Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

4 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Bill Cosby trynna make a comeback comedy tour, he's reportedly talking to promoters now 😳😬

Man probably needs all the money he can get at the moment. Plus, prison was probably the only way to avoid the super Saiyan shade I imagine he probably would be getting from his wife, so a comedy tour doubles as a way to get out of the house and not get murdered by Camille 

matter of fact. if a girl got 10 to 20 pounds of titties. and 15 pound ass. aint no way in the world her brain is getting enough blood and nutrition to maintain brain cells. all that extra meat aint free. it needs feeding. and the brain starves to death. you wont see curvy girls like dolly parton or the kardashian bitches winning noble prizes anytime soon.

same thing with guys. john holmes may have been clinically retarded. that 10 inch dick needs blood to pump it up. guess where that blood is coming from. thats right, the brain. its why we get stupid when we think with our dicks. me included.

so you can forget about finding th perfect girl in life. she wont have genius IQ and 36 24 36 measurements.

its mathematically impossible lmfao.

there just isnt enough blood carrying oxygen and nutrition in the human body to serve 2 masters.

either blood is going to T&A or its going to the brain. one or the other, never both.

just my theory from experience.

13 hours ago, HD-Man said:

One of the finest girls I've ever encountered is flirting with me but she's drunk so I had to turn her down. One of the most difficult decisions of my life, cuz I'm not a perv or rapist, and ain't trynna end up a #MeToo story. Why couldn't she be sober 🤦🏾‍♂️

Shoulda gotten both of you a glass of water 

15 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I'm living under a rock here. What is this fuck over Brittney shit?

The tl;dr was during the last few tours she did her manager, dad and other key people kept her constantly drugged out of her mind with lithium and other narcotics while also being under house arrest when she wasn’t doing shows.

Then when she actually did shows they’d constantly gaslight her about not giving it her all or trying to sabotage the tours while threatening to destroy her career if she doesn’t perform. she also wasn’t paid a dime from the tours. 

Edited by iStu X
4 minutes ago, iStu X said:

she also basically wasn’t paid a dime from either tours. 

Oh yeah they have her a $2000 monthly allowance (basically $500 a week) and keep the rest for themselves.
They also force her to be on Birth control. 

Basically her Father is her legal court ordered guardian and can make financial, legal and medical decisions for Britney without her consent or knowledge. Also her father is bribing Britney's court assigned Attorney (that supposed to represent her ) to keep her in the dark of any rights she had. 

Edited by DarkSakul
3 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Oh yeah they have her a $2000 monthly allowance and keep the rest for themselves.
They also force her to be on Birth control. 

Basically her Father is her legal court ordered guardian and can make financial, legal and medical decisions for Britney without her consent or knowledge. 

This too. It’s heinous shit all around. Even her therapists,  psychiatrists and primary care physician were in on it. 

Edited by iStu X

Yeah she's basically a slave. It's ridiculous. To top it off she's force to pay the people that are doing this shit.  She's not competent enough to take care of herself but she's competent to choreograph and run her own shows. Dafuq outta here with that bullshit. If they can do that shit to someone with 65 million in the bank what chance to do the rest of have?

17 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah she's basically a slave. It's ridiculous. To top it off she's force to pay the people that are doing this shit.  She's not competent enough to take care of herself but she's competent to choreograph and run her own shows. Dafuq outta here with that bullshit. If they can do that shit to someone with 65 million in the bank what chance to do the rest of have?

So you're saying Wayne set Penny up?

13 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Conservatorship is meant as something you do with someone who old and went senile, or have alzheimer's, not a healthy 20 something person for the last 20 years. 
They are taking advantage of Britney. Typically if you got some celebrity on Conservatorship, you aren't taking them on tour and doing 14 hour dance rehearsals. 

Yeah it was a temporary situation. That had temporary conservatorship that they somehow got converted into a permanent one. As you said, it's not mean for someone in their prime. it's mean for an older person. It's been like 13 years. WTF.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

She's the face of what is essentially a large organization of people that make "Britney Spears" the brand happen. Sounds to me like she showed some signs of trying to buck the system at some point and that's when they insisted on the conservatorship to make sure the golden goose kept laying eggs.  People in her position don't really get to make a lot of their own decisions, do what they're told, and if they don't, the real decision makers have to take steps to make sure the money keeps coming in, hence putting her on antidepressants and having her father have the final say on what happens. 

Edited by DoctaMario
1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

She's the face of what is essentially a large organization of people that make "Britney Spears" the brand happen. Sounds to me like she showed some signs of trying to buck the system at some point and that's when they insisted on the conservatorship to make sure the golden goose kept laying eggs.  People in her position don't really get to make a lot of their own decisions, do what they're told, and if they don't, the real decision makers have to take steps to make sure the money keeps coming in. 

Except that even with contracts, you don't get to hold on to their millions or make medical decisions for them. Contract law don't work that way.
Britney has no legal rights to manage any of her own affairs at all. 
This is a court ordered guardianship taken to abusive levels. 

It is like if I became your Conservator, I decide when you wake up, when you eat, what you get to eat, what you wear, what medical procedures you are made to take, have doctors drug you when it suits me, where you go on tour, how much you perform, decide every aspect of your life like you are a infant, even if you are allowed to reproduce or not. It be like if I decide when or even if you get to post of Megashock this week, if you get to play video games or I decide to trash them all, and you have zero legal recourse, as legally all your decisions are really my decisions to make. This isn't just Britney being the face of a media empire, she is a slave.

