Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I’m at this wedding I mentioned earlier right? They ended up doing a potluck instead of catering since the wedding has been DIY for the most part. 

All of the food is absolutely fucking disgusting. It’s all bland, unseasoned and offensive to the taste buds. It’s legit some of the worst food I’ve ever had. Every first bite of food I took I ended up spitting right back out. 

How anyone here can stomach this trash is beyond me. I’ve never been more ashamed to be white. 

Edited by iStu X

well, that was an action-packed dream--- it was a new show or movie set in the Marvel universe, with the Avengers as the main heroes once again...but there were also some of the Fast & Furious characters driving around during the big action scenes.... the main threat was a large alien which seemed like a colorful version of the T-1000....originally 15 to 20 feet tall but variable since he was one of those amorphous "T-1000" kinda characters.  There was a weird perspective shift going on there... like sometimes I was one of the heroes, but towards the ending action scenes, I was this alien creature....which was great, because I felt like a nearly invincible thing that could not be stopped...not even by this super team.  However, as it was a movie, things played out like they are supposed to... and as the supervillain of the day, I was eventually defeated.  There was an apparent magical/special explosion that did way more damage than expected.... like they figured out this exact thing would save the day.  My once invincible alien body was now losing form; dissolving like a diluted, melting blob right there on the street.

I got the feeling that this was an "AMAZO" rip-off as well, actually... in addition to the shapeshifting abilities, I could mimic certain super/magic abilities.  Heh, yeah this shit was awesome.

well, this was an interesting one...

Maybe there's a chance it's real but nah (like if that's the case, maybe 1 issue is that she feels like she doesn't have to try so hard to keep him, like with a guy that is normal and has other options?)... I'm extremely skeptical of this couple's relationship.  This is more suspicious than my other favorite--- Matt Santoro and Nicole Arbor. (*it's a bit annoying to me that everyone else only focused on the meat of that story, that Nicole was supposedly abusive to Matt [*and was there even any real proof other than Matt SAYING so?]...they seemingly ignored the fact that it's questionable that they were a legit couple in the first place....because that guy does NOT come off as anything even close to hetero....ridiculous...it's like if "Miss J" from America's Top Model was in the news that he was getting married to his longtime girlfriend, and people just accepted that being real too. 😆)  Anyway, it just seems like quite a tall order to accept this as a real thing.  Also, it's a shame that this dude has to go through life with such a condition, btw.  I'd probably rather just not be alive... think of all the stuff a person like that *can't* do and fully enjoy.  That's terrible, man.

whoah, that chicken sandwich on the Hardees commercial just now looked damn good----but it naturally comes with mayo, so this is a risky situation.  I'd have to always tell them "no mayo"....but on occasion, places get your order wrong and boom there's the mayo....and it's difficult to salvage a sandwich that has that on there, if you happen to be repulsed by mayo like I am.  I should continue avoiding fried stuff anyway so I'll have to pass on it.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, Maxx said:

With all the fucking stoner ass flavors how have these fuckers not made a pumkin spice oreo. Do they hate white peoples money? Lmfao 

I last ate pumpkin spice Oreo in either 2017 or 2018. For some reason, they don't want to do it every year.  

I think Trader Joe has their own generic version that comes out every year.

(TJ is pretty far and the parking lot is insanely small so I haven't tried their cookie.)

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

I like the vanilla ones... I down those so fast 

When I bite into an Oreo I want an Oreo. All the other flavors are just flavored cookies doing their damndest to be Oreos. They can be good cookies, I like the Vanilla ones as well...but those are Vanilla and cream cookies...not Oreos. 

I know I'm an old, but when I was a little kid you could still get Hydrox.

I don't know if you guys would know this, but Hydrox is the cookie Nabisco ripped off to make Oreos.  As a kid I kind of liked Hydrox better, and now as an adult I realize that was because they were WAY better made.  Actual cocoa in the cookie, cream filling sweetened with cane sugar instead of a gallon of high fructose corn syrup.

Oh, and if you want something that's like an oreo but better, there are a few companies that make ginger lemon cream sandwich style cookies that are amazing 

spacer.png

Edited by Reticently

sheeeitttt, once I had "Golden Oreos" I wouldn't want to go back to regular ones.

I finally tried this new "Oat Crunch" version of Cheerios... it's the real deal, folks.  This ranks right up there with "Honey Nut Cheerios".

Last night's Fresh & Fit had a much better lineup of girls on the panel...some seriously hot ones, in fact:

8 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

That means they got tofu in them 🤮

Why would that mean tofu? But there's no tofu, it's soy free.

Ingredients

Sugars (cane sugar, tapioca syrup), Non-hydrogenated shortening (palm oil, modified palm oil)†, Pea starch, Potato starch*, White rice flour, Cocoa powder, Tapioca starch, Water, Pea protein, Salt, Natural flavour, Pea fibre, Sunflower lecithin, Inulin, Sodium bicarbonate, Modified cellulose

*Not a product of genetic engineering
†RSPO Certified
May contain: eggs

This product contains no preservatives. Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place.

https://www.kinnikinnick.com/kinnitoos-chocolate-sandwich-creme-cookies

Edited by AriesWarlock
20 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Witcher S2 trailer dropped. Looks great. 

Do we have a Netflix thread or a General shows thread...should I make a Witcher thread, Pretty hefty series...or a Netflix thread? 

Or is just talking about it here fine? Thoughts?

Destiny? No, we're family.

I’m not doing any major rearranging in my room but I’m fixing things here and there as well as adding things. 

I remember I had this pin in my little hope chest I have on my bookshelf.  So I felt it was appropriate  (you’ll need to click and zoom in on the pin)

9FEC3524-164C-48D6-A79D-E319ABB488AB.jpeg

Edited by iStu X

man, it's annoying when youtubers put the chat in "members only" mode... once again; I'm not paying just for the privilege to participate in the live chat, bruh. 😆

Cookies---fortunately, this is not a food that's so high up on my list that I can't resist it.  I should get some oatmeal cookies again; it's been well over a year since I had those.

It would be great if we had the ability to continue where a dream left off the next time...like a new episode of a show.  I'd like to get back to that one from last night where I was the big shapeshifting super-powered alien... I'd reform and come back to get my revenge on those foolish heroes that call themselves the "Avengers"....their hubris should be punished.  Someone should invent a device that lets you have control over dreams anytime you want....every trip to Dreamworld could be an adventure that far surpasses real life.  I'll definitely take Dreamworld over this one anytime--- in a dream...that's a place where I can be a giant shapeshifting alien, or a trusted friend of the Mikaelson vampire family, a random guy who just got handed the Infinity Gauntlet, or someone who is Speed-force fast and can fly for no apparent reason, a guy running from programs and agents in the Matrix, etc.  Reality can't hang with all that.