Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

43 minutes ago, weneedhim said:

I am not HE. I don't even need to say HIS name and you know who HE is. 

LOL! If you weren't him, why did you reply after all this time to me? Don't think I haven't observed your posting structure, comparing your Cisco account on SRK, to the current one you have now in more recent times. That was my first bait here, so welcome back replying to me.

It's flattering that you are the second that is comparing and questioning if I am The Damned. He was a sweetheart, having long and thoughtful posts back then. So, from my drastic change throughout the years, even if it was bad most of the time, I'm honored to have a few qualities similar to his own.

Anyway, what can I do for the skeptics here to prove I'm actually not The Damned?  I think sometime in the future, I will post a video on my youtube channel, talking about things and this forum in particular. I have to improve my body image though. I must look pretty for the viewers.

48 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

LOL! If you weren't him, why did you reply after all this time to me? Don't think I haven't observed your posting structure, comparing your Cisco account on SRK, to the current one you have now in more recent times. That was my first bait here, so welcome back replying to me.

It's flattering that you are the second that is comparing and questioning if I am The Damned. He was a sweetheart, having long and thoughtful posts back then. So, from my drastic change throughout the years, even if it was bad most of the time, I'm honored to have a few qualities similar to his own.

Anyway, what can I do for the skeptics here to prove I'm actually not The Damned?  I think sometime in the future, I will post a video on my youtube channel, talking about things and this forum in particular. I have to improve my body image though. I must look pretty for the viewers.

Are you Matrach? ShadingWolf?

Edited by weneedhim
14 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Meg the Stallion won a Grammy Best Rap song with "Savage", an utterly pointless song with trash lyrics. You telling me that somehow beat "Bigger Picture" by Lil Baby, the song that was tied to the whole civil rights movement last year? I'm not even a Lil Baby fan but come on 🤮

However, I kind of knew they'd do that. Bigger Picture was on some conscious, empowerment type ish, wouldn't wanna send the "wrong" message to the masses by having it win 

Cuz the Grammys are voted on by members of the academy, and it's all about name recognition. Meg Thee Stallion was in WAP and that got so huge that even old-ass grammy (the name is apropo lol)  voters probably knew who she was, at least by name. They likely had no idea who Lil Baby is.

12 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm an OG. I remember watching NWA before Ted Turner bought it and christened it WCW. I just prefer Shane's theme.

Which did you watch though? Depending on whether you choose WWF or dubya see dubya imma have to ban you from the forums as I have assumed godhood after speaking to Lord Vega.

Never forget the manager drama of WWF but WCW had Eric Bischoff and were popping off 🤣

Poor booking there though. I really wish they just let shit happen. NGL though the greatest thing to happen after Lex Luger appeared on WCW (in Mall of America by the way, the corner for which still stands and I visited), was WCW getting bought out by WWF. It was the most retarded transition ever LOL.

You know my old barber in Eden Prairie claims she was a neighbor to Luger? Seems fishy...

14 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

Which did you watch though? Depending on whether you choose WWF or dubya see dubya imma have to ban you from the forums as I have assumed godhood after speaking to Lord Vega.

Never forget the manager drama of WWF but WCW had Eric Bischoff and were popping off 🤣

Poor booking there though. I really wish they just let shit happen. NGL though the greatest thing to happen after Lex Luger appeared on WCW (in Mall of America by the way, the corner for which still stands and I visited), was WCW getting bought out by WWF. It was the most retarded transition ever LOL.

You know my old barber in Eden Prairie claims she was a neighbor to Luger? Seems fishy...

We watchde them both. You watched one and recorded the other depending who was putting out trash. If wanted to see quality wrestling for crusierweights WWF/WWE wasn't an option. Vince was obsessed big guys. Dean Malenko was one my and my dads favs. He a hard style. Everything he did looked crisp. You had him Ultimo Dragon, a young "Lionheart" Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Juventud Guerrera.......Chris Benoit 👀 Those guys put on great matches.

1 hour ago, Emptyeyes said:

No. My username on SRK was without letters. The only recollection are some abbreviations, possibly other things in the anonymous sense. 

Oh.. well, no matter what your name was, no one is going to remember. You instantly recognize HIS posts and know HIS name, because HE is a legend. An Icon. 

HE isnt some ordinary poster  like Hackingbird who wants everyone to sap up and talk like girls.

3 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Stimulus checks on St. Patty's day? 

It'll get you drunk. You'll be fucking fat girls in no time.

Lel, to the last bit.

