Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

7 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Supposed rich man doing fundraising for his own lawsuit...and the people giving him money aren't going to even think twice about it.

I can kind of understand why though in this case. Like if you're that stupid, the only reason you have wealth of any kind if because of straight white privilege. Systemic, institutionalized racism that guarantees you a comfortable livelihood and your children being taken care of as well.

The "other" side wants to do away with that and actually make the system meritorious. You might not know what that word means, and you might repeat talking points about minorities being lazy and poor and stupid and that you're part of the superior race, but deep down inside you keep noticing that the majority of people are smarter and more capable than you. Then you see Trump, a man that is very, very similar to you, and he's very wealthy and even became POTUS. And he's going to keep the current system, even advantage you even more, so you desperately cling to that. You're not smart enough to really understand all of this at a conscious level, but your subconscious, some level of self preservation and whatever tenuous grasp to reality you have tells you that you can't possibly compete in a fair world and you'd be in the absolute gutter, where you think minorities belong, and you even understand the systemic oppression that has kept them there, which benefits you.

This is why right wingers are so low income and low education and why we think they are against their own interests, because most of us can understand class warfare and institutional issues in play. But the very bottom of the barrel that Trump draws from, it's not something that will help them. It will merely displace them all the way to the bottom where they belong, they have the understanding that it's zero sum and always hierarchical. And this is the only way to keep from being at the bottom---by forcing others even lower, despite getting exploited by the top more.

There were articles in the past couple of years explaining all of this in some major publications, basically the idea of displaced white supremacy scaring these types and that's why they circle the wagons around Trump. I'm sure google can get those articles for anyone interested.

Yikes, i wake up (late) to find out a blackout in my house (i wake up at the noise of the backup batteries) 

Turns out is a major blackout that is affecting 3 countries of the region, Honduras (where i live), Nicaragua and El Salvador. 

Like an hour after i wakeup i receive a call from my old job on El Salvador, where i had a minor diplomatic status, the one that is in charge of the central american electrical grid, because they need help with some of the systems i worked with when i was there 5 years ago. 

To get a call so many years later means that this is kind of serious 😐

Quite a shame that "workplace romance" is a terrible idea (for men specifically) now... there's been quite a few genuinely "good catch" ladies I've known of over the years here ...ones that make you think "if only I met her under other circumstances".  It still shocks me that some dudes actually take the risk.  There is no one worth risking a reasonably nice job over the *chance* at any kind of romantic/sexual relationship.  I'd say it's always better to look out for #1, since Life itself is always waiting on the slightest chance to screw you over as hard as possible....it's like a buff prison rapist just waiting on you to turn your back or drop the soap in the showers.  Never leave things to chance; never take that gamble.  Sometimes it's amusing, and other times it's genuinely annoying when I hear people go "Take a chance then!"  Hell no, man... in modern times that's like playing Russian roulette....except there's more than 1 bullet in the revolver...in fact, only 1 chamber is empty so there's a good chance you're going to die in such a game. (*sidenote--there's 1 person I know that I've always suspected only says things like "hey, take a chance!" because he has a desire to see other people end up in bad situations...he wants other people to be just as miserable as he has been.  Of course without some psychic powers to see into his mind, I can't prove that 100% to be the case, but knowing how he is....it appears to be so.)

Anyway, just off the top of my head.. there's about 5 that come to mind right now that are outstanding in just about every possible way... gorgeous, feminine, generally cool personality, they aren't loaded up with kids yet, and at least 1 I've heard is a good cook...and another happens to be a "gamer girl" (she's a major fan of Switch, Breath of the Wild, Overwatch, etc.)  

There's actually another that shares my fascination with the supernatural stuff (vamps, werewolves, ghosts, witchcraft and warlocks, etc.)... so that was always a bit of fun conversation there....unfortunately she isn't really that attractive physically though....but if she were to drop some pounds, I'd consider her to be in the aforementioned category of good ones for sure.  

ohoooo chat is definitely about to ROAST... because the 3 girls on the left side look kinda bad...

Youtube live chat pulls no punches, folks....there are no kid-gloves.  They're about to cook those 3 for the whole show, I bet 🤣

The one on the far left has a horrible tattoo on her chest.  Yeahhhh this is awful.  it should be fun 

Angela Lansbury Reaction GIF

Edited by MillionX

All the fatigue over the last 2 days has set in and my body is exhausted. I’m feeling good about how productive my week has been, will continue to be and how productive next week will be as well. 

