Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Half n half meat loaf 

50B06C58-1582-4973-9440-25DC1B93180A.thumb.jpeg.90d1393c599be0292c3dc6c93336d865.jpeg

it’s my sisters recipe. You use 1lb of sage sausage and 1lb of turkey meat, 2 eggs, cup of water, 1/2 of bbq sauce and a packet of chicken stuffing. 375 for 60 minutes then let it rest for 10. 

You can also use Italian seasoned turkey instead of sage sausage and use normal sausage (non breakfast spiced) instead. 

I wanted to make the bbq sauce from scratch but didn’t have everything to do it 

5 minutes ago, iStu X said:

I wanted to make the bbq sauce from scratch but didn’t have everything to do it 

I know that feeling. It's rewarding to make things from scratch, because you have more control over your food, than buying pre-made stuff or fast food.

Edited by Emptyeyes
2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I loved the "invasion" angle when WWE bought WCW and ECW because my buddies and I were pretty into ECW and it was cool to see guys like RVD and Raven getting a bit more shine. I was disappointed that Jerry Lynn didn't really take off though as he was a pretty great wrestler in general and had some epic matches with RVD.

I was listening to Undertaker on Rogan last week (super interesting interview btw, I love listening to wrestlers and comedians tell stories because even though it's a pretty different gig in a lot of ways they have some parallels with touring musicians) and it made me want to watch some wrestling and play Smackdown 2 again lol

Yeah it was fine and all, but it's the unfortunate timing of coming close to the Attitude Era, which, for as much as I've heard boomers trash, was fucking awesome.

RVD was great btw. I wanna play some old WWE games too now : )

6 hours ago, RSG3 said:

"God can not bless sin."

But I thought God could do anything. 

Are you physically capable of licking a guy's armpits? Lets say if Emptyreyes starts crying again, with a purple flower near his nose and starts singing about how wonderful life is to get his armpits licked,  since you can physically do it, then that means you should, right?

You are stepping into a different world with that post.  A different world in where you are endangered of being obliterated. 

Edited by weneedhim

Attitude era was the last time I cared about anything in the wrestling world... that's back when it was still entertaining for me....specifically when Rock and Stone Cold were still in there, and ECW was still a thing too.  I don't think any of the newer talent I've seen on the rare occasions I've glimpsed it are even close to that level of entertainment at all.  Also, the girls were hotter back then... and both WWE and ECW were more willing to actually show some good eye-candy.  Last I checked a few years ago, they were doing silly shit like blurring the screen when a girl has a thong on.... nah fuck that nonsense; they lost me right there.... especially in this modern era with tons of tits/ass content online for free anyway?  haha please... why have any sexy content at all if you're going to blur a simple buttshot with a thong?  😆 Get out of here with that nonsense.

Once again youtube is just too much right now... 3 channels I keep up with are either live right now or about to go live in a little bit, and I bet more pop up very soon.  One is Donovan Sharpe with some live commentary on The Bachelor finale; it's bound to be golden. 🤣  I WAS planning to play a few games tonight but so much for that plan...

haha, when Black Bachelor picks a White girl in the finale, the nuclear meltdown from Black women online is going to be DELICIOUS.  We all know it's coming.  Hold on to your butts.

here we go batman GIF

Edited by MillionX
22 minutes ago, weneedhim said:

Are you physically capable of licking a guy's armpits? Lets say if Emptyreyes starts crying again, with a purple flower near his nose and starts singing about how wonderful life is to get his armpits licked,  since you can physically do it, then that means you should, right?

You are stepping into a different world with that post.  A different world in where you are endangered of being obliterated. 

*Sigh* Lord. I wish that the higher ups in this forum did better with the ignore feature, because your username still appears in a banner, which is a disgusting sight to behold. I just don't want to see it, because your existence here is testing my patience. You are a messy son of a bitch, honestly, and have nothing better else to do. 

Edited by Emptyeyes
22 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

*Sigh* Lord. I wish that the higher ups in this forum did better with the ignore feature, because your username still appears in a banner, which is a disgusting sight to behold. I just don't want to see it, because your existence here is testing my patience. You are a messy son of a bitch, honestly, and have nothing better else to do. 

