Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

There needs to be a stable foundation in place if a marriage is gonna last. Marriage isn't the thing to yolo. If it falls apart you will be left in a worst place than where you started in. I wouldn't recommend any man to look for a relationship unless they are in a position to support one much less get married. 

Sorry to hear about your girl's mother. 

Its ok. I been with my girl for 11 years so for most peeps I did get comments about why not sooner. Again I wanted to make it official when I felt stable and ready. Unfortunately life (especially how last year turned out) doesn't always work out. Last year was supposed to be where I made the proposal and plan things. 

AM has been on for a while already, about black women again...  *edit---well the stream went away I guess*

I do wonder sometimes... *why* did things go so far off the damn rails?  There was a time, not even that long ago...where women of various generations actually gave a damn about how they look in public.  The hair-bonnet thing continues to baffle me.  There is absolutely no way it makes sense.  I don't often see other "tribes" of women coming out of the house looking like that....they actually get themselves together and presentable even if it's just a quick trip to a little store like Publix (where the women are smokin' hot 99% of the time)

...and the more people bring this up for discussion...the more they will predictably dig in their heels, determined to stand their ground forever and die on this hill apparently....like a rebellious child that is only doing XYZ because Mom and Dad instructed them to NOT do that.  It's fascinating and embarrassing all at the same damn time.

Edit---really, it's actually not far off from them taking the time to put on a literal clown outfit before going somewhere....then getting mad at people wondering why they look like a clown.

...and if they're on the lookout for a possible mate---WHAT in the hell is going on in their minds?  There's a lot of dudes that have awful taste...but most probably aren't interested if they show up looking that ridiculous.  In fact, I'll go on and say at least for me... that shit is an instant disqualification.  If the first time I see her she has the bonnet and houseshoes, raggedy t-shirt, etc. "uniform" on... "It's a no for me, dawg."

Edited by MillionX

It's not over

Pfizer to Seek FDA Emergency Authorization for 3rd Booster Shot to Strengthen Protection Against Delta Variant

GettyImages-1229767512.jpg

Pfizer will seek emergency use authorization from the FDA for a third booster shot of its Covid-19 vaccine, specifically intended to increase the immune response to the delta variant of the virus and to combat a drop-off in antibodies approximately six months after inoculation.

The highly contagious delta variant has spread rapidly and currently accounts for most new Covid-19 infections in the U.S.

Pfizer, like Moderna, received FDA emergency use authorization for a two-dose vaccine.

Dr. Mikael Dolsten, Pfizer’s chief scientific officer, told the AP on Thursday that their study of data from Israel suggested that antibody levels jump five- to 10-fold after a third booster shot, compared to the levels after their second dose. There was also a trend, he noted, after six months that the highly contagious delta variant “can cause infections and mild disease.”

“The Pfizer vaccine is highly active against the Delta variant,” Dolsten said in an interview. But after six months, he said, “there likely is the risk of reinfection as antibodies, as predicted, wane.”

Pfizer will officially make the request for EUA in August, Dolsten said.

According to Reuters, Pfizer will conduct a placebo-controlled efficacy trial of this third booster shot with 10,000 participants in the fall. This trial would not be completed in time for the EUA, but would factor into the FDA’s eventual decision to issue final approval or not.

7 hours ago, Serpent said:

You guys complain about women too much. I'm not attacking you for it, but I guarantee they aren't worth this much effort and thought. I guess I'm probably still a bit older than most of you, I promise as you get older the less of a shit you give about women. That's the real reason 40+ year old women can't garner any interest. They either have to go after men half their age who are broke and make them feel insecure, or they get ignored by men their age and older who want nothing to do with them.

you know how it is.  It's not until around age 36 when the big head finally takes control from the little head and the world beyond women opens up.  When that happens, things change in the relationship between men and women.  As you've noticed, a lot of older men don't chase women their age.

1:  They realize they don't have to.

2: They've seen the game and either know how to play, or won't play it at all.

3: They realize that pussy ain't that important, and these days far too many women have little to nothing else to offer.

