Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

39 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

This is s high risk/low reward scenario. Grown men dunking on a teenage girl young enough to be there daughter. So why do these grown ass men keep trying it? This fight isn't it fam.

What's even the reward? Do you even want the type of person who likes you for trying to dunk on a teenage girl and failing as a fan? Even for a grifter, this type of person can't have much money to extract.

11 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

What's even the reward? Do you even want the type of person who likes you for trying to dunk on a teenage girl and failing as a fan? Even for a grifter, this type of person can't have much money to extract.

Which is why I don't understand why they are doing it. I mean even if you were right. What would really get out of it? Internet clout? Internet clout is worthless. People agree if they like you 90% of time not on the merit of your argument. It's an utter waste of time. Look at the Bayonetta 3 situation. People piled on Kamiya because they don't like him. Then didn't take the L when it turned out he was telling truth. Internet clout is as valuable as FTX.

It's possible that the whole Bill Cosby scandal is another illuminati stunt. It does make me wonder why that after so many years of "this happening" suddenly every single victim starts testifying in the same year. Yes, i heard the excuses. So and so girl could only testify now because nobody listened to them or they only had the courage because some other girl talked. LOL. Sure, why could a girl or 2 report it back then when it was still fresh so others could talk too, why would the media listen now anyway? 

There is no doubt Bill Cosby wrongfully fucked people, but that is how these dark hollywood organizations operate. Sex is one of the perks and riches given to their members. He probably just pissed someone off in his group so he is being made an example along with R Kelly, Harvey Weinstein, Depp and Herd.. all media publicized scandals that are all fraudulent and homosexual. 

8 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

There is no doubt Bill Cosby wrongfully fucked people, but that is how these dark hollywood organizations operate. Sex is one of the perks and riches given to their members. He probably just pissed someone off in his group so he is being made an example along with R Kelly, Harvey Weinstein, Depp and Herd.. all media publicized scandals that are all fraudulent and homosexual. 

Err, what?  Back in 2014 Cosby was trying to be the public morality police, so Hannibal Buress started talking in his comedy routine about how the guy trying to police everybody had a pretty open secret history of raping women.  Bootleg clip of the set went viral, and Cosby was done- suddenly DAs could find the political will  to do some shit about it.

1 minute ago, zatalcon3 said:

It's possible that the whole Bill Cosby scandal is another illuminati stunt. It does make me wonder why that after so many years of "this happening" suddenly every single victim starts testifying in the same year. Yes, i heard the excuses. So and so girl could only testify now because nobody listened to them or they only had the courage because some other girl talked. LOL. Sure, why could a girl or 2 report it back then when it was still fresh so others could talk too, why would the media listen now anyway? 

It took me decades later to speak about my childhood molestation case against three women and lots of victims will never come forward, ever, due to impersonal reasons. I've reported sexual abuse and other things involving my childhood sibling half sisters after being on alcohol remission. Due my own memories returning from dropping alcohol dependence, I didn't won't to remember the false misrepresentation in my family as pretentious white knight individuals. I've just had enough of those people who are all predatory wolves in sleep clothing. However, it's (evidence > women > men) at the end. Things like cancel culture are very messy for the sake of politicalizing negative things, disguised as positive ones, for the amusement of ruining people for the sake of it.

However, you really need to understand and educate yourself more on this very subject. I've lost my best friend over her being a victim, only for us to have a fallout this year of her favoring the very same people who were responsible for her own neglection of her own tragic misfortune. It psychologically ruins you. 

7 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Err, what?  Back in 2014 Cosby was trying to be the public morality police, so Hannibal Buress started talking in his comedy routine about how the guy trying to police everybody had a pretty open secret history of raping women.  Bootleg clip of the set went viral, and Cosby was done- suddenly DAs could find the political will  to do some shit about it.

So it's either the rape was probably organized by the cult. They invited women over to his party, provided the pills and then had sex.. or he was starting to piss the cult off at 2014 so they used one of their new Buress as a warning shot for cosby to fix his shit. 