I’ll elaborate more when I wake up. But I’m about to pass out from exhaustion. So yeah, night kids. 

do good work 

help people

try to be better than yesterday 

Edited by iStu X

ha, this episode of Bewitched earlier---Samantha and Darrin run into a frog that has been magically changed into a man, and he wants Sam to change him back.  😆

hate that I fell asleep on it last night...so I'm getting caught up now; these "smash, pass or friend zone" segments (they have the girls give their opinion on guys' instagram pages) are always funny

15 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Why do women say they can't find any good guys, then meet the nicest, most kind dudes ever,  use the shit out of em and dump em for scumbags then complain?  Like wtf, bruh 😂

Her story is wild. She defending herself by saying fucking her students is a constitutional right

https://kfoxtv.com/news/nation-world/teacher-who-argued-she-had-constitutional-right-to-have-sex-with-student-sentenced-to-jail-alabama-carrie-witt-decatur

4 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Bitch delusional. You don't have the right to statutory rape of a minor. 😂

Problem with discussions about "Age of consent" is that the laws and even definition can vary from state to state.

Like there still can be the "Age of consent" is 16 but many states also have a 2 or 4 year rule. Like a 16 year old can give consent but a 21 year old still being charged with statutory rape as he outside the 4 year rule. It also could protects people who are with in the 2 or 4 year gap (depending on the state) from charges if lets say a 15 year old had sex with a 16 year old. 

Edited by DarkSakul
3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Why do women say they can't find any good guys, then meet the nicest, most kind dudes ever,  use the shit out of em and dump em for scumbags then complain?  Like wtf, bruh 😂

The problem is finding good guys when they want them. Rather than accepting a good dude whenever he comes into their life. I.E Wanting to be about that hot girl summer life style in their 20s and curbing husband material men. Then seek a good dude to settle down with when they're past their prime. 

7 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

The problem is finding good guys when they want them. Rather than accepting a good dude whenever he comes into their life. I.E Wanting to be about that hot girl summer life style in their 20s and curbing husband material men. Then seek a good dude to settle down with when they're past their prime. 

That's usually what it is, and if you even say it, they'll gang up on you and swear that it isn't true

9 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

That's usually what it is, and if you even say it, they'll gang up on you and swear that it isn't true

The usually counter argument I hear at least when it comes to black women is "A lot of black women are going to school, focusing on our careers etc and ya ain't checking for us" To which I say.

Are ya also actively looking for a husband while in school or are ya focused solely on your degree and career? Because the other women go to school with the intention of landing both a husband and career. So they make themselves approachable and put themselves where they can be approached

Edited by BB_Hoody
8 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

The usually counter argument I hear at least when it comes to black women is "A lot of black women are going to school, focusing on our careers etc and ya ain't checking for us" To which I say.

Are ya also actively looking for a husband while in school or are ya focused solely on your degree and career? Because the other women go to school with the intention of landing both a husband and career. So they make themselves approachable and put themselves where they can be approached

I usually hear "Nice guys are boring, or suck in bed". I also heard "Nice guys are arrogant cuz they know they're good men." 

All these qualifications and hurdles decent men  have to jump through yet a "bad boy/thug" can waltz through without meeting any of the criteria 😂

3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

...................Fuck it.  I'm gonna be that guy today.  I gotta cut this bitch up.

First of all........................Damn.  you 47 years old.  What are you doing gobbling young sausage?  You know you're the same bitch that would be trying to tell me to,"Date somebody my age" and here you are drinking young juice?  GTFOH.

Next: ....................Your head game is SO bad that the kid(s) TOLD ON YOU?  You're 47 and you suck SO bad at sucking that they CALLED the cops.  you,with 30 years of life over the boy, couldn't even pull the wool on a 17 year old horndog?  You done horrified that boy for the wrong reason!!  They were like,".........Damn.  her blowjobs are so bad it's a crime.  We gotta report this shit."  For this dick-sucking exam, You get an "F" and the "L".