Not even if Gulden Draak.

I wonder, if we find the end of the rainbow, will that little green motherfucker have all the $600 that Biden reneged on?

Imma rabbitpunch a leprechaun, and leave him for vulture kidney pie, if so.

39 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

According to the IRS site my Biden bucks is coming on the 17th. 

This gives me inspiration to create an account, because I need to know if I'm eligible. I have this expensive internet bill to pay, which is due today.

Edited: It looks like I can't.

Edited by Emptyeyes
15 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

This gives me inspiration to create an account, because I need to know if I'm eligible. I have this expensive internet bill to pay, which is due today.

Edited: It looks like I can't.

You don't create an account. You put in your SSN, name and address and it will look through their system for when you are suppose to receive your payment. 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Click on the get my payment button to check your status.

5 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

You don't create an account. You put in your SSN, name and address and it will look through their system for when you are suppose to receive your payment. 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Click on the get my payment button to check your status.

Thank you. Payment status not available, for me. That looks bad, because I receive direct deposit and people in my apartment have their stimulus. The reason why I didn't file my tax income, because it may affect my disability benefits while I was working. I guess going back to school will have to be on hold for next year. Until then, I need to get my college loan out of default.

2 hours ago, Dayaan said:

I loved the "invasion" angle when WWE bought WCW and ECW because my buddies and I were pretty into ECW and it was cool to see guys like RVD and Raven getting a bit more shine. I was disappointed that Jerry Lynn didn't really take off though as he was a pretty great wrestler in general and had some epic matches with RVD.

I was listening to Undertaker on Rogan last week (super interesting interview btw, I love listening to wrestlers and comedians tell stories because even though it's a pretty different gig in a lot of ways they have some parallels with touring musicians) and it made me want to watch some wrestling and play Smackdown 2 again lol

Edited by DoctaMario

Do any of you guys remember Tucker Max? He ran a blog chronicling his "totally true not made up guys" stories, which led to a book called "I hope they serve beer in hell". The book got made into a movie, which flopped. Then Tucker dropped off the face of the earth, re-emerging years later with a book on dating or something. That's as far as I remember him, other than the fact that his Rudius Media site once had a blog from SRKs Azrael (black dude who taught English in Japan) before it imploded.

Well, I found a little treasure trove of Tucker Max quotes from around the time the movie was getting made and releasing. Seeing his ego on full display (he said his movie would beat The Hangover) and getting slapped down by the movie's subpar reception and box office numbers is hilarity. Here it is:

https://www.quotabletuckermax.com/

You can start at the beginning of 2009 (movie came out September that year) or a little after. There are so many bits in there that are so rich when you know the movie bombed and hasn't been talked about since.

17 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Do any of you guys remember Tucker Max? He ran a blog chronicling his "totally true not made up guys" stories, which led to a book called "I hope they serve beer in hell". The book got made into a movie, which flopped. Then Tucker dropped off the face of the earth, re-emerging years later with a book on dating or something. That's as far as I remember him, other than the fact that his Rudius Media site once had a blog from SRKs Azrael (black dude who taught English in Japan) before it imploded.

Well, I found a little treasure trove of Tucker Max quotes from around the time the movie was getting made and releasing. Seeing his ego on full display (he said his movie would beat The Hangover) and getting slapped down by the movie's subpar reception and box office numbers is hilarity. Here it is:

https://www.quotabletuckermax.com/

You can start at the beginning of 2009 (movie came out September that year) or a little after. There are so many bits in there that are so rich when you know the movie bombed and hasn't been talked about since.

I heard him on a Maddox podcast awhile back, he apparently now has a dating podcast with a doctor. I guess he's doing pretty well nowadays, has a wife and kids, and is doing quite different stuff.

I looked at my old work schedule...man I was suppose to the senior leader in charge of crowd control for the parades last year on the 17th...I was robbed of that sweet holiday pay Disney! but I guess this year sorta makes up for that? Also it's my nephews B-day wed...but we don't meet much anymore since he became a family man. 

also MEME MONDAY EDIT!

Ewe0kb2XAAkSNcX.png?width=552&height=616

Edited by TheInfernoman

my Trump bux went to paying off credit card so I no longer have anymore CC debt....then I dropped the card. My 600 techically went to my PC upgrades. this one, maybe now after 13 years I can get a new TV? my current one is a modest 32 in 720p model that costed 350 when I bought it...obviously I'm not going to blow ALL of it on a TV lol...just a smidge, the rest I am saving

Edited by TheInfernoman