This is a extreme gross abuse of what a Conservatorship is. If there any justice in the state of California, there should of been ordered a full investigation of the Conservatorship of Britney Spears. 

14 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Except that even with contracts, you don't get to hold on to their millions or make medical decisions for them. Contract law don't work that way.
Britney has no legal rights to manage any of her own affairs at all. 
This is a court ordered guardianship taken to abusive levels. 

It is like if I became your Conservator, I decide when you wake up, when you eat, what you get to eat, what you wear, what medical procedures you are made to take, have doctors drug you when it suits me, where you go on tour, how much you perform, decide every aspect of your life like you are a infant, even if you are allowed to reproduce or not. It be like if I decide when or even if you get to post of Megashock this week, if you get to play video games or I decide to trash them all, and you have zero legal recourse, as legally all your decisions are really my decisions to make. This isn't just Britney being the face of a media empire, she is a slave.

This is a extreme gross abuse of what a Conservatorship is. If there any justice in the state of California, there should of been ordered a full investigation of the Conservatorship of Britney Spears. 

This is what the music industry can be like when there's a lot of money involved. I'm not saying it's right, but the people who make decisions for her are trying to protect their financial interests in any way possible, that's really what this whole thing is about. She was a nobody who got offered the devil's bargain, she took it, and now she wants out, but you don't get out of agreements like that very easily, especially when there are powerful people involved whose best interests are in you not asking questions and doing what you're told.

The problem is, she was super young when she got signed and trusted a lot of shitty people about whom she was probably told, "They have your back, trust them about these things you know nothing about" and like most people in her position, she agreed and the rest is history. There are many reasons why record companies prefer signing teens/early 20s acts, but one of them is that they're willing to do anything to be stars, including sign their lives away. 

Edited by DoctaMario
Just now, DoctaMario said:

This is what the music industry can be like when there's a lot of money involved.

No. This is not normal, even for music industry standards.

No music label can literally do this to someone with a contract. This is Britney's father using his own child as a cash cow. 

1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

Besides, most contracts are impossible to enforce even in court.

One, that is clearly bull shit. If a contract is found impossible to enforce by court the court will dissolve the contract.

This is not an contract. This is a Conservatorship, someone went to court to strip Britney of all her legal rights as they claim that she could not make any sound decisions for herself. It's restricted to family members or spouse, and considering Britney devoiced before her conservatorship began, the job of guardian fell on her family. 
 There a limit to contract law, and the more restrictive it becomes, the more it is scrutinized by the courts. This kind of guardianship usually reserved on the elderly or the infirmed. Someone the state determine that under their own devices they are a danger to themselves and/or others. 

11 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Didn't she enter into the conservatorship because she had mental issues 13 years ago or whatever it was? I think she spent a week in the looney bin.

She spent the time in rehab and in a mental hospital, I am not sure but I think they are both self admitted.
She also shaving her head, herself and the very public breakdowns are apart of it. 

She was tired of people trying to controller and she broke from the stress. 

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

This is what the music industry can be like when there's a lot of money involved. I'm not saying it's right, but the people who make decisions for her are trying to protect their financial interests in any way possible, that's really what this whole thing is about. She was a nobody who got offered the devil's bargain, she took it, and now she wants out, but you don't get out of agreements like that very easily, especially when there are powerful people involved whose best interests are in you not asking questions and doing what you're told.

The problem is, she was super young when she got signed and trusted a lot of shitty people about whom she was probably told, "They have your back, trust them about these things you know nothing about" and like most people in her position, she agreed and the rest is history. There are many reasons why record companies prefer signing teens/early 20s acts, but one of them is that they're willing to do anything to be stars, including sign their lives away. 

You make this sound like she got a bad deal on a music contract. It is far beyond that. 

1 hour ago, DarkSakul said:

No. This is not normal, even for music industry standards.

No music label can literally do this to someone with a contract. This is Britney's father using his own child as a cash cow. 

One, that is clearly bull shit. If a contract is found impossible to enforce by court the court will dissolve the contract.

This is not an contract. This is a Conservatorship, someone went to court to strip Britney of all her legal rights as they claim that she could not make any sound decisions for herself. It's restricted to family members or spouse, and considering Britney devoiced before her conservatorship began, the job of guardian fell on her family. 
 There a limit to contract law, and the more restrictive it becomes, the more it is scrutinized by the courts. This kind of guardianship usually reserved on the elderly or the infirmed. Someone the state determine that under their own devices they are a danger to themselves and/or others. 

Record labels have done worse with contracts. What do you really know about the music industry? You think this is some outlying situation, but they do all kinds of shitty things. People who are hungry to be stars will do anything including signing horrible contracts. 

It's not bullshit. Have you ever tried to get a contract or legal decision enforced in court? Because it's less about what the contract says and more about who has more money to hire better lawyers for a longer amount of time should it get tied up by one party.  Contracts are only there to protect the entity who has more money and power. If you, Darksakul, had a contract with a large corporate entity and they breached it, there is no way you would ever get your due from it without bankrupting yourself in the process. 

Regardless of what this conservatorship is, they went to court and got a judge to agree that Britney Spears wasn't mentally sound enough to make her own decisions. There was evidence of this and unfortunately it seems that's still the case according to whoever heard the case. 

10 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Sometimes them owning your life is part of the contract. From what I understand, Rihanna and Katy Perry are in similar situations where they do what they're told or there are consequences. 

Nope, no where even close to what Britney is in. 
Rihanna and Katy can walk away, no one can control every aspect of their lives and tell them even if they can have children or not.