Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

47 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Zetalcon right now 🤣

Not Listening Rachael Ray GIF by ABC Network

I Got You GIF by STARZ

LMAO Hectacon, jumping in just for the sake of it.  You are free to be the next one to lose, since RSG and Hecticom are done for. 

Dark Requiem couldn't even answer the questions given and just pretended that post didn't exist because he is a coward and a moron. Everyone here has shown that they don't know how pressing charges work.

You guys really need to stop the hand sex, all the imagination you've been doing over the years has caused caused you all to lose your sense of reality. It's time to experience something real, i looked up another person for you. Go for it. Save the world starting with yourselves.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by zatalcon3
2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

That's an insult to retards. Anyway, what I was going to post.

Wow Darc, you were proven wrong again this time on the initial dumb argument you brought up about live shows needing only views to create revenue.  It turns out the ratings where higher this year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/28/business/media/oscars-ratings-2022.html

Edited by zatalcon3
2 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

so what have we learned boys and girls? 

We learned that these migrated SRK'rs haven't changed. It's still mob mentality even when being faced with hard logic and evidence, it also adds so much weight to my posts a day or two ago as to why I've been trying to play Hitch (no pun intended) for the ugly  by trying to coach these same posters to follow the natural laws of evolution so their brain cells stop self-destructing out of hormone rage. 

25 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

We learned that these migrated SRK'rs haven't changed. It's still mob mentality even when being faced with hard logic and evidence . . . 

but-nevermind-meme.gif

25 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

it also adds so much weight to my posts a day or two ago as to why I've been trying to play Hitch (no pun intended) for the ugly  by trying to coach these same posters to follow the natural laws of evolution so their brain cells stop self-destructing out of hormone rage. 

june-mamma-june.gif

Edited by OPTIMUS124

Could Hikaru Nakamura be the next world champion?

https://www.chess.com/news/view/nakamura-rapport-qualify-for-2022-fide-candidates

1059689.a8f7e96f.668x375o.2836175b5eb5@2

102210.jpeg

EDIT:

Wait? What? Didn't know he was banned from Twitch because of a controversy???

https://kotaku.com/dr-disrespect-hikaru-nakamura-chess-twitch-youtube-ban-1848690566

Edited by Jion_Wansu
Twitch Controversy

So this fight happened incase anyone missed it.  The Mountain vs Eddie Hall.  One thing I will give Eddie credit for, he has an IRON chin.  I'm not even sure he can be knocked out.  He took HUGE SHOTS from the Mountain and was barely phased.  I think he might have a stronger chin than Foreman.

The mountain in fighting shape is scary as fuck.  He is 4 inches taller than Lennox Lewis and isn't scared of dropping bombs.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2022/3/19/22986867/thor-vs-eddie-hall-results-the-mountain-takes-decision-over-worlds-strongest-man-rival

Edited by J-ride

Aba and Preach spoke on something beyond just that situation. The way ppl reacted to the slap sets a horrible precedent that ppl aren't fully realizing

Now ppl saying it's OK to hit a mfer if they touch on a subject you're sensitive about. So what ifba woman makes a joke about light skin men being soft, and those men slap the shit out of her? What if a dude says he doesn't like fat chicks, and a woman who's insecure about her weight decides to stab the dude? 

This is seemingly the road we're going down and ppl won't realize until they are the ones being assaulted over what they said. I can see others gettin bold stepping on stage to harm a comedian after this...... 

Edited by HD-Man

Again: most people know this situation is special and won't do stuff like you're suggesting. Comedians don't have to worry any more than before about someone rushing the stage, and regular people don't have to worry any more than before about people feeling emboldened to escalate to violence over bullshit.

People in general seem to recognize that the only reason this played out like it did was Will Smith's status and him knowing that Chris Rock wasn't going to fight Will Smith on stage at the Oscars. People know not to try that shit at home because they're going to get arrested or catch hands and feet they weren't expecting.

It's sad though. That G.I Jane joke would have faded into the ether had Will not gone up there, but everyone's going to remember his reaction.

Edited by axeman61

ha, it just occurred to me... imagine if the legendary insult comic himself... DON RICKLES were still around today.  Ohhh Jada apparently doesn't know just how harsh a comic can be.  That GI Jane joke wasn't even half a super-saiyan level.  Don Rickles would've ripped her soul apart with Ultra Instinct Bankai level shit....while everyone around her is in tears from laughing.  

I really miss that one being around, dammit... that dude was truly one of the greats.  Today's ultra baby-soft era of society would not be able to handle what he brought to the table on a regular basis.

In another news.. apparently Ezra can't help but continue being an odd, potentially dangerous person:

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, HD-Man said:

What if a dude says he doesn't like fat chicks, and a woman who's insecure about her weight decides to stab the dude? 

According to people here, nothing. If the stabbed dude (given he survives) refuses to press charges, then the police and the law can't do shit. Even if this dude was stabbed in public, and everyone saw it while recording it, only he can press charges and call the police... that is what people here said. 

1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

According to people here, nothing. If the stabbed dude (given he survives) refuses to press charges, then the police and the law can't do shit. Even if this dude was stabbed in public, and everyone saw it while recording it, only he can press charges and call the police... that is what people here said. 

That's not at all the take. Better explained by someone with a J.D.

They could, they won't because the dude doesn't care. Juice just isn't worth the squeeze. 

5 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Just blows my mind how Chris Rock somehow deserved a slap for a joke about a non life threatening condition he had no prior knowledge of, but the guy who made a song about your wife, putting all her dirty secrets on blast just to promote an album that flopped doesn't deserve a slap 

This is the world we live in..... 

He "defended " her when it matters.

All I'm gonna say is 

From this point on, NO WOMAN BETTER TALK ABOUT A MAN WITH THE FRIAR TUCK, HALF MOON, OR REVERSE MOHAWK! Those are now fighting words. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
37 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Just blows my mind how Chris Rock somehow deserved a slap for a joke about a non life threatening condition he had no prior knowledge of, but the guy who made a song about your wife, putting all her dirty secrets on blast just to promote an album that flopped doesn't deserve a slap 

This is the world we live in..... 

again....has anyone seen him since? that nigga has stayed on the low .

I'd imagine August music career in Hollywood is over since his hail Mary play with Jada failed so we won't really see him anymore fr. He also has a terminal illness I believe so that's probably playing a factor in his silence 

EDIT: He posted on Instagram about 2 weeks ago but that's it

1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

He "defended " her when it matters.

All I'm gonna say is 

From this point on, NO WOMAN BETTER TALK ABOUT A MAN WITH THE FRIAR TUCK, HALF MOON, OR REVERSE MOHAWK! Those are now fighting words. 

That's right and if she does she DESERVES to get chin checked!!