Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

6 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Happy Birthday to @DangerousJ and @Genghis_Dong.

Also, did you guys (not just you two) see The Quartering practically begging Elon to not step down as CEO of Twitter? I've seen ISIS beheading videos that make me cringe less. He's a prime example of why I jumped out of the Anti-SJW rabbit hole even though I AM Anti-SJW.

I don't seek him out, but everytime something he does comes across my radar, it's pure "what the fuck are you doing?"

Yeah I saw it...and it def was super cringe.

twitter, facebook, and instagram. not so much myspace...just shows how dumb people are.

it just sheds light on what was always there. our stupidity as a species.

at least with reddit there are skilled knowledgable pros there that can answer our ignorant dumb questions with right answers even tho the web design of reddit itself stinks. cuz whenever i have a electronic tech question that needs answering i can get the right answer on reddit.

facebook is for peeps that think theyre funny, when they arent and they post the unfunniest memes ive ever seen. instagram is for thots.

and twitter is the closest thing to old srk we have. where theres actually funny assholes posting funny comments n memes.

ive always liked srk cuz on srk we had THE funniest assholes on the net conjuring hilarious shit.

plus i noticed srk had really bright smart peeps with actual wit and intelligence. aka yall.

here too on megashock but old srk was the shit. back when it was station on vbulletin boards and had at least 1,000 members online any given day.

sad not everyone transitioned here like sovi3t.

damn that crazy canadian's threads was funny af.

cuz the only thing wrong with megashock is that there arent much of us here.

too few peeps and we dont get many new heads often.

Edited by VirginDefiler

So, Cogan's latest was ranking the top 5 vamps in movies... I assume he'll most likely do a video for tv vampire rankings later

The first top tier that came to mind for me was definitely Akasha, the "Queen of the Damned"....thousands of years old and with a look and a wave of her hand she could set others on fire....this is in addition to the other abilities you'd expect like super strength and speed, healing, etc.

4 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Eh, he didn't ruin it any more than than Facebook or any other social media platform. We as a society just weren't ready to be able to blast our opinion out at any time.

Actually no, Twitter has easily been the worst since it made any type of public personality able to have a say immediately. This in turn lead to twitter conversations becoming news articles by themselves (which was irresponsible journalism).

All the "cancellation" campaigns were possible due to twitter. Twitter is also the platform that was breaking news for many things. Trump's base leading up to 2016 was built on him shitposting throughout the Obama years on Twitter. The speed at which you can vomit a thought and put it on a billboard with broad reach wasn't as good in any of the other social media platform.

It literally is an issue because of twitter. Kinda crazy to be honest.

Just bodied my daughter in an argument. She was throwing a tantrum because my wife didn't say "please" when she told her to clean her room.

I'd clean my room if mom said please. She has to say please.

Your mom doesn't have to say please to tell you to do your responsibilities.

Yes she does.

Really? Next time you get sick we won't take you to the doctor unless you say please.

. . .

Guess who is cleaning her room quietly now?

😂

17 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@MillionXYou know what, maybe I was wrong about country music 👀

I didn't know who this woman was until I saw that her cake was going viral on my twitter feed.  Apparently people didn't know she she had all that because they refuse to show her backside curves in Yellowstone from what people are saying.  So...it almost sounds like Bryce Dallas Howard situation. 

8 hours ago, MillionX said:

So, Cogan's latest was ranking the top 5 vamps in movies... I assume he'll most likely do a video for tv vampire rankings later

The first top tier that came to mind for me was definitely Akasha, the "Queen of the Damned"....thousands of years old and with a look and a wave of her hand she could set others on fire....this is in addition to the other abilities you'd expect like super strength and speed, healing, etc.

Charles Dance as the OG vampire in Dracula Untold is probably my favorite 21st century interpretation of the myth. His performance while brief was just supernatural.

Edited by Daemos
On 12/19/2022 at 8:53 PM, HD-Man said:

Im gonna drink so muchthis weekend til I can't feel feelings. I want my buddies to have to carry my monkey ass out the club 😂

WholeFoods is closed for the holidays and they don't have alcohol in the food area anymore because the girls would prefer guys buy them a cup of clam chowder or a cheese cake instead of a drink.