Also:  WHY DO YOU DUMB BITCHES CONTINUE TO FUCK KIDS IN YOUR OWN DAMN SCHOOL!?!?!?!?!?  Are you fucking stupid?  Do you not understand how you've increased the chances of you getting caught from a probability to a CERTAINTY?  What, you think you're gonna shut them up?  Oh.  You got Authority over them?  Really?  Did you remember doing what people older than YOU told you to do when you were that age?  OBVIOUSLY NOT OR YOU WOULDN'T BE SUCKING TEEN DICKS AT 47!!

Again.  the dick sucking.  Listen.  What you wanna do with your mouth is YOUR business, but could you PLEASE get some practice in somewhere?  SUCTION!! WE WANT IT MIGHTY TIGHT!  GOT IT!?  Go buy some cucumbers or dildos and master your mouth game.  

Dear Alabama:  Yo.  Listen to me.  I know I don't live there now, but I'm still a 'Bama boy in my heart.  Straight up, We gotta do better than this.  You can start by locking her ass up for 10 years, and make sure her cellmates are at within 5 years of her age!!  Alabama should never have more than one "L" in it.  We already get a bad rep for things like this.  We don't need anymore people making horror stories with our name in it okay? 

We're not leaving Alabama yet.  I wanna talk to the judge and her lawyers for a minute.

1762444245_jojostarplatinumbeatings.gif.354f23a735724fcda77e742bf6825064.gif

It's because of fuckers like you that this shit keeps happening!!  18 months?  What kind of excuse are you going to give for not putting away a child molester for years?  " She didn't know what she was doing?"  Well, According to the kid, that much is true, but my point is this:  10 YEARS MOTHERFUCKER!!  LOCK HER ASS UP!!  Until you start treating all criminals the same you're gonna keep getting criminals.  Hell, The kid did a better job of punishing her than YOU did!!  

Her lawyers argued that since Alabama's age of consent is 16, Witt was within her constitutional rights to have sex with those students.

They also argued that Alabama's state laws that prevent teachers from having sex with their students are "unconstitutional".

Not only should they get fired, but they should get beat down too.  "Unconstitutional" my ass.  If one of their daughters were bouncing in the principal's lap, they would be calling for the death penalty.

I'm done with this circus.  Burn down the tents and send the monkeys and elephants home already.  

5 hours ago, HD-Man said:

This is going to sound unpopular BUUUUUUUT, we were better off in a more traditional setting when it comes to relationships. Marry early vs later. The longer people date women especially fall into hypergamy. On top of that, the push to make both parts of a couple work make this also push to have women equal men in the work environment and if we continue that, why would a women want a man period? This pushes women to just bang around because they are fed a lie that good men will be there later for them. Don't mistake this as a "women SHOULD be in the kitchen" what I'm saying is as we push women to be more like men, women now demand more and more from men and then wonder where have all the "good" men gone? They married early and the high value ones ain't waiting for a 40 something jaded from a career who demands the world to "settle" with.

Edited by TheInfernoman
1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

I always seem to see these reports on CNN every few years where they show black women with multiple degrees and good jobs struggle to get a man. I don't know if their standards are too high or they slutted around during school and are trying to late to find a dude long after 

women in general seem to have switched gears and now think earning degrees, being career driven and high income earners attracts a man. All that stuff is cool in addition to the things we like in a woman.

But for going the feminine traits we like and instead fully embracing the masculine traits that allow you to excell in the workplace. Well you'll win in corporate America. But you'll lose in your love life.

You guys complain about women too much. I'm not attacking you for it, but I guarantee they aren't worth this much effort and thought. I guess I'm probably still a bit older than most of you, I promise as you get older the less of a shit you give about women. That's the real reason 40+ year old women can't garner any interest. They either have to go after men half their age who are broke and make them feel insecure, or they get ignored by men their age and older who want nothing to do with them.

52 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

This is going to sound unpopular BUUUUUUUT, we were better off in a more traditional setting when it comes to relationships. Marry early vs later. The longer people date women especially fall into hypergamy. On top of that, the push to make both parts of a couple work make this also push to have women equal men in the work environment and if we continue that, why would a women want a man period? This pushes women to just bang around because they are fed a lie that good men will be there later for them. Don't mistake this as a "women SHOULD be in the kitchen" what I'm saying is as we push women to be more like men, women now demand more and more from men and then wonder where have all the "good" men gone? They married early and the high value ones ain't waiting for a 40 something jaded from a career who demands the world to "settle" with.

