Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Alicia Silverstone Poses Nude for PETA Again: "I'd rather go naked than wear animals"

Reveal hidden contents

silverstone-640x480.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmZPtXkMdf2/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=416f6249-3e0d-4114-93a0-b7fa783f2538

In a press release for the campaign, Silverstone said that she never gets naked for TV or film but made an exception for PETA to drive her vegan message home.

“If it takes me getting naked for you to care about animals… and that is what I’m after,” she said.

“I never, ever, get naked in TV, in film, nothin’, never, nope – but I’ve done it for PETA because that’s how much it matters to me,” she continued. “There is this idea that leather is somehow better for the earth, but what they don’t realize is the amount of resources – water, food, oil for transport – the amount of energy that goes into making leather is extraordinary. It’s just not sustainable. The Earth can’t handle it.”

“I have found really good materials that are natural. They are using mushroom leather, they’re using pineapple leather, cactus leather, which is why we did this in a cactus field,” she concluded. “I think that’s incredible. My dream is to get these earth-friendly vegan materials into the hands of the greatest designers.”

I never understood why they say "poses nude" and then the person is cover her tits with her hands. That isn't nude.

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

They'll end up like the Miss America pageant. Pretending like men weren't their core audience completely tanked their ratings. Do they even broadcast that anymore?

Edit: Posting from mobile at work, really gives me weird auto correct issues 🤣

Dunno if it was America, but the last news I remember about a beauty pageant contest from usa was that a man won one.

derry3.png?fit=fill&q=75&fm=webp&w=1920&

On 12/20/2022 at 8:01 AM, Sonichuman said:

Yeah I saw it...and it def was super cringe.

On 12/20/2022 at 8:04 AM, Sonero said:

I wonder if Jack Dorsey ever wakes up like:

Because its hilarious how terrible the consequences of that one shitty idea have been.

😂

On 12/20/2022 at 8:10 AM, axeman61 said:

Eh, he didn't ruin it any more than than Facebook or any other social media platform. We as a society just weren't ready to be able to blast our opinion out at any time.

On 12/20/2022 at 8:46 AM, VirginDefiler said:

twitter, facebook, and instagram. not so much myspace...just shows how dumb people are.

it just sheds light on what was always there. our stupidity as a species.

at least with reddit there are skilled knowledgable pros there that can answer our ignorant dumb questions with right answers even tho the web design of reddit itself stinks. cuz whenever i have a electronic tech question that needs answering i can get the right answer on reddit.

facebook is for peeps that think theyre funny, when they arent and they post the unfunniest memes ive ever seen. instagram is for thots.

and twitter is the closest thing to old srk we have. where theres actually funny assholes posting funny comments n memes.

ive always liked srk cuz on srk we had THE funniest assholes on the net conjuring hilarious shit.

plus i noticed srk had really bright smart peeps with actual wit and intelligence. aka yall.

here too on megashock but old srk was the shit. back when it was station on vbulletin boards and had at least 1,000 members online any given day.

sad not everyone transitioned here like sovi3t.

damn that crazy canadian's threads was funny af.

cuz the only thing wrong with megashock is that there arent much of us here.

too few peeps and we dont get many new heads often.

It all started with the bulletin board service and usenet/dejanews newsgroups, etc.

I shouldn't laugh but would be funny if Mr. Wizard or Mr. McMahon became head of Twitter.

Hell, Tom from MySpace could head Twitter!

5 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Alicia Silverstone Poses Nude for PETA Again: "I'd rather go naked than wear animals"

Hide contents

silverstone-640x480.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmZPtXkMdf2/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=416f6249-3e0d-4114-93a0-b7fa783f2538

as if

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

"I don't pose nude for anything but in order to convince people to not to eat meat, I'm gonna pose nude"

.....I...don't think this is going to work out the way you think its going to work out....

Is it for eating animals?

Cuz the headline says wear animals, which is dumb, since most clothes are made with cotton and artificial materials.

4 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Is it for eating animals?

Cuz the headline says wear animals, which is dumb, since most clothes are made with cotton and artificial materials.

You're right I read "getting these earth friendly vegan materials into the hands of designers" and apparently immediately thought she was pushing the vegan eating agenda in with what she was doing.  In  any case, the way she's going about her message is still not going to work out the way she wants it to lol.  I don't know who she workshopped this idea with but it had to have been some dude who was like "...!!!!!  YEAH!!! DEFINITELY DO THAT".  I mean by all means, please further convince me to not wear furs by posing nude.  Oh no PETA!!!...I suddenly have the urge to buy a fur coat!  If only some organization could get someone like Lainey Wilson to pose nude to convince me otherwise!

Edited by Sonichuman
7 hours ago, J-ride said:

On Yellowstone they always show her from the front and now I see why.  She sheer POWER of that booty can't be allowed on the screen.  Hollywood is in a weird place right now where we have to pretend like objectifying women is bad after 10 years of prominently displaying Scarlet Johansen's ass in the MCU.  It's pretty annoying.

It was mentioned how this is a body positivity issue more than objectivism. And I agree. Scarlet Johansen has a decent lil peach. But this lady and that actress from Jurassic Park? They legit have that hourglass figure and dump truck booty that'll have a man break his neck looking.

They want to try to push the aforementioned Lizzo and similar. As an alternative beauty standard and try to condition us to find such body types attractive too. But nothing will get a man going like a woman built like those two actresses.

Another theory? They may be concerned that  white women built like Ms Lainey Wilson and the jurassic park actress. Might draw the attention of black men. So they must hide the thiccness.

18 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Yep, Lainey knows what's up by now, of course.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmNdOvgj9zI/

As always... tabs will be kept.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

That was worth creating a instagram account  for. Glad she's taking it in stride and treating this attention as a W that's bringing in more possible fans. 

You can't change a situation? Change how you look at it.

haha since I made that last post about 2 hours ago, Lainey got another 4,000 followers on instagram.  

On another note--Shout Factory TV is running an ALF cartoon marathon today.  I remember this but I never bothered to watch it before.  In the live-action show, I always thought it was hilarious how they ended the series on a downer... at the end, the CIA finally captured ALF and that was that.

4 minutes ago, MillionX said:

haha since I made that last post about 2 hours ago, Lainey got another 4,000 followers on instagram.  

On another note--Shout Factory TV is running an ALF cartoon marathon today.  I remember this but I never bothered to watch it before.  In the live-action show, I always thought it was hilarious how they ended the series on a downer... at the end, the CIA finally captured ALF and that was that.

5-6 years after ALF ended on NBC, there was a tv movie that concluded the series that aired on ABC in the mid '90s.

It was about him in an Area 51 secure facility and two military officers try to help him escape after a scientist wants to dissect him.

It didn't have the Tanner family though.

EDIT: Here it is.

Edited by DangerousJ

Man, fuckin' slut Alicia Silverstone being stingy and covering up her tits and gash.  I dont give a fuck if she's standing there nekid if she's covering up the goods.  I'll still eat meat.  I'd fuck her though even if she is a crazy vegan crazy person.  She's still fine.

P.S.  If you look close you notice she wears muff.  I like it.  Tired of every broad out there shaving their muff.  Hair pie is great.

ha, Lainey's powerlevel continues to increase; her follower count right now on the 'gram is 522k....that's up another 9,000 gained right there 😆

For those who were around and remember the 80s clearly---which I think is most of ya... what were your top picks for the hottest celebs of the era?  There's a lot that come to mind right away but my top ranks were Alyssa Milano, Molly Ringwold, Phoebe Cates, Kelly LeBrock. Jamie Gertz ("Starr" from The Lost Boys), Kathy Ireland, Valerie Bertinelli...Janet Jackson, "Elvira" Cassandra Peterson and Jenn Connelly; those are the elite that come to mind immediately...then there's a strong 2nd tier:

Jaclyn Smith, Phyliscia Rashad (the #1 tv MILF for me),

Christina Applegate, Mia Sara, Demi Moore, Madonna (yep the Wall was unkind but remember how she looked back then?  Sheeeittttt)

Lisa Welchel (Blair from Facts of Life) and Vanessa Williams, Sandy Duncan..... and that redhead pop-singer Tiffany (Debbie Gibson was hot too but I preferred Tiffany)...and from MTV there was "Downtown" Julie Brown and Kennedy.  Actually there's so many names that come to mind it may have been better to separate this into TV or Movie actress or singer categories....and I'm sure there's plenty I forgot to mention.  Alyssa, Molly and Phoebe I mentioned right away were that unbeatable trinity that were above all others for me though.

heh, it was 1 hell of a great time to grow up...constant bombardment from tv and movies of all this hotness... it was outstanding, the kind of eye-candy we were treated to whenever just randomly channel surfing or watching a movie.

Yeah it's like she either has a deal with Satan or is an actual vampire---Elvira even today is still hot, continuing to defy the full effects of The Wall.

Some other notables---Marilu Henner and Lynda Carter---they became famous in the 70s but were still popular in the 80s; these were actually the first 2 women that caught my attention on tv back then in the way of "whoahhh who is THAT?!"  Of course it helped that Lynda was half naked due to the WW costume.  Oh yeah then there was Joyce DeWitt and Suzanne Somers.

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

ha, Lainey's powerlevel continues to increase; her follower count right now on the 'gram is 522k....that's up another 9,000 gained right there 😆

For those who were around and remember the 80s clearly---which I think is most of ya... what were your top picks for the hottest celebs of the era?  There's a lot that come to mind right away but my top ranks were Alyssa Milano, Molly Ringwold, Phoebe Cates, Kelly LeBrock. Jamie Gertz ("Starr" from The Lost Boys), Kathy Ireland, Valerie Bertinelli...Janet Jackson, "Elvira" Cassandra Peterson and Jenn Connelly; those are the elite that come to mind immediately...then there's a strong 2nd tier:

Jaclyn Smith, Phyliscia Rashad (the #1 tv MILF for me),

Christina Applegate, Mia Sara, Demi Moore, Madonna (yep the Wall was unkind but remember how she looked back then?  Sheeeittttt)

Lisa Welchel (Blair from Facts of Life) and Vanessa Williams, Sandy Duncan..... and that redhead pop-singer Tiffany (Debbie Gibson was hot too but I preferred Tiffany)...and from MTV there was "Downtown" Julie Brown and Kennedy.  Actually there's so many names that come to mind it may have been better to separate this into TV or Movie actress or singer categories....and I'm sure there's plenty I forgot to mention.  Alyssa, Molly and Phoebe I mentioned right away were that unbeatable trinity that were above all others for me though.

heh, it was 1 hell of a great time to grow up...constant bombardment from tv and movies of all this hotness... it was outstanding, the kind of eye-candy we were treated to whenever just randomly channel surfing or watching a movie.

Phylecia Rashad and Vanna White were my first two little kid crushes. But definitely Linda Carter. Definitely.

18 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I posted this on Discord. Sanford university released a list of slurs and it's fucking hilarious

https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/documents/stanfordlanguage.pdf

I do believe that language matters. The entire premise of the movie "Arrival" is that language can do more than describe reality, it can create it.

I'm not a PC nazi, but just try it with yourself. The way you talk to yourself, change the structure of the sentences and your choice of words, and everything in your life will follow.

Ancient Egyptians are the first human civilization to document the power of the word. "Incantations" for spells or the repeating/reciting of scripture in the religions that followed, all stem from this original idea that what we said changes our world. Even when you divorce the supernatural aspect of this idea from it, words still hold immense sway on the individual.

Having said this many of those updates to the Stanford Language are a little too "kid gloves" for me (Spirit animal? Transsexual? Seminal? really? fuck off!), but I understand why they are doing it. They are taking it a bit too far in the sterile direction.

Edited by Daemos
1 minute ago, Daemos said:

I do believe that language matters. The entire premise of the movie "Arrival" is that language can do more than describe reality, it can create it.

I'm not a PC nazi, but just try it with yourself. The way you talk to yourself, change the structure of the sentences and your choice of words, and everything in your life will follow.

Ancient Egyptians are the first human civilizations to document the power of the word. "Incantations" for spells or the reciting of scripture in the religions that followed, all stem from this original idea that what we said changes our world. Even when you divorce the supernatural aspect of this idea from it, words still hold immense sway on the individual.

Having said this many of those updates to the Stanford Language are a little too "kid gloves" for me (Spirit animal? Transsexual? Seminal? really? fuck off!), but I understand why they are doing it. They are taking it a bit too far in the sterile direction.

I completely agree with what your saying. Some of the words listed here and some of their suggestions is absolutely ridiculous. They don't want people to say walk-in because it's ablest? Gendered words in general treated with scrutiny and hip hop hooray having ties with Nazi Germany? This feels like it came straight out of an episode of South Park

39 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I posted this on Discord. Sanford university released a list of slurs and it's fucking hilarious

https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/documents/stanfordlanguage.pdf

Who needs The Onion when you have crap like this. The push for PC language is having the opposite effect on me. It's making me more callous. 

70s was lynda carter. the amazonian.

mmm

have u seen her camel toe?

pete-uk-1k31k-ea2dfc.gif

that vajayjay is WONDEROUS. 

distant second.

farah fawfectt

b7c41c8f9ce240958b824298ee52b60a0e2ffd24

she had perfect hair n teeth. 

thats every white man's dream. 

but i gotta admit the swept feather hairstyle she rocked the world with it.

look at that hair. mmmmmmmmmm. damn.

distant 3rd is jane seymour. battlestar galactica.

died. season1. rip

s-l500.jpg

Pam was great, but the real star of Baywatch for me was Nicole Eggert as "Summer".  That was legendary PAWG action right there; that combo of her legs and ass was incredible.  I recorded many of the episodes that featured Nicole...she was one of my favorite blondes on tv for sure.  

The 90s is when Halle and Salma took over for me; Halle debuted in 1991 thanks to Spike Lee's Jungle Fever, and another film she was in that I think was after that called Strictly Business.  I was mesmerized from that point on, as Halle took over my #1 spot that Alyssa Milano held for so long.