Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Britney Spears’ Manager of 25 Years Claims Popstar is Retiring in Resignation Letter

GettyImages-870196638-1-scaled-e16255742

Britney Spears’ manager of 25 years, Larry Rudolph, has resigned, according to Deadline, citing the popstar’s plan to retire.

In a letter addressed to Britney’s father Jamie Spears and Jodi Montgomery — noting that they are the “co-executors” of the singer’s estate — Rudolph claimed that he recently became aware of Britney’s intention to officially retire.

“As you know, I have never been a part of the conservatorship nor its operations, so I am not privy to many of these details,” he added. “I was originally hired at Britney’s request to help manage and assist her with her career. And as her manager, I believe it is in Britney’s best interest for me to resign from her team as my professional services are no longer needed.”

The resignation comes after Britney’s bombshell testimony at a court hearing last month, in which called for the end of a conservatorship she has been under since 2008, led by her father Jamie.

“It is my wish and dream for all of this to end. I want my life back,” she told Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny. “I truly believe this conservatorship is abusive.”

Rudolph added that he is proud of Britney’s accomplishments, adding, “I wish Britney all the health and happiness in the world, and I’ll be there for her if she ever needs me again, just as I always have been.”

Read Rudolph’s full letter below:

James P. Spears and Jodi Montgomery, as co-executors of the estate of Britney Spears:

It has been over 2 1/2 years since Britney and I last communicated, at which time she informed me she wanted to take an indefinite work hiatus. Earlier today, I became aware that Britney had been voicing her intention to officially retire.

As you know, I have never been a part of the conservatorship nor its operations, so I am not privy to many of these details. I was originally hired at Britney’s request to help manage and assist her with her career. And as her manager, I believe it is in Britney’s best interest for me to resign from her team as my professional services are no longer needed.

Please accept this letter as my formal resignation.

I will always be incredibly proud of what we accomplished over our 25 years together. I wish Britney all the health and happiness in the world, and I’ll be there for her if she ever needs me again, just as I always have been.

Larry Rudolph

https://deadline.com/2021/07/britney-spears-manager-resigns-singer-retirement-rumors-freebritney-conservatorship-1234786585/

25 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Britney Spears’ Manager of 25 Years Claims Popstar is Retiring in Resignation Letter

GettyImages-870196638-1-scaled-e16255742

Britney Spears’ manager of 25 years, Larry Rudolph, has resigned, according to Deadline, citing the popstar’s plan to retire.

In a letter addressed to Britney’s father Jamie Spears and Jodi Montgomery — noting that they are the “co-executors” of the singer’s estate — Rudolph claimed that he recently became aware of Britney’s intention to officially retire.

“As you know, I have never been a part of the conservatorship nor its operations, so I am not privy to many of these details,” he added. “I was originally hired at Britney’s request to help manage and assist her with her career. And as her manager, I believe it is in Britney’s best interest for me to resign from her team as my professional services are no longer needed.”

The resignation comes after Britney’s bombshell testimony at a court hearing last month, in which called for the end of a conservatorship she has been under since 2008, led by her father Jamie.

“It is my wish and dream for all of this to end. I want my life back,” she told Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny. “I truly believe this conservatorship is abusive.”

Rudolph added that he is proud of Britney’s accomplishments, adding, “I wish Britney all the health and happiness in the world, and I’ll be there for her if she ever needs me again, just as I always have been.”

Read Rudolph’s full letter below:

James P. Spears and Jodi Montgomery, as co-executors of the estate of Britney Spears:

It has been over 2 1/2 years since Britney and I last communicated, at which time she informed me she wanted to take an indefinite work hiatus. Earlier today, I became aware that Britney had been voicing her intention to officially retire.

As you know, I have never been a part of the conservatorship nor its operations, so I am not privy to many of these details. I was originally hired at Britney’s request to help manage and assist her with her career. And as her manager, I believe it is in Britney’s best interest for me to resign from her team as my professional services are no longer needed.

Please accept this letter as my formal resignation.

I will always be incredibly proud of what we accomplished over our 25 years together. I wish Britney all the health and happiness in the world, and I’ll be there for her if she ever needs me again, just as I always have been.

Larry Rudolph

https://deadline.com/2021/07/britney-spears-manager-resigns-singer-retirement-rumors-freebritney-conservatorship-1234786585/

Bird seems to be doing whatever it can to be let out of its cage.  Hopefully this works for her.

this triflin' bullshit, man... it's irritating and an embarrassment the more I think of it.... one of the families here in the neighborhood had what was apparently all 985 children over to the house for July 4th....so of course there was trash all over the sidewalks and street, and even in the grass.....and not just fireworks trash either....food garbage, which is worse.  There was a whole plate of food dumped off on the side by the curb.  Of course they apparently don't order their kids to clean anything up, of course.  People who are an embarrassment to the "tribe" are always such annoying horseshit, man.  It's always one thing or another, man... if it's not women walking around with the goddamn "popcorn bag" on their head, proud to look like lazy ass Little Goombas, then it's kids and even adults proudly dumping their food trash wherever without a care in the world.

Since they all had fun, sadly I'm sure it will be exactly the same thing or worse next year too.  The only hope would really be if for some reason that part of their family cannot afford to live here anymore.

Just now, axeman61 said:

I haven't seen any Fast & Furious besides 9. Do they pour on this family stuff as much in the other movies as they do in 9?

I watched all of them through  Fast 5, which is before they started saying "family" in every goddamn line.

I really like the first movie, 2 is okay, 3 is.... controversial, 4 is good, and everything after that is just way too much.

This is supposed to be a movie about street racing. It is not that, and hasn't been since Tokyo Drift.

The main character's been dead for 2 movies and they're still making them. Leaves a poor taste one's mouth.

6 hours ago, Scanman said:

This is supposed to be a movie about street racing.

Hmmm. No not really. It's super arguable as to wether these movies where ever about street racing, the actual racing always came second to the actual narrative. The 1st one is about catching thieves, the second about clearing names. The 3rd one is about finding a place to call home and a family...

Like these movies have never actually been about racing. They feature racing but it was never the focus of the plot. Second movie only has two races in it and one is for Pink Slips to support their little scheme that has nothing to do with racing. 

Edited by RSG3