Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

8 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

At first I thought so . . . 

but then read he can still be nominated and win. He can't go to a party because he got in his feelings. 

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

Oh he just can't go to their parties but can still be nominated and win?  This is pretty meh then.  Oh nooooo...he can't go to the fancy party /flat sarcasm.

3 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Will just need to put hidden servailence on Jada to catch her cheating, he may be able to divorce without cutting her a check if she's found at fault.

Does it still work that way or are the rules different for divorce now??? 

He's in California. He's screwed. Being a man in the divorce means you are likely get screwed in general. There is reason why dudes aren't getting married any more. 

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

I guess It's cheaper to keep her, (well, cheaper on your pockets, not your sanity) 

Nah in his case it's cheaper to take the monetary L. Dude is getting emasculated with increasing frequency. It's not worth it man. He has to to be getting near the end of his rope. I don't want it to get worse for him. He doesn't seem like a bad dude.

18 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Somethings are worth more than money, your personal mental health being one of them. All of his kids are grown, so at least won't have to take the L on child support.

While i agree in every other state.. Cali is abusive as fuck. I dunno how you can enjoy life when you basically gotta work to give your ex 100,000 a month or more. Ive seen some crazy ass cases of actors who take shit roles just to pay alimony 

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

While i agree in every other state.. Cali is abusive as fuck. I dunno how you can enjoy life when you basically gotta work to give your ex 100,000 a month or more. Ive seen some crazy ass cases of actors who take shit roles just to pay alimony 

Money isn't everything when you are miserable. In my early 20s I left a job that had good pay, benefits, and a good schedule. I left it for a job with a terrible schedule and 60% of the pay. Why? The "good" job made me utterly miserable. The money wasn't worth it man. At least with a job, you get a break from it each day and a few days off a week. Will's married to his stress. He has no reprieve. That has to be soul crushing.

WarnerMedia finalizes $43 billion merger with Discovery

Warner Bros. Discovery will eventually combine HBO Max and Discovery+ into a single streaming service.

WarnerMedia and Discovery have completed their merger. Warner Bros. Discovery, as the new entity is called, will eventually combine HBO Max and Discovery+ into a single streaming service. The blend of entertainment and reality programming could help Warner Bros. Discovery better compete with the likes of Netflix and Disney+. In the meantime, the company will likely offer a bundle of the two services. WarnerMedia recently launched another streaming service in CNN+.

4 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

WarnerMedia finalizes $43 billion merger with Discovery

Warner Bros. Discovery will eventually combine HBO Max and Discovery+ into a single streaming service.

WarnerMedia and Discovery have completed their merger. Warner Bros. Discovery, as the new entity is called, will eventually combine HBO Max and Discovery+ into a single streaming service. The blend of entertainment and reality programming could help Warner Bros. Discovery better compete with the likes of Netflix and Disney+. In the meantime, the company will likely offer a bundle of the two services. WarnerMedia recently launched another streaming service in CNN+.

This is like the 20th Merger WB went with