3 minutes ago, Emptyeyes_ said:

It took me decades later to speak about my childhood molestation case against three women and lots of victims will never come forward, ever, due to impersonal reasons. I've reported sexual abuse and other things involving my childhood sibling half sisters after being on alcohol remission. Due my own memories returning from dropping alcohol dependence, I didn't won't to remember the false misrepresentation in my family as pretentious white knight individuals. I've just had enough of those people who are all predatory wolves in sleep clothing. However, it's (evidence > women > men) at the end. Things like cancel culture are very messy for the sake of politicalizing negative things, disguised as positive ones, for the amusement of ruining people for the sake of it.

However, you really need to understand and educate yourself more on this very subject. I've lost my best friend over her being a victim, only for us to have a fallout this year of her favoring the very same people who were responsible for her own neglection of her own tragic misfortune. It psychologically ruins you. 

Its understandable for a man to take that long because no one believes us, especially when the molestation was done by women. Women have a higher chance of being believed in, even if it isn't true. You were also a kid. Cosby on the other hand where grown women and all of them just suddenly developed the "courage" to rat his ass out? Come on.

I don't think Cosby is a good guy, i just think there is something behind this story and the media is making it a scandal story to sell it. The media is so full of shit and has proven to be full of shit over and over again. 

2 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Its understandable for a man to take that long because no one believes us, especially when the molestation was done by women. Women have a higher chance of being believed in, even if it isn't true. You were also a kid. Cosby on the other hand where grown women and all of them just suddenly developed the "courage" to rat his ass out?

6 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Its understandable for a man to take that long because no one believes us, especially when the molestation was done by women. Women have a higher chance of being believed in, even if it isn't true. You were also a kid. Cosby on the other hand where grown women and all of them just suddenly developed the "courage" to rat his ass out? Come on.

I don't think Cosby is a good guy, i just think there is something behind this story and the media is making it a scandal story to sell it. The media is so full of shit and has proven to be full of shit over and over again. 

I was a fool to even reply to you. Blocked.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
3 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Zat has rarely said anything even approaching intelligent. Don't know if he's trolling or just that dumb, but you can just put him on your ignore list.

I have a bad habit of mine giving that person chances. I really need to have to accept that I can't change people. Accept who people are, but disagree, and yet love them as human beings from a distance. 

1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

Zat has become one of my favorite posters. Dude says some funny ridiculous bullshit sometimes 😂

I keep expecting to see Zatacon on trial for January 6th. He seems like the type that would suckered into breaking into a government building while Congress is in session. Sadly, if he really is black, he wouldn't have made it if he did.

I wonder... if deals could actually be made with demons or Satan himself... what kinds of things would prompt people to take the offer?  Personally, I wouldn't settle for anything less than some kind of amazing supernatural powers and perfect mastery of them, like being immortal and physically invincible with speed on par with the Flash, or Power Cosmic, or "God of Destruction" powers from DB Super.... some crazy game-breaking shit like that.....though I'd want to be fully aware of the terms of the deal, obviously.  Typically in stories of that sort of thing, the demon/djinn/devil whatever tries to twist your words in some way so your wish immediately becomes something horrible.  I'd try to make sure the wording is good and clear enough so they didn't get me caught up in some bullshit so easily.

...but out of left field, we'll be right back after these messages! ---- some 1980s commercials:

That is CRAZY.

And like everyone's saying: what was the reason? Why even start anything with her?

If I had crazy money, there are a trillion things I could think of to do before I ever got to that stupid shit.

I could get a bunch of fine bitches together, have them bend over, and have my own little Ass Tasting party. That's just something I'm thinking of off the top.

This dude allegedly has that money, and chose "stir up shit with a maybe autistic 19 year old online who never said anything to you". AND HE'S GETTING BODIED.

I think Cardi B needs to sit this Andrew Tate situation out, she been clowning him all day about being arrested but She's not far removed from him. I aint forgot when she admitted to drugging, robbing dudes and letting trannies sexual assault the victims 

Take both them mfers to prison if you ask me

Edited by HD-Man
3 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I think Cardi B needs to sit this Andrew Tate situation out, she been clowning him all day about being arrested but She's not far removed from him. I aint forgot when she admitted to drugging, robbing dudes and letting trannies sexual assault the victims 

Take both them mfers to prison if you ask me

That would require women to be held accountable....good luck with that one.