Use the mega downvote feature to send his posts into the shadow realm. It's what I do. 

1 hour ago, weneedhim said:

By who lol? The only Thanos thing about you is that your face probably also looks like my nutsack. Come on, bro, don't be like that. This is GD.

G- Based

D- Forums

24 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

😂

Man really called him messy. That's truly a 40 year old, child raising insult. 

That was pretty funny ngl.

Despite never losing the child in me, I don't like getting older to be honest, but having a baby face empowers me. I wish to maintain my youth for another 10 years. 

I try to be immune to intolerance and care for every life, I really do. Cisco's malicious behavior has taught me that not every life is sacred. 

2 hours ago, weneedhim said:

I think I've negged maybe twice on here.

Leave the poor dude alone, man.

Your narcissistic, fatuous self-indulgence in normally harmless nonsense that I skip, sometimes skim if quoted by someone else whom I actually pay attention to.

But you're fuckin' up, now.

Please stop.

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, JHDK said:

I think I've negged maybe twice on here.

Leave the poor dude alone, man.

Your narcissistic, fatuous self-indulgence in normally harmless nonsense that I skip, sometimes skim if quoted by someone else whom I actually pay attention to.

But you're fuckin' up, now.

Please stop.

Thanks.

I hate girlymen. If you can't handle a mere lurker like me, imagine when HE finally arrives. Girlymen do not stand a chance.  

30 minutes ago, JHDK said:

Leave the dude alone.

As tempting as it is to post my old pictures, no one is going believe that I'm a black female outside of here, unless I meet them in person. Regardless, I've posted too much information about myself here, so this can be used against me. I think trying desperately to connect with others over the internet exposed the long term effects of isolation and lack of human interaction mostly throughout my timeline. I'm not sure why my therapist recommended me to connect with LGBTQ and gaming forums. 

3 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

As tempting as it is to post my old pictures, no one is going believe that I'm a black female outside of here, unless I meet them in person. Regardless, I've posted too much information about myself here, so this can be used against me. I think trying desperately to connect with others over the internet exposed the long term effects of isolation and lack of human interaction mostly throughout my timeline. I'm not sure why my therapist recommended me to connect with LGBTQ and gaming forums. 

You are very welcome here.

Cisco isn't. :coffee:

Cisco is basically Deism in reverse.

2 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

Cisco's malicious behavior has taught me that not every life is sacred. 

Life is always sacred.

All life is worth equal amounts. That amount is arbitrary, but the result should always be the same. You can give every life infinite value, or no value at all like I do. You also have to apply this rule to yourself.

I believe that simply in living there is no honorary value. There is certainly value in what you do and achieve (certainly in your inaction as well), but not in you as a human being. However, I think it all comes to a head in your final moments. This is where I finally add value (or if you give people's lives value, this is where that value is finally accounted).

In simpler terms, I think that life has value only in its natural final moments. If you can look back without regrets or at least think back in contentment at what you achieved given your potential, your life is given value. Not before.

That's just how I think of things, and I'm never going to impose that on anyone.

I know that saying that I don't assign any value to life sounds negative, or maybe it sounds like it has negative connotations. It doesn't. Life is the medium by which you establish personal greatness and legacy, and without it, your final moments have no meaning. Life is beautiful and valuable because it ends, and more often than not, we get to decide how it ends. For me, giving it 0 value is the way by which I glorify our ends. In another dimension, maybe I assign infinite value to life. The end result is the same.

This is why I believe rape and murder to be the worst crimes in order, but that's another post...

Anyway don't fuckin' say stuff like that, even if it's to an asshole that really, really should get banned.

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

Cisco wants the ban hammer from mister bee badly. 

Kinda considering pinging Bee in here, but knowing him he's lurking or waiting for us to put in a proper request. 

It's probably best to leave it up to his discretion, but I don't want to end up playing "No YOU hang up" in a situation like this.