5 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@MillionXYou know what, maybe I was wrong about country music 👀

Ohhh yeah... this is another example... I just laugh whenever other people (black of course...men and women) make some joke or witty remark about white women NOT having ass, like "Flat-back Becky"....it's like their mindset is still stuck in the 70s or early 80s.  The white women have evolved like Pokemon since then and naturally have a good situation going on back there....it's the whole reason that term "PAWG" got invented.  It's mostly just the girls of the general "Asian" category that are known for having 0.0% ass now.  

...but DAMN this one in the tweet clip looks incredible.  I'll have to look her up...

...also not surprising that they apparently never show this on whatever show she's on, since that's just how modern mainstream shows/movies are now, since the prime directive is that the "male gaze" is an awful thing that must not be indulged to any significant degree. 

...That's another reason the internet is great, y'know?  ---it solves bitch-ass new-era problems like that.  We still get to see good tits and ass whether they fuckin like it or not.

Edited by MillionX
9 hours ago, Daemos said:

Charles Dance as the OG vampire in Dracula Untold is probably my favorite 21st century interpretation of the myth. His performance while brief was just supernatural.

That movie was criminally underrated. And the way they set it up for a sequel that, as far as I know, never came was a shame. Was a great movie in general but I agree, one of the best 21st century vampire portrayals.

*^yeah I have Dracula Untold in my collection... it surprised me that so many people didn't seem to like it for whatever reason.  I also didn't quite get the hate people had for the failed "Dark Universe" (*though choosing to make Bride of Frankenstein as the next planned thing was an odd and foolish choice, imo....when you'd expect regular Frankenstein's monster to show up first)---

Also---I finally saw the Tom Cruise Mummy at Walmart the other day...BUT it was just DVD!  Once you go 4k it's hard to go back down to watching things in mere DVD quality.  I might get the DVD only if there's no other choice... still it's tough to find.  Once that movie was out of the "new release" section it's like it just disappeared from the universe....never to return since I'm the only person that liked it.

--

So Blue Marvel vs the Phoenix Force?!? 😮

Edited by MillionX

Alicia Silverstone Poses Nude for PETA Again: "I'd rather go naked than wear animals"

Spoiler

silverstone-640x480.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmZPtXkMdf2/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=416f6249-3e0d-4114-93a0-b7fa783f2538

In a press release for the campaign, Silverstone said that she never gets naked for TV or film but made an exception for PETA to drive her vegan message home.

“If it takes me getting naked for you to care about animals… and that is what I’m after,” she said.

“I never, ever, get naked in TV, in film, nothin’, never, nope – but I’ve done it for PETA because that’s how much it matters to me,” she continued. “There is this idea that leather is somehow better for the earth, but what they don’t realize is the amount of resources – water, food, oil for transport – the amount of energy that goes into making leather is extraordinary. It’s just not sustainable. The Earth can’t handle it.”

“I have found really good materials that are natural. They are using mushroom leather, they’re using pineapple leather, cactus leather, which is why we did this in a cactus field,” she concluded. “I think that’s incredible. My dream is to get these earth-friendly vegan materials into the hands of the greatest designers.”

Edited by AriesWarlock
4 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

gesture GIF

On Yellowstone they always show her from the front and now I see why.  She sheer POWER of that booty can't be allowed on the screen.  Hollywood is in a weird place right now where we have to pretend like objectifying women is bad after 10 years of prominently displaying Scarlet Johansen's ass in the MCU.  It's pretty annoying.

11 minutes ago, J-ride said:

On Yellowstone they always show her from the front and now I see why.  She sheer POWER of that booty can't be allowed on the screen.  Hollywood is in a weird place right now where we have to pretend like objectifying women is bad after 10 years of prominently displaying Scarlet Johansen's ass in the MCU.  It's pretty annoying.

The thing is a side profile isn't objectifying her. Not showing it, when you would show it for any other actress, is actual body shaming. If she were the size of a Left Tackle, like Lizzo, they'd have showed her from all angles.

32 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

The thing is a side profile isn't objectifying her. Not showing it, when you would show it for any other actress, is actual body shaming. If she were the size of a Left Tackle, like Lizzo, they'd have showed her from all angles.

This reminds me of when Beach Volleyball