Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

20 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I'm going to have to disagree.  Most women are terrible judges of character and make poor decisions when it comes to a men.  They love it when they get with that good for nothing man that fills their life with drama and trauma. 

I worked with a guy who said he was a womanizer the first day he started and the chicks at work lined up for that dick.  

My cousin decided to be baby momma number 4 to Tyrone and is currently fuming mad that he doesn't help raise his bastard.  🤷‍♂️

If women's intuition did anything for them there wouldn't be all these single moms running around crying about the lack of good men.

Agree with this 100%. I'm a nice guy by default. But after my dad died, there was a 12 month period where I just didn't give a fuck. I got women with minimal effort. 

My favorite Super Mario Bros. enemy was always Magikoopa... I like that character design; would've been cool if he got a spin-off game.  Before that character showed up, my favorite enemies were the Hammer Bros., though they were the most difficult to deal with in the original game...also the Shyguys and Mouser from part 2 were cool.  ...a shame I never bought that Magikoopa amiibo.  

I hate they never put him in Mario Kart or Smash Bros. as a major playable character... at least I don't think he was in the Kart games; I skipped a few over the years but I have the Switch version of it.

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, Reticently said:

That's a political tactic that's certainly older than we are.

It's not much different than Republicans amplifying Sanders to disrupt Hilary, or amplifying Hilary to disrupt Obama.

I dunno man, I think there's a pretty big difference between encouraging people to vote in open primaries (open primaries are a goofy idea but that's a whole other thread)  and actively contributing your donors' money to the campaigns of people your party claims are trying to dismantle democracy and who are "election deniers," especially when it backfires.

Edited by DoctaMario
18 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I dunno man, I think there's a pretty big difference between encouraging people to vote in open primaries (open primaries are a goofy idea but that's a whole other thread)  and actively contributing your donors' money to the campaigns of people your party claims are trying to dismantle democracy and who are "election deniers," especially when it backfires.

To me, gaming a primary with coordinated voting  sounds worse than just running attack ads aimed at trailing primary candidates hoping for a paradoxical reaction.  But it's all pretty stupid.

Idk that these people Dems are running attack ads against wouldn't have won their primaries without the "help" anyway.  Are people really deciding who to vote for based on who Dems call "too conservative"?  

3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

It's been a while...

MegaBee productions presents...

Super Mario Bros!

Starring......

Stuart Hayden as Mario

Dangerous J as Luigi

Chadouken as Toad

Cyntalan/Pedoviejo as Koopa Troopas

Proud Boys as Goombas

Hecatom as Spiny

Gimpy as Piranha Plant

Axeman as Shyguy

MisterBee as Lakitu

Faltimar as Bullet Bill

Rachel Dolezal as Big Boo

David DePape as Hammer Bros.

Cardi B as Birdo

RockB as Wart

BBHoody as Wario

Kanye West as Bowser

Top. Fucking. Billing. 

letsa’ go!!!!!

Super Mario Dance GIF by Gaming GIFs

My coworker was tired and sore as fuck from us doing carpentry work on the boat, so he used some icy hot. Why this fool fucked around and had to take a piss but forgot to wash his hands? Niggas balls was on fire the whole night, he say he had to sleep with his nuts by his window unit A/C

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭

new vid of the migos shooting, btw takeoff is the dude w dreadlocks in grey shirt to the right.

seems like when the shooting happened he made the mistake of moving or running in the direction of the shots. prob cuz he was in a unfamiliar location n didnt know where to take cover

i couldnt find another vid, but the other vid shows offset and quavo throwing puches at this huge dude outside the place. but it isnt clear if the fight happened before or after the shooting. but it might be that quav n offset may have started something outside, went back indoors, and a revenge shooting mightve happpened, idk. cuz why take swings after the shooting when your fam is bleeding dead indoors still. idk

Edited by VirginDefiler
5 hours ago, Reticently said:

To me, gaming a primary with coordinated voting  sounds worse than just running attack ads aimed at trailing primary candidates hoping for a paradoxical reaction.  But it's all pretty stupid.

Idk that these people Dems are running attack ads against wouldn't have won their primaries without the "help" anyway.  Are people really deciding who to vote for based on who Dems call "too conservative"?  

It is all stupid. It just fosters more distrust in the election system.

Voting takes effort, and not many people are going to take the time to go vote just to screw over the other party whereas name recognition and the perception that a certain candidate is stronger than another due to there being more ads are two different kettles of fish.

You can't claim your opposition is "attacking democracy" and "lol trying to usher in fascism" while you're propping up their worst candidates so you can Floyd Mayweather your way to a hopefully easy win. Stuff like this is probably why people believe voting doesn't matter and why so many believe the 2020 wasn't legit.

There's an app/channel on my tv showing quite a few good ones lately....currently it's showing Alligator 2 which I didn't even know existed until now... it stars Dee Wallace, that niiiiice blondie from The Howling.  There's a dude in this movie with the name "Joseph Balogna" and yeah that name gets a cheap laugh out of me....the guy could be called "Joey Baloney"....heh, I might make a mii character from that idea, actually...

...sure would be nice if work could go back to being mostly laid back like it was prior to the pandemic.  I'll have to wake up and get started super early tomorrow just to even have a *chance* at getting a certain task done in time...since it's tough to get said task done earlier than "last minute" due to the endless amount of other things going on at any given second....as we deal with a system that is the worst, slowest, most trolling piece of shit in the history of computer software/applications.

ohhh but Ghostbusters 2 is on AMC right now...I haven't seen this since it was new at theaters.  