Technically speaking, Cisco is doing no one any harm... But he is incapable of doing harm to begin with. That's the nature of online platforms. At some point though, you have to draw a line at the bait and general LQ of the posts. It isn't contributive, it's reductive, distracting and immersion breaking. 

For a lot of us who love FGs but are kind of sick of being inundated with the irritation of the games and just want to kick back in a non-pressuring environment, forums are our last place. When people mess it up, it's annoying.

1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

Anyway don't fuckin' say stuff like that.

Well, I'm questioning of going back to how I formerly was in thought process and perception, in contrast to the present me. So, if I run into something discomforting, it triggers the feeling of questioning the lives of others and a degree of hopelessness of not seeing any value in them or life itself. Basically, it's hard to not act on my previous life.

Having a typical philosophical view and living up it through works and love was always inconvenient for me, but I'm trying. How do people not tire of this? Living a previous nihilistic life was so much more accessible. 

I'll try to pull myself together and see you later.

Edited by Emptyeyes
5 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Are they opening up your area yet?  I know you mentioned it on discord, but my memory ain't shit.

according to the state, theme parks can reopen at low 15% capacities by april 1st...but obviously no one is opening in merely 2 weeks when you consider, the need to call back everyone on furlogh/laid off, time to plan schedules, time to figure out who quit and found other work, time to clean things up, re-training workers on what may have been forgotten in a year as well as add in new policies due to Coof. 

CEO did confirm we're shooting for a late april return...a month is tight but doable depending on how many are called back. I'm full time, with 10 years of seniority, I am a working lead, a senior trainer so I am expecting a phone call anytime now...on the other hand, rides will more restrictions than food/merch due to the fact that many seating arrangements keep people tight together.

Tonights Uber adventures : i had alternate universe daboog in the car. Broloc Asian dude who listens to Joe rogan, thinks mainstream news is fake news and that corona is a scam.

I explained to him I had it months ago and then he said shouldn't I have put that in my Uber bio.... Nigga.. Have you ever heard of hippa? Lmfao da fuck am I putting that in there for? Why you worried? You said it's fake news 😂

He starts talking about how one of Joe's mma friends got it and he was fine. First off he he fucked up the story because I knew who he was talking about.. Bryan callen. Who doesn't do mma he just pretends hes tough. I point out a mma fighter who got it and has been suffering after affects for months and he ignored that fact 😂

Only the old, immune compromised and underlying conditions die

He did make a good point about the news not emphasizing enough on the right things to eat and exercise.. But I wasn't gonna let him have that. Too many wrong points for me to let him win. 

He tipped me $20 for my suffering. After we went into a Speedway where the cashier wasn't wearing a mask and then this dude was like fuck it and took his off too. 

I fuckin hate everyone lmfao

1 minute ago, DangerousJ said:

You were the first black man to bedevil Mr. Bond.

I knew him more from Alien. 

Article said that he turned down a role in the Empire Strikes Back and turned down the role of Jean-Luc Picard because he didn't want to be type casted into sci-fi stuff. 

Good for him, having standards, integrity and all that. 

Cause if I were in his shoes...

hey arnold nicksplat GIF 

7 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

Well, I'm questioning of going back to how I formerly was in thought process and perception, in contrast to the present me. So, if I run into something discomforting, it triggers the feeling of questioning the lives of others and a degree of hopelessness of not seeing any value in them or life itself. Basically, it's hard to not act on my previous life.

Having a typical philosophical view and living up it through works and love was always inconvenient for me, but I'm trying. How do people not tire of this? Living a previous nihilistic life was so much more accessible. 

I'll try to pull myself together and see you later.

Nihilism is only born and maintained through flawed pragmatism that is self-serving and easy to ignore, but isolatory and implosive. It's easy because, despite our need for social connections, it's inbred. Humans can overcome that though, because we have free will.

And, by the way, people tire of anything. It's dishonest and disrespectful to say that other humans don't grow tired of social interactions. It can become like work. Working past those growing pains is a powerful motivator and a strong inspiration to succeed and justify ambition.