin them it's covid.. Which I feel is sketchy personally. I like people to know fully what they get themselves into. 

Also my mom told my godfather about it. No one else in my immediate family knows. We had a bit of family drama due to them being possibly being exposed near Thanksgiving because no one was really protecting themselves... But because of my ubering they were afraid I'd be the one to have it. My God sister works a motorcycle shop, my God brothers fiancé teaches kids in person, God brother is a nurse, everyone had equal risk. So I legit haven't seen my family in months. 

I just feel weird not having people know. I'm a very upfront person... Ive never cared what people think of me. So I dunno why all of sudden it feels like they wanna be so protective like this. 

I was watching more Antenna TV earlier... they also have the Hogan Family... from the later era of that show, Sandy Duncan was another underrated tv MILF.  Basically she was the main reason I was watching.  I'd eat the hell out of that.  

That show had a great theme song...one of my favorites.. also, I remember the goofy neighbor lady went on to be the principal's assistant in the movie Ferris Buehler's Day Off.

Different Strokes earlier today had another one of those "Very Special Episodes", y'know where a sitcom goes into some serious territory.... this one had some surprisingly dark moments in tone... the younger white kid Sam got kidnapped... there was a couple of times when the dude that kidnapped him straight up told him "I'll kill your parents if you ever say anything, Sam."   ...and the guy had this "Arn Anderson in the 80s" look, like he was one of the WCW 4 Horsemen.

Family Ties-- Mrs. Keaton... not really the *best* tv MILF but I have to say... I definitely wouldn't turn that down.  Besides Mrs. Keaton and Mallory, I mostly just watched this because it happened to be part of that invincible Thursday night Prime lineup NBC had going on at the time.  None of the other networks could fuck with it.  Cosby, Family Ties, Night Court and Cheers.  That shit was unstoppable.

They also have Silver Spoons, but I wasn't really a fan of that show.  

edit--oh yeah and Mork & Mindy was on yesterday; I was watching that.  

Edited by MillionX
11 hours ago, MillionX said:

Well, I was waiting on this gold, and sure enough here it is

I'll see your Screen rant and raise you a Thorias review.

EDIT:  How would you feel to know that some ghost hijacked YOUR body and slammed the wonder cooch in YOUR bed, stole a jet in YOUR name, and then ran off to leave you holding the bag?  If I were that guy, I'd go grab that magic rock and say,"I wish a mother fucker would!"  five times in front of a mirror.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Thinking back to this series on netflix again (due to a recent conversation)... it was such a downer than this "Vampires" show had such weak vamps..

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11829316/

I'd say that yeah... this was the worst depiction of vampires I've ever seen on a show or movie.  How does one screw it up this badly?  Here's the cliff notes again:

• They are not immortal...they just age slowly.
  • No superhuman speed, strength or agility.
  • No mind-control tricks of any kind, apparently.
  • No transformation abilities.
  • No advanced magical healing factor.
  • I don't think they can turn people either... it's just something like a genetic condition you're born with.

It's like someone set out to craft the worst example of this creature imaginable....they basically have the usual disadvantages of being a vampire, but NO positives.  At least the main girl in it was hot, so there's that 1 saving grace. (her instagram <-here)

*man, another work week begins... time for the hell to start anew....  I'd  rather play Diablo 3 and watch Antenna TV all day, really.

Edited by MillionX
11 hours ago, Maxx said:

-marvel Twitter discovered the actors take peds and are losing their shit over it. 

I bet there are people out there that think that Dwayne is clean.

And I'm not sure why people care? Actors get surgery to enhance their looks all the time, roids aren't any different except they actually take work to achieve results, not just go under the knife.

Edited by scorp
45 minutes ago, scorp said:

I bet there are people out there that think that Dwayne is clean.

And I'm not sure why people care? Actors get surgery to enhance their looks all the time, roids aren't any different except they actually take work to achieve results, not just go under the knife.

My working theory is the American govt has programmed the USA too well. Peds /steroids are dirty drugs and only bad people use them. They wanna think of these actors as hard working clean people who achieved their bodies purely through dedication and being just better than others. Which is still true... But also... Drugs. 

Listening to Hugh Jackman try and find ways to avoid saying he was juiced to the gills for his last few years as wolverine is hilarious. 

22 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Hmm ok so with that being said. Could I get into engineering without traditional schooling? I know I can move up into aircraft maintained management without schooling. But I want to do engineering. Always have

Software world you can probably get away without a degree, other engineering disciplines probably not.

I would think that at least somewhere in designing aircraft someone with a Professional Engineering license has to be involved.  Technically you don't need a degree to get that but you'll need to know enough material that the traditional path is probably a good way to go.  But it's unlikely that you need a P.E. license; except for maybe civil engineering it's not unusual to have a small number of P.E.s that sign off on other people's work.

2 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Friends like that are valuable because anytime they say they don't like something, you can assume it's good. 

Anyone who says Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is a bad movie can leave. Through the window.

Just now, KingTubb said:

is your friend a seven year old? 

Two friends actually said it.

And they had no idea of the historical relevance.

So to them... It was two dudes in Hollywood living their lives and killing three intruders in the end.

They didn't understand any of the Tate scenes where she watches herself in the movies or Pitt visiting the Manson compound.

1 minute ago, scorp said:

Two friends actually said it

Woah, wild...

I'll say this, I had fun watching WW84.... For the first hour and a half. That movie becomes a bloated mess after that. 

Honestly, if Patty Jenkins just chilled the fuck out with all the slow mo, that movie woulda been a tight 90. 

Sad news

Tanya Roberts, Former Bond Girl, ‘That ’70s Show,’ and ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Actress, Dead at 65

TMZ reported the former model collapsed at home on Dec. 24 after walking her dogs.

She was hospitalized and place on a ventilator, but her condition never improved and she died Sunday.

Her death was not coronavirus-related.

Tanya-Roberts-640x479.jpg

8 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Lol Alec Baldwin's "Spanish" wife is apparently not as Spanish as she let on and is kind of the Rachel Dolezal of spanish people

https://nypost.com/2020/12/28/its-not-just-her-name-hilaria-baldwins-entire-life-is-a-fake/

Oh man, that is some serious cringe.

Makes me happy I was born outside of North America and can actually relate to something else other than "White Canadian" lol