Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

yeah I'll admit my assumption could be off on that one---I'm not sure exactly how "known" Amanda Waller is to the average/random person out there... at least anyone who watched DC animated shows and movies in the past few years would know but outside of that category of fans, I'm not sure.

Even if she wasn't terribly well known before she's definitely much better known now after the Suicide Squad movies and shit. She got a lot of time in those movies, the entire intro to Suicide Squad 2 was dedicated to setting up who she is and what she's about. 

3 minutes ago, J-ride said:

@RSG3 He finally paid off all his debts a little while back.  You can look up some of the silly things he bought.  He spent money like a drunk sailor.

https://financebuzz.com/finance-nicolas-cage-buying-spree

Oh I've seen many of the things he's bought, all of it fucking bonkers lol. 

And yea he's debt free....for now. 

Edit: The way Higgins keeps calling her Boo. Fuckin gross. 

Edited by RSG3
17 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

I only had a mild headache the 1st 2 days and then just a sore throat.

Well, and a hear rate over 90 but below 100, but the doctors kept saying it was normal and nothing to worry 😅

I had a massive fever and I have only twice in my life ran fevers before. It was awful, sinuses, massive cough, joint aches. But somehow I slept really well. I just stayed in front of the TV and let Tubi loop shitty old movies and slept nonstop.

Oh yeah worst movie I saw out of Tubi’s Pandora Box: Rollerball, the 2002 one.

Hooooooly fuck it was bad. And not in a redeeming way. Like maybe if I hadn’t had bat AIDS and could’ve been around friends we could’ve riffed on it, but I honestly felt like maybe letting the Rona take me, that’s how joyless that movie is.

I couldn’t even muster the strength to turn off the movie. That’s how bad the combo of that movie and COVID was, it sucked my will to grab the remote.

3 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

He works in mysterious ways...not God...Nicolas Cage! 

Fave bad movie = Gone in 60 secs

Gave good movie = Lord of War

Fav Bad Movie = Con Air

Fave Good movie: Leaving Las Vegas/Lord of War

Note: The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent was Nic Cage making fun of himself for an hour and a half.  #Respect

Honorable Mention:  Mandy is the most batshit insane performance Nic Cage has ever Nic Caged.  He reached an Ascended level of Nic Cage that has remained dormant all this time.

The Foxnews Hotty update--- Carley Shimkus is pregnant, and ohhhh yes it is actually increasing her powerlevel.  The only nitpick I would've said about her before was that she's a bit on the thin side.... naturally, pregnancy is already starting to "fix" that issue.  She turned to the side yesterday at one point and the booty was more noticeable now.  It looks like things are only going to continue improving.  As always I'll continue observation on this one.  She's one of the top rank of the relatively new lineup over there.  Of the new ones I've seen, Carley and Emily Compagno are my favorites.... Emily in particular is pretty much flawless from what I've seen... oh yeah and Aisha Hasnie is another top-rank as well.

...it's funny that some silly dudes let politics and ideology get in the way of who's hot and who's not...yes, I know of fools that are so blinded by that shit that the fact of those ladies working for Fox might actually be a deal-breaker for them 😆 that concept is absurd nonsense to me.  A woman's politics/ideology have absolutely no effect 1 way or another on how physically attractive she is to me. 

7 hours ago, Hecatom said:

I only had a mild headache the 1st 2 days and then just a sore throat.

Well, and a hear rate over 90 but below 100, but the doctors kept saying it was normal and nothing to worry 😅

I had massive unending headache for 3 days, fever, and chills. The headache gave me a lot of empathy for migraine suffers. That shit was debilitating, stayed in bed for 3 days. My sleep schedule got all kinds of fucked up, because the headache would wake me up. 😔

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I had massive unending headache for 3 days, fever, and chills. The headache gave me a lot of empathy for migraine suffers. That shit was debilitating, stayed in bed for 3 days. My sleep schedule got all kinds of fucked up, because the headache would wake me up. 😔

I suffer from Migraines and pressure headaches every so often so I'm not looking forward to when I eventually get this shit.

On 9/15/2022 at 11:09 AM, Phantom_Miria said:

Haven't watched the video, but these "[X new thing/fad] is poisoning society" videos always gave me strong boomer energy/whining at the new degenerate generation.

Like some would complain that all the young kids are doing nowadays is playing videogames indoors, or some shit.

Let's be honest, social media in general is poisoning society by incentivizing a lot of people's worst impulses. TikTok is bad, but they're all bad.

Edited by DoctaMario

I never got any headaches, but I got the worst cough I've ever had in my life. That and aches and fatigue. Shit knocked me out for about 5 days.

My daughter got it from me and she ended up with a 104 temperature for a night, then felt shitty for about 5 days.

My wife had milder symptoms, but now she lost her sense of smell. Which is convenient because I farted in bed and wafted the covers up and she didn't even get mad at me.

Edited by Chadouken