Annie Potts as "Jeanine" was the real hotness of the Ghostbusters franchise.  I had a thing for her for quite some time... I even occasionally watched that show "Designing Women" just because she was on there.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

You can't claim your opposition is "attacking democracy" and "lol trying to usher in fascism" while you're propping up their worst candidates so you can Floyd Mayweather your way to a hopefully easy win. Stuff like this is probably why people believe voting doesn't matter and why so many believe the 2020 wasn't legit.

Trying to influence an election with some adds is not really comparable to trying to ignore elections, "find 11780 votes," or inciting violent attacks on elected officials.

Spider-man's Greatest Moments:

"The Punisher Strikes Twice"   (ASM # 129)   (1974)

First appearance of the Punisher and the Jackal!

(Cool cover too)

clean.jpg

The Jackal manipulates Pun into killing Spider-man because he believes Pete is responsible for the death of Norman Osborn.

(A mysterious figure removed the Goblin costume from Norman's corpse after the climactic battle in ASM 122.)

We don't get much info about Pun except that he was a former Marine and that he doesn't like killing.

Jackal manages to sneak up on Spidey and slash his neck with no Spider-sense flare up.

(It is not a mistake. The reason will be given later and is somewhat unsatisfying.)

OyWBUEoMe9ogHnRmE8b7FdG_263bMmWL69V0XpdC

Jackal sets up Pun at the end and Spidey convinces him of it, but both flee when the cops show up.

Pun would show up in a recurring capacity for the next 10 years and get his own mini series and eventual ongoing series in the 1980s.

12 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

It's been a while...

MegaBee productions presents...

Super Mario Bros!

Starring......

Stuart Hayden as Mario

Dangerous J as Luigi

Chadouken as Toad

Cyntalan/Pedoviejo as Koopa Troopas

Proud Boys as Goombas

Hecatom as Spiny

Gimpy as Piranha Plant

Axeman as Shyguy

MisterBee as Lakitu

Faltimar as Bullet Bill

Rachel Dolezal as Big Boo

David DePape as Hammer Bros.

Cardi B as Birdo

RockB as Wart

BBHoody as Wario

Kanye West as Bowser

I'm Wario my guy??? How sway!?

4 minutes ago, Gimpy said:

So...if anyone is familiar with Young MA, she was trending on Twitter about her being pregnant. Of you're not familiar then Google her. While looking thru the tweets I came across this..."nugget"...

I definitely like Buff girls or women who can take care of themselves physically....but I can not say that I am attracted at all to Young MA.  I didn't even know what she looked like so I had to look it up.  She's not even really look that buff in the way I was expecting (Maki from Fire Force). 

Also "Chuff" needs a rework lol.  It does not sound flattering at all.

12 hours ago, IcyBlackDeep said:

Trying to influence an election with some adds is not really comparable to trying to ignore elections, "find 11780 votes," or inciting violent attacks on elected officials.

If you were a DNC donor, how would you feel knowing they were using YOUR money to buy ad space for people like Majorie Taylor Green? Would you be ok with that? The money is going to prop up those types candidates. In essence, the DNC is enabling candidates that people who support ignoring elections, attacking elected officials, and "finding me x votes" will vote for by giving them greater reach and name recognition through said ads, which in my mind makes them guilty by association if those people get elected.

You can't cry about the wolf eating your chickens when you lead it to the hen house, leave the door unlocked and just hope nothing bad will happen.

Edited by DoctaMario

I had to look her up and she's not a good pick ...this girl looks more like a dude in most of the pictures I'm seeing....but making matters worse is all the tattoos she has...doesn't even look like she's straight, tbh....in some pics she's looking like she could be DJ Envy's little brother.  So far from what I'm seeing she's about a 2 out of 10 in my rankings, that dude can definitely keep that one to himself. 

I wonder what happened with that twerkin' state senator Tiara Mack?  I haven't heard any news about her in quite a while.  It's funny how the bar keeps being lowered further and further over the years when it comes to public officials.  It's surprising anyone has any high expectations of these people in modern times at this point....that ship sailed a long time ago, really.  I look forward to whoever will be the first female politician proudly wearing her raggedy ass bonnet in public, perhaps on a "vote for me 'cause I keeps it real!!!" ad.  You know this will be very soon... it's inevitable.  

30 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Need Kim to cut the shit

I feel like we as human beings should do alot better. On going conflict is just ill-advised to me, because it's just ego projection over love and compassion. Though, the time and era phases shift, the more it reveals a person's downfall of despair born of non-disciplined hope, which they are willing to take others down with them. A little rant from me, but I'm just tired of it. Is being this self destructive through a means of an endless pursuit of, intimidation, power and greed are really what people live for? 

Edited by Emptyeyes_
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

I had to look her up and she's not a good pick ...this girl looks more like a dude in most of the pictures I'm seeing....but making matters worse is all the tattoos she has...doesn't even look like she's straight, tbh....in some pics she's looking like she could be DJ Envy's little brother.  So far from what I'm seeing she's about a 2 out of 10 in my rankings, that dude can definitely keep that one to himself. 

I find "cheerleader fit" attractive but these buff ass female body builders and crossfit girls are a big nope from me.  I like a nice booty and flat stomach, not huge arms.  That shit looks AWFUL on most women IMO.  I'm not all that into girls who are on Trenbolone. 

Edited by J-ride
4 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

They look pretty good for a Grizzly encounter.  Feel free to Google pics if you want to see some PTSD nightmare fuel.  I've been in the woods enough that I absolutely do not want that smoke.

BEAR 🐻 FYI:

1.  Eat their prey alive

2.  Eat the ass end first 😳

Edited by J-ride