For women of that age, that's when the world turns on its head.  The ones that are unmarried by 36 are going to face an uphill battle with a constantly and rapidly decreasing chance of success.  Men, on the other hand, are just getting to a point where the "loser" can win.  

8 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

This is going to sound unpopular BUUUUUUUT, we were better off in a more traditional setting when it comes to relationships. Marry early vs later. The longer people date women especially fall into hypergamy. On top of that, the push to make both parts of a couple work make this also push to have women equal men in the work environment and if we continue that, why would a women want a man period? This pushes women to just bang around because they are fed a lie that good men will be there later for them. Don't mistake this as a "women SHOULD be in the kitchen" what I'm saying is as we push women to be more like men, women now demand more and more from men and then wonder where have all the "good" men gone? They married early and the high value ones ain't waiting for a 40 something jaded from a career who demands the world to "settle" with.

It may not be a well liked opinion, but it's the truth.  

I had meant to put this one with my post above, but something went sideways.  Meh.

aha, I was hoping 1 of my favorite channels would cover this...and here we fuckin GO

I must admit that I love seeing this silliness pop up and make the rounds lately... because it's something that surely makes those on the far Left squirm a bit....it puts them in a rather awkward position.  Since transgender is perfectly normal and ok and nothing bad should ever be said of those people... by extension they have to be on board with THIS being a normal thing too. 🤣

Edited by MillionX
31 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I'm so curious about the whole "feeling trapped in your body" feeling. Day-to-day, I'm NEVER conscious about the fact that I'm a dude unless whatever I'm doing requires that consideration. So, feeling like you're not in your proper body is something I can't even fathom.

I imagine it's similar to how people realize they are gay or bi. They know how they are supposed to feel or act based on how society told them to but their bodies don't agree and it always feels off. 

11 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

More on the Britney Conservatorship 

Also a preemptive fuck you to Dr Mario if he has anything to say, the slimy maggot. 

I'm not at all concerned about what someone like you whose posting history is a cornucopia of hot takes, Po Pimpus style ranting,and general inability to relate to or understand anything without circuits thinks of anything I say. Blow me and move on 😂

Edited by DoctaMario
7 hours ago, MillionX said:

aha, I was hoping 1 of my favorite channels would cover this...and here we fuckin GO

I must admit that I love seeing this silliness pop up and make the rounds lately... because it's something that surely makes those on the far Left squirm a bit....it puts them in a rather awkward position.  Since transgender is perfectly normal and ok and nothing bad should ever be said of those people... by extension they have to be on board with THIS being a normal thing too. 🤣

This trans racial shit will never not infuriate me. I want to hunt down the videos from Koreans roasting this guy. The one tik tok video where the girl said he had the face of the cart titan left me dead.

11 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

This trans racial shit will never not infuriate me. I want to hunt down the videos from Koreans roasting this guy. The one tik tok video where the girl said he had the face of the cart titan left me dead.

Serious question: Why is transgender ok but trans racial isn't? Not trying to troll or play gotcha, I'm legit curious as to what the reasoning is for folks who are ok with one but not the other. 

9 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Serious question: Why is transgender ok but trans racial isn't? Not trying to troll or play gotcha, I'm legit curious as to what the reasoning is for folks who are ok with one but not the other. 

Race and ethnicity isn't something that can felt. It is hereditary. It's a life experience, culture and characteristics we don't get to chose. The things they do to change themselves to look the part is downright offensive. 

10 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Why is transgender ok but trans racial isn't?

It's very plausible that there's an underlying biological basis behind feeling gender dysmorphia.   

Whereas feeling, um, transracial (?) would be a psycho-social construct, and lean really heavily into appropriation unless the person had a specific background of being raised in a culture normally not associated with their apparent race.  If that makes sense.

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

I have been arguing the same thing for a while. What separates Laverne Cox's gender expression from Rachel Dolezal's racial one? The thing is that sex and ethnicity all have social elements (be it expression or cultural) attached to them. The social part is what makes people upset. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
5 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

It's surprising we haven't had a black National Spelling Bee winner until now,but I'm glad.

I went to the National one in 1994 and got to stay in the Hilton hotel. There were a lot of fun activities like picnics, tours etc.

There was a small tv in the bathroom. 

16 years before owning a smartphone, I got to watch TV while pooping.

We've had a black champion before.. They were Jamaican. This is the first time we've had a black American champ. 

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

For me because we know how biology works and sometimes it just gets it wrong or a doctor has to guess. We know that you can be attracted to another gender, but society tells you it's wrong unless you are the opposite. Honestly I think alot of people wouldn't be transgender if society didn't stigmify being gay. Some feel the need I believe to be trans so it fits into society's traditional roles of man and women relationships. 

Butt as well I believe you can know you are gay without really seeing too many interactions. Trans racial comes off as a very you have to see that race to even come up with that idea you should have been born another race. I think you can easily know you are gay or bi from the min you start to sense who you are as a person

36 minutes ago, Maxx said:

We know that you can be attracted to another gender, but society tells you it's wrong unless you are the opposite.

Is not really a thing about society, but biology.

Since the whole sexual attraction is meant to lead to procreation and the spread of the species that reproduce sexually.

Is also natural for any species to find abhorrent anything that deviates from the norm.

I am not saying that is wrong to be homosexual, btw, i am just pointing out that is a matter that is way more complex than just a societal thing.

14 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Is not really a thing about society, but biology.

Since the whole sexual attraction is meant to lead to procreation and the spread of the species that reproduce sexually.

Is also natural for any species to find abhorrent anything that deviates from the norm.

I am not saying that is wrong to be homosexual, btw, i am just pointing out that is a matter that is way more complex than just a societal thing.

It's a society thing in terms of telling you it's wrong to feel sexuallt attracted to the same gender. It's also a society thing that makes some people feel they need to be the opposite gender for it to be OK and thus transition. 

If we as a society took away the stigma of homosexuality, I gurentee you would see less transgenders. 

Edited by Maxx

ohoooo there's another thing.... yeah I will need to check youtube for the reactions of Korean people now to this person that suddenly *decided* to be Korean.  It should be GOLD. 😆  I look forward to the day we get another one popping up in the media....now that he and Rachel Dolezal are commonly known, it's only a matter of time.  We may be in for situations like a dude that looks like Wesley Snipes claiming he is a "White American", or a guy that looks like Woody Harrelson claiming he's a "Black American", etc.  Dis gone be good, folks.  We're in for a real show very soon.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Race and ethnicity isn't something that can felt. It is hereditary. It's a life experience, culture and characteristics we don't get to chose. The things they do to change themselves to look the part is downright offensive. 

This is fuckin' bullshit.  My sex (male) is not something that can be felt, I was made that way and I exist this way.  If I wanna feel like a brotha why cant I say im black?  Y'all mofos fine with dudes sayin' they chicks but oh noes im offended if someone tries to be black.  Should be offended just as much with a dude trying to be a chick.

I bet most of y'all wouldnt give a fuck if I said I was white or even asian.  The second I try to be a brotha and wear and afro im being offensive.

Maybe a lot of you are just homosexual and thats why gay dudes pretending to be chicks is ok with you on any level.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark

some random shit though--- imagine how disorienting it must be to exist out there in space for an extensive period of time... there is no clear sense of "up" or "down" like we take for granted here on a planet.  It would also be interesting to see what happens to humans that are born and raised out there, or on another world with different gravity....out in space, the muscles quickly atrophy or would be terribly underdeveloped in the case of a child born out there.

...also, despite my fascination with the general topic of what kinds of alien life is out there and how advanced it is.... my worst fear as a kid was alien abduction.  The idea of waking up on a strange ship with those bug-eyed little grey dudes was more terrifying than anything else for me at the time.  There isn't even any horror movie or show that came close to *that* kind of nightmare fuel for me....well, except The Shining; that was and still is the champ of the genre, imo.

4 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

You know how it is man.  Sometimes you feel like a mutt...........Sometimes you don't.