Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

I do wonder how G4tv would've done in the alternate timeline where the Frosk rant never happened

[*G4tv deleted by ComcastMod*]

G4 would have died anyway just not as fast. There was goodwill/nostalgia factor grace period that would have likely carried G4 for the first year. Frosk  nuked the grace period. While it was near impossible for G4 to succeed. No rant would have given the chance to try different things and people may have been more open to them. That would have slowed the death knell.

Interesting that this whole debacle exposed how apparently toxic/intolerant Adam is in terms of his ideology.  I probably would never have known otherwise until the G4 disaster helped shine a spotlight on it.  This guy stated he would gleefully "sip champagne" as his republican-voting relatives died.  Apparently having a difference of political opinion is enough for him to take great pleasure in your death.  Heh, this makes it all the more intriguing about what must have went on behind the scenes now in both eras of G4's failure....like there's probably co-workers from the tv network days that would walk away from him while thinking "wow what a douchebag this guy is...if only the fans knew..."

Edited by MillionX

Spider-man's Greatest Moments

ASM #50 (1967)

detail.jpg

After Aunt May falls ill, his grades fall, and JJJ puts out a $1000 reward for his capture, Peter refelcts on his time and Spider-man and ...

IQMOgSMUfDBHP6memwa62-Jy3SvxjpPeeLC9e-Jk

Meanwhile, the Kingpin of Crime , in his first appearance, sees the opportunity to strike now that Spidey is "retired"

Fred Foswell , one of JJ reporters and former crime boss the BIg Man tries to muscle on Kingpin's racket and is captured.

1eg_WbyA0wVicoF0cjhdm836Yp5iD0iWytdugkOH

Though this story was a landmark, the quick resolution leaves it with little impact imo.

Also, it was loosely adapted into 2004's "Spider-man 2" by Sam Raimi.

This was from yesterday's Campea show--- so Ezra could face up to 26 years apparently....of course realistically there's no chance.  Hollywood stars tend to not face real consequences like "normal" people would for the same crimes...

hahaha I love that Rob just didn't even bother saying the damn pronouns this time 🤣  I keep wondering when people eventually get to that "fuck that guy's pronouns." point with Ezra in particular.  I wonder where the line is for other people on that?  ...like how much of a shitty person does someone have to be before you give up on the "respect" of saying their little "special pronouns" when referring to the person.

Oh shit Minister Jap just went live with a good one though

Edited by MillionX
13 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Mountain climber parries bear in this crazy video.

This is honestly terrifying. It happened somewhere in Japan so that’s why he had no gun. Though he wouldn’t have the time to fire it off with how quick and close the bear was.

Nothing brings the caveman inside oneself more than being attack by a bear.

Edited by LuvMyCap