It's not smart for men to marry early in this day in age. Most men won't have their shit together and have the necessary finances to support a family until they reach their mid 30s. What worked for our grandparents can't work for us due to how fucked up the economy has gotten over the years.

9 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

It's not smart for men to marry early in this day in age. Most men won't have their shit together and have the necessary finances to support a family until they reach their mid 30s. What worked for our grandparents can't work for us due to how fucked up the economy has gotten over the years.

OK but free food.

26 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I didn't propose to my girl until this past December...I regret not doing it sooner but I was one of many who wasn't financially stable. Having said that, there was no point in making her wait any longer for something we know will happen. The reason I regret is her mother died last month to cancer despite holding on as long as possible. I told my girl I didn't want to put a ring on it because I didn't feel I had myself together enough to do so. I know my situation is an exception But point is, life is unpredictable and waiting for the perfect moment in life may never be a thing.

Sometimes we as men (and women) need to look past the financial and if we know, just do it. My grandparents were poor farmers from Mexico so I get your analogy but my point is if we constantly look at relationships like a business deal, then don't do it. On the other hand, I suppose there is an argument to still be made that humans were never meant to be monogamous...but to open that up upon everyone well...let's just say humans aren't ready for that and certainly not the laws of most places on this planet.

3 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

I didn't propose to my girl until this past December...I regret not doing it sooner but I was one of many who wasn't financially stable. Having said that, there was no point in making her wait any longer for something we know will happen. The reason I regret is her mother died last month to cancer despite holding on as long as possible. I told my girl I didn't want to put a ring on it because I didn't feel I had myself together enough to do so. I know my situation is an exception But point is, life is unpredictable and waiting for the perfect moment in life may never be a thing.

Sometimes we as men (and women) need to look past the financial and if we know, just do it. My grandparents were poor farmers from Mexico so I get your analogy but my point is if we constantly look at relationships like a business deal, then don't do it. On the other hand, I suppose there is an argument to still be made that humans were never meant to be monogamous...but to open that up upon everyone well...let's just say humans aren't ready for that and certainly not the laws of most places on this planet.

There needs to be a stable foundation in place if a marriage is gonna last. Marriage isn't the thing to yolo. If it falls apart you will be left in a worst place than where you started in. I wouldn't recommend any man to look for a relationship unless they are in a position to support one much less get married. 

Sorry to hear about your girl's mother. 

5 hours ago, axeman61 said:

I love this rant on Stephen Dorff, but still wonder how the hell does one get so infuriated about this. You'd think this dude was ready to run up in Stephen's house or something.

I mean I didn't get that mad when read that comment but I'd be lying if it didn't feel slightly nettled.  I 100% agree with what they're saying in that video and usually anytime someone says some dumb shit like that seems to be being a salty bitch about it in  one way or another or it's coming from a place of ignorance because they're not acknowledging what the MCU as a whole has achieved.

My sister didn’t get married until her 30’s cause she wanted to go to college and buy her own house first. 

my brother in law didn’t want to get married until he was done with his service time since he didn’t want to have an army wife type relationship where he’s gone all time. 

So it worked out for them. They didn’t have a kid until they knew their marriage settled and hit their personal milestones as a couple.  which I feel is the right way.

I fucking hate feeling like you need to have xyz done before a certain age or point in your life. Same with being told such by people. I’ve always thought of a “normal” or “traditional” life/relationship to be fucking boring. Not to mention if you do it when neither of you are mentally, emotionally or financially ready it’s usually a fucking disaster. 

Pretty much every friend I’ve had outside of a couple I know how didn’t get married until they’re 30’s for all the reasons I just gave and more. 

as much as I’d love to be in a relationship, recently all the recent times I’ve tried to initiate one it’s fell apart cause of my own doing. Which I acknowledge and don’t blame them for at all. I know I’m not really mentally or emotionally prepared to have one yet. I’m trying to fix it every day. 

Edited by iStu X

I got a 4k curved monitor yesterday. It's kind of cool but there really isn't much 4k content out there. The size, colors, curve and freesync are all pretty nice, but I'm going to need a new GPU for TW3 on 4k, and that's about the only game that really takes advantage of it that I have. Otherwise it's nice to read and watch on it, I'd still probably suggest it, but for gaming I wonder if it will be worth it any time soon. Maybe in like 3-4 years I guess, hopefully for Starfield and some other games I'm looking forward to.