Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

At this point I've truly stopped giving a shit about the people who want to make up excuses about not getting vaccinated.   Before the vaccine, I was mad cause people not doing the bare minimum to stop spreading the disease had effect on other people.  Now though?  Vaccine is out and you either get it or you don't.  Herd immunity is going to happen one way or another, it's just one way is going to take longer.

It's especially sad bc many foreign countries would kill to be in our position with enough (or excess) vaccine and yet we have it and we have to "entice" peeps with Krispy Kreme donuts, beer, etc and still folks wont go through with it.

I bet if Salma gave free bj or roast beef eatin sessions, some US peeps would still decline lol

In the near future, HIS DIVINE TEACHINGS WIL BE UNDERSTOOD!

JItq.gif

1 hour ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

But the vaccine...it aint really a vaccine.  You take it and dont become immune...you're just "protected". 🤷‍♀️

Like I stated earlier, people can use whatever mental gymnastics they want at this point to choose having a higher chance of dying to the virus vs having a higher chance of not dying.  The only concern now is what @chadouken said in that if the longer it takes to reach herd immunity the higher chance its going to mutate and make the current "protection" not as effective.  We'll prob be back to square 1 afor a bit again until we can get something to ward that off and all the while as time goes on those people who didn't get vaccinated will continue to learn the hard way.  So like I said...we're gonna get there its just one way is going to take longer.

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

So basically...every vaccine ever?

Unlike any vaccine ever. 

Y'all believe what you want.  I'm not going to have something injected into me so other people feel safe.  Nah, that's not why I get that shit.  I get a vaccine so I become immune to something and I don't get sick.  This shit does not make me immune.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark
1 hour ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Unlike any vaccine ever. 

Y'all believe what you want.  I'm not going to have something injected into me so other people feel safe.  Nah, that's not why I get that shit.  I get a vaccine so I become immune to something and I don't get sick.  This shit does not make me immune.

I've gotta agree.  If it's a vaccine, then it's a one and done.  If not, then don't call it a vaccine.

On another note:  This guy just hit the hidden level of cuck.

24 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

I haven't taken a flu shot since 1999.  No one gets on my case cause I haven't.

I've only had one flu shot, and I got the flu that year. But a lot people get them every year. It's because there are many strains of the flu and each year the vaccine is tailored to whatever strain is most prevalent.

Some vaccines are one and done, but some require a schedule of boosters to jog your immune system's memory so it is ready to make the antibodies to fight infection should you come into contact with a disease. 

The mRNA covid vaccines are in the 90s percent efficacy. That's extremely high. But no vaccine is 100 percent. There are going to be people who aren't affected by them.  MMR vaccines that you get as a kid are in the 90's, but only the measles is lifelong. Both mumps and rubella wane over time.

Anyway, people get on your case about the covid vaccine because your excuse for not getting it is that it doesn't make you immune. But what it does is prevent you from getting covid, and from spreading it to other people. Again, my concern with people's vaccine hesitancy is that it allows the virus to spread and mutate, whereas if more folks would get vaccinated it would help eliminate the opportunity for that to happen. 

There are some people who can't get vaccinated because of allergies, or they're too young. By taking the vaccine you're helping to protect them by eliminating the spread and eliminating the chance for the virus to turn into something the vaccine WON'T protect you from, and that's potentially more deadly.

Edited by Chadouken

See, the reason I never took the flu shot again is because about 4 days after I got the flu shot I got the flu.  I didn't want to get it in the first place but someone talked me into it.  I'm not immune to the flu and never have been.  I can spread that around and no one gives a shit.  Ive been sick about 4 times since then...with the flu or a cold.

You can write a big book on how the shot will "protect" me and others and stop mutation and all that jazz.  someone said it earlier...that's some mental gymnastics you're doing to convince me I should take it and that I'm wrong for not takin' it.

1 minute ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

See, the reason I never took the flu shot again is because about 4 days after I got the flu shot I got the flu.  I didn't want to get it in the first place but someone talked me into it.  I'm not immune to the flu and never have been.  I can spread that around and no one gives a shit.  Ive been sick about 4 times since then...with the flu or a cold.

You can write a big book on how the shot will "protect" me and others and stop mutation and all that jazz.  someone said it earlier...that's some mental gymnastics you're doing to convince me I should take it and that I'm wrong for not takin' it.

Bro, I don't take flu shots either. Fuck that. Same shit happened to me that happened to you lol. But the seasonal flu isn't a global pandemic like covid is.

And if you don't want to take the covid vaccine, that's your personal decision. You gotta do what you think is right for you and yours.

But if your reason is because you think it won't prevent you from getting covid, that's just wrong. Because that's exactly what it does, even if you have to get another booster later. 

I'd respect your reasoning more if you didn't get it because you didn't trust it, because it was rushed (Trump calls it a medical miracle, and he's not wrong). If you didn't want to take it because you thought it would make you want to have sex with men, I would totally understand that. I don't want to have sex with men, either. I like tiddies. 

But either way, man, you do you. For me, after discussing it with my doctor, I decided the best thing to do was for me and my wife to take it so we don't spread covid to our daughter. I'm not gonna hate on you for not taking it because you gotta do what's best for your family. But I will express my point of view on it. I'm pro covid vaccine. I want this shit to be completely over with and I think the more people who get vaccinated the better chance we have of ending the pandemic.

ha, on a random search here... I found that there is a website called "boobooballsusa"- Official Home of the Boo Boo Ball 🤣  there is also "the boo boo ball" .com!  There's also a person on facebook going by the name "Bookie Ball".

On another note---I noticed someone uploaded Puppet Master II on youtube...the whole movie...ha, and no one ever took that down.  It's been there for about 3 years, actually... this is including the awesome topless/panty scene with Charlie Spradling, btw...it's funny when you see certain things like this that apparently slipped by and continues to be on youtube with no problems apparently.  It's dubbed in Spanish though.... mainly I was just looking for that panty scene.  That girl was an absolute smoke-show.

Edited by MillionX
9 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Fuck, are you serious? God dammit.

Sadly, this is true. I'll add that while oreos are technically vegan they’re not whole food plant-based (or healthy). Same thing with sodas, they are technically vegan since they don't contain animal ingredients but,..🤷‍♂️

Funny thing about the cream filling, the FDA does not allow Nabisco to call their filling cream since there's no dairy products in oreos. The easy get-around? They spell it "creme". 😂

So I started filling out job applications yesterday as I’m finally tired of being home almost all day everyday. Several places have already hit me back wanting to set up interviews and what interview style I’d like phone, video chat or in person. 

The most interesting of the interviews is at Target for a co-lead position of their Electronics/Tech department 

12 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

The sun ain't bullshittin today, I painted the boat for 10 minutes and I could probably squeeze enough sweat out of my shirt to fill up a 2 gallon bucket. They're definitely not gettin much outside work from me today 🥵

Once had the misfortune of experience heat exhaustion while working in Tucson during the summer in 2016. Shit is no joke. Drink water every 2 hours. Don't want that heat coming down while dehyrated. Could make u drop out of nowhere.

That Girl is on again--- Marlo Thomas was so goddamn LEGENDARY, man... seriously one of the hottest girls in the history of sitcoms.  Everything about her was great.

Sheeeittt.... imagine if she was on Three's Company?  That was the sexier show...imagine all the shameless leg/cheeky shots with her in the mix too.  Ridiculous.  I'm sure she along with the Janet & Chrissy combo inspired an ocean's worth of loads being busted off back in the day. 😆

Another good one I've never mentioned before---she spans a few different eras of television--- Heather Locklear.  She was on older shows as most of ya know...and then in the 90s she arrived to "Melrose Place", basically saving that show from an early death.  She didn't have much meat on those bones but she was definitely a hot one.  There was another Melrose Place on CW many years later (around 2009-ish, I think) but of course it wasn't as good.

Edited by MillionX

sheeeittt, I wish it was raining more often here; the yard definitely needs it.

Another strange, random "Twilight Zone" last night--- I was back at mom's house, and for some reason, each time I walked to the end of the walkway out front, there was some small rodent creature that had an odd mask on the back of its head....I think it was wooden with a face painted on it in white....looked like a mystical, tribal sort of thing....haha kinda made me think this creature had a "hollow mask" like in Bleach.    Anyway, the shit would come up from the ground and run off each time, like it noticed me and ran away...then it would somehow "grow up" and have the body of a child gradually morphing into an adult human, but still with that "hollow mask"....then it would walk past everyone, continuing further down the street.  For some reason, everyone else in the neighborhood didn't seem to think anything was out of the ordinary with that....so as usual in my dreams, I'm the only one analyzing the situation and puzzled why no one else notices this shit....I'm looking around like "What?!? ---NO ONE ELSE SEES THAT?!?" but they just blankly stare at me like "...see what?  I didn't see anything; what are you talking about?"  

6 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

A person coming in for an appointment had an… interesting hat on to say the least.

How people can wear Ahegao shit is beyond me. 
what the absolute fuck. Lol

i can understand at an anime convention where that kind of filth is expected. But god damn. 

and it’s a bucket hat. So it’s extra cringe 

44 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

his one made me think of you

Pretty much. I originally only wanted to get the ones of characters I wanted. Then the night before release when we were doing inventory (Pokemon ORAS and Sm4ash came out same day as wage 1 of the amiibo) I started scanning in all the figures and thought “god dammit. I know I’m about to buy all these mother fuckers that get released” 

And I did. 

I didn’t even know there was any form of amiibo community until like 2018 (amiibo came out in 2014) and I immediately hated the community cause all they did do is whine and moan about not being able to get abc or missing out on xyz. Or they’d talk situations and issues I have never experienced and never will. 

the lengths they go through to get little pieces of plastic bewilders me. 

Edited by iStu X