Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

On 9/10/2022 at 6:36 PM, AriesWarlock said:

The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power on FB is defending itself

305920937_3141264502853378_7168345558378

305577147_3141275672852261_1944254353091

305629362_3141275676185594_3801328781078

305932163_3141275686185593_4952686727600

Can you imagine being able to do that at your job? Just tell your boss he's racist because he doesn't like the job you did? 🤣

Boss: "You really didn't do a good job with this project, I need you to make some serious improvements here and bring it to me again."

You: "We'll that's just cuz you're a racist that you think I didn't do a good job."

Boss: "But you're white!?"

You: "Yeah, well, semantics, man."

Gorillaz has a new album coming out next year and they’ve dropped two singles for it.

Who knew the lead from Blur would be able to create something so god like. The whole Gorillaz experiment has introduced me to so many great artists and has consistently produced some of my all-time favorite tracks. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

Gorillaz has a new album coming out next year and they’ve dropped two singles for it.

Who knew the lead from Blur would be able to create something so god like. The whole Gorillaz experiment has introduced me to so many great artists and has consistently produced some of my all-time favorite tracks. 

i luv gorillaz, i luvz tame impala. nuff said.

Well boys my upper manager put me on an action plan.  After two years of shutting down every single request I have put forward to her as shift leader she is now facing a full on insurrection and this is somehow my fault. 

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty hype to show two years worth of emails of her cock blocking every request I've made to the Director.

EDIT:  THE MEETING IS THIS COMING TUESDAY!!!!!!!!

Edited by J-ride

A 17-year-old human trafficking victim who was initially charged with first-degree murder after she stabbed her accused rapist to death was ordered to pay $150k restitution to the man’s family

crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60;progressi

A teenage human trafficking victim who was initially charged with first-degree murder after she stabbed her accused rapist to death was sentenced Tuesday in an Iowa court to five years of closely supervised probation and ordered to pay $150,000 restitution to the man’s family.

Pieper Lewis, 17, was sentenced Tuesday after she pleaded last year to involuntary manslaughter and willful injury in the June 2020 killing of 37-year-old Zachary Brooks of Des Moines. Both charges were punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Polk County District judge David M. Porter on Tuesday deferred those prison sentences, meaning that if Lewis violates any portion of her probation, she could be sent to prison to serve that 20-year term.

18 hours ago, BornWinner said:

This man definitely needs to fake his death for this.

NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

What was that about? The original tweet was removed.

I'm slightly concerned.

5 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Hillary, Chelsea Clinton Praise 'WAP'

I too am a big appreciator of Wireless Application Protocol.

Wireless connections are cool, just be sure to use an Ethernet cable when playing fighting games online.

I hope Hillary Clinton doesn't play fighting games on wifi, that'd be a scandal worse than Benghazi.

1 minute ago, Phantom_Miria said:

What was that about? The original tweet was removed.

I'm slightly concerned.

Man was masterbaiting a Zoom class. Didn’t realize his camera was on or that his cock was in full view. He eventually realizes it, quickly pulls his pants up, and turns off the camera with a horrified look on his face.

7 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Man was masterbaiting a Zoom class. Didn’t realize his camera was on or that his cock was in full view. He eventually realizes it, quickly pulls his pants up, and turns off the camera with a horrified look on his face.

It's DSPgate all over again.

When will people ever learn!?

Edited by Phantom_Miria
On 9/13/2022 at 6:07 PM, Sonero said:

j60h2ycwsmn91.jpg

I wonder what would happen and what the response of Twitter would be if disney made that Princess and the Frog girl white in the live action version

edit: I have the highest feeling that flounder or one of the eels will be gay. One of the characters is going to be gay.

Edited by zatalcon3
47 minutes ago, Gimpy said:

Wow, I have to work in a few and I've already had enough internet for today.

The article does nothing to confirm he cheated that way, but do people cheat that way in chess? How'd they find the first one?

EDIT: Forgive me for going all MillionX here, but I just had a random thought. What if they made Amanda Waller white? She's one of the few black characters I could think of where race isn't integral (I think).

I think the same crybabies soaking the floor right now over Ariel would still be bitching and moaning. "OMG, why did you made the evil lady WHITE?!" It's a totally unfounded theory, but I can hear it as I type this. Anti-wokes are going to find a reason to bitch.

Edited by axeman61

Nah, the funny thing is that I bet a lot of the ones in favor of blackwashing probably wouldn't notice... simply because Amanda Waller isn't as popular as the major, star-character icons like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc.  The general public is probably unaware of characters that are a bit on the sideline of the stories.... it would be fascinating and probably hilarious to see their reaction once they found out that Amanda Waller was originally black and now someone like Kathy Bates was casted for her.  I'd take a guess and say they'd be upset and thus prove that a lot of this is fueled by the simple notion of payback for all the whitewashing that went on in the past.  I doubt they'd stick to their excuse of "well race has nothing to do with this character [other than years of art/animation] soooo...."

...and of course the ideal casting for her is already there with the woman who did the voice--C.C.H. Pounder.  We can't have accurate casting these days though.

Edited by MillionX
43 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Nah, the funny thing is that I bet a lot of the ones in favor of blackwashing probably wouldn't notice... simply because Amanda Waller isn't as popular as the major, star-character icons like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc

Amanda Waller is one of the most popular DC characters. Outside of Joker, Luthor and arguably a few others she’s probably one of most well known villains in DC.

Edited by iStu X

yeah I'll admit my assumption could be off on that one---I'm not sure exactly how "known" Amanda Waller is to the average/random person out there... at least anyone who watched DC animated shows and movies in the past few years would know but outside of that category of fans, I'm not sure.

Oh and speaking of Lex---it could've been great if they had someone else playing him in that Batman v. Superman film.  I think most would agree that Jesse was a bad choice, though I "kinda" see what they were going for with that... he's a rather immature richboy at first but becomes a bit more twisted and serious by the end.  My favorite live-action Lex Luthor is still Rosenbaum from Smallville.  

Edited by MillionX
43 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I don't think she's ugly.

Halle is a pretty girl. The thing is that her eyes are kind of strangely far apart form each other. so there's a combination of pretty features and then a slightly alien look to her at the same time.

She and her sister are amazing singing together though. Unfortunatley a lot of the subject at times is kinda...eh well they're young women from ATL. 

Their performance of the national anthem here is like...in my short lists of performances of it:

Yeah fuck you NFL, let people click on it on other websites.

haha one comment that got a good laugh out of me the other day... someone on facebook commenting on Halle mentioned if it was terrible cgi making her eyes look so far apart 🤣 Mannn I'm sure she's heard it all before, as we all know that kids are merciless with the roasting sessions if anything about you looks even the slightest bit unusual.  She does remind me of a bug sometimes... though the singer Brandy is like that x100.  Brandy looked like a preying mantis/human hybrid creature....oddly enough though Brandy was still cute enough to me that I would not have turned it down... at least back then; I have not seen her recently.

eh, that always goes without saying though since most celebs are at least decently attractive ---the more interesting question to me is which ones are would actually get turned down by most....that's usually a short list...like Gabby Siddebe, Camryn Manheim, Lena Dunham, GloRilla, the old lady from the Goonies, etc.