Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

36 minutes ago, Camacho said:

Reading about unit 731 will introduce you to a whole new level of evil.

Yeah, i read stuff about that. All the experiments they did on people were all evil. I've been reading a lot of WW2 books, and while there is no doubt the Nazi's where monsters I just think by comparison the Japs where a step higher in terms of evil. 

Anyway, what is Wong doing in the first couple of seconds in this video? He looks really ugly now. I'm concerned since he looked like he was beating it off in a very disturbing way.  

22 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I'd argue the girls in Mass get a unique +15 on cold weather. They are uneffected by it in ways even other white people are like "WTF?!?!"

This is not wrong. Even i forget 45-50 is freezing to some people from the west coast. 

39 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Yeah, i read stuff about that. All the experiments they did on people were all evil. I've been reading a lot of WW2 books, and while there is no doubt the Nazi's where monsters I just think by comparison the Japs where a step higher in terms of evil. 

Anyway, what is Wong doing in the first couple of seconds in this video? He looks really ugly now. I'm concerned since he looked like he was beating it off in a very disturbing way.  

.... Every way a dude beats off is disturbing. You out here tier listing jerking off techniques? 

4 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Has anyone ever had camel snus?

I'm trying to quit Copenhagen and thinking snus might help kill the cravings, but I'm not sure what a good brand is.

yea i had it.

actually the same exact one u pictured. mint.

but it was many years ago. i got it for free when i useta buy tobacco from native american reservations.

so youre quitting dipping tobacco for snus? i have never used dip to tell you if snus can replace dipping.

but i can tell you what snus is like. including camel mint.

i do remember it being..minty. but not overly from what i remember. didnt taste bad either.

but it is, strong. i remember the nicotine hit was strrrong af. i would haveta take it out my mouth from the nic rush.

so i guess itll give u the nic fix youre looking for.

i personally vape nowadays with minor smoking here n there. i mostly vape salt nic now.

you can also use snuff but snuff is something u gotta import.

but yea camel mint snus tastes minty just not overly, and it has potent nic rush so it should serve your needs.

edit

needless to say you put the lil pouch beteen your cheek n gums. dont need to suck. after the juices have come out of it and the nic rush has seeped out. you can bite it just gently to squeeze the remaining juice out of it. just be careful not to break the bag. before spittin it out.

2nd edit

p.s. i just remembered if u do break the bag open....it interestingly has salt mixed into the tobacco.

i think the salt is there cuz salt triggers saliva output. since the dry bag needs wetting action from your saliva to have the juices seep out. but tbh i dont remember it being salty in taste. but theres salt mixed into the tobacco in the lil pouch.

Edited by VirginDefiler
9 minutes ago, elliephil said:

When I was a kid, myself and the outfield used to chew Skoal for whole games. Coach and parents got mad at us, so we started packing lips of coffee grounds lol

Ah hated you guys. Always spitting in the outfield like disgusting mother fuckers as if anyone else isn't using the field to. 

Hope you didn't spit on the field bro. 

Maxx bar adventures continue: so im out tonight at the bar woth my boy and his new girl in Rhode Island. Its s cute lil spot im wearing a jiu jitsu shirt.. No bog deal. About an hour n half in mad people sjow up and dudes start eyeing the shirt, not a big deal i expect it. Buttt then a bunch of big dudes are around me and my spider senses go off. Nothing serious just tell my group to keep their eyes up. Not exactly the college kid crowd if tou get me. 

But this couple whos been their the whole time ask me to take a pic of them, my voy literally took a video 15 kin earlier of them. She says yeah but im trying to get some dick tonight. Im like uhh ok, she says she hates the pic ans to take a video and im confused ans shes like i know sad uh?... We end up. Leaving and the girl. In my group says she was hitting on me. 😂 I refuse to acknowledge she was so vad at hitting on me. Apparently the dude she was with is her best friend... Who also asked me how to defend a shirt grab 

Edited by Maxx

Lmao, my captain talking bout there was some sort of miscommunication from last week about changing an air filter. 

Nah mfer, the "miscommunication" is that the other lazy fucker don't do his job and yall been knowingly allowing him to NOT do it for the better part of 4 years

I told yall the issue, so that's a YALL problem, not a me problem. This issue doesn't occur with me and another deckhand, cuz we actually do our jobs 😂

Edited by HD-Man
9 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I remember when Toy Galaxy did toy reviews and Top 10 lists.

I guess doing vids on old shows/movies that had toys is a much more profitable line of thinking.

I joined their channel really early (around 2K subs). To see how far they've come is pretty awesome. 

20 hours ago, Maxx said:

.... Every way a dude beats off is disturbing. You out here tier listing jerking off techniques? 

Then why not stop? You guys are not the only ugly people in this world, there is so many of you out there. Why waste your time with self-service when you have a ton a free-unwanted females out there?

Take a look at it like this, you are broke and you need to upgrade your living space but you don't have the finances to buy furniture in Ikea so how do you put new things your home? Do you laydown and just imagine you are laying in furniture, no! You go to the salvation army or goodwill, or get anything that is old, dirty and used. Aint no shame in that, you are just living with what you got. 

My lady was jerkin' me off last night and I said out loud "I wonder if this kinda jerkin' off would upset zatalcock?".  My lady just looked at me like I was crazy.  Told her a funny thought just passing through is all.  lol

I went to the skating rink when I was a kid.  I didnt do much skating though.  Mostly just hung around talkin' to bitches and playing games in the arcade cab section.

1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

Then why not stop? You guys are not the only ugly people in this world, there is so many of you out there. Why waste your time with self-service when you have a ton a free-unwanted females out there?

Take a look at it like this, you are broke and you need to upgrade your living space but you don't have the finances to buy furniture in Ikea so how do you put new things your home? Do you laydown and just imagine you are laying in furniture, no! You go to the salvation army or goodwill, or get anything that is old, dirty and used. Aint no shame in that, you are just living with what you got. 

Nigga.. Are you high? 

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy and Russian President Putin meet with international leaders

Ukraine's President Zelenskyy met with US senators and members of Congress on Saturday to discuss additional support needs for his country, while Russia's President Putin met with Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett in Moscow about the ongoing conflict. Meanwhile, the Russian defense ministry said in a statement that it was declaring a ceasefire and opening "humanitarian corridors" to allow civilians to leave the cities of Mariupol and Volnovakha. But Mariupol deputy mayor Serhiy Orlov told the BBC that "the Russians are continuing to bomb us and use artillery" despite the ceasefire.

Ukraine's Ambassador to Israel on the prospect of Israeli mediation: “Our president believes that Israel is the only democratic state that has good relations with both Russia and Ukraine, and can be used to help”

3 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

That applies to jerkin it as well, just living with what you got.

39 Male Masturbation Techniques to Try
https://sextoycollective.com/male-masturbation-techniques

53 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

That applies to jerkin it as well, just living with what you got.

39 Male Masturbation Techniques to Try
https://sextoycollective.com/male-masturbation-techniques

Don't think that low about yourself. You can get more in your life than just imagination and a hand, you just got to believe. The fatter and uglier the girl, the higher your chance of a simple mode date.

Edited by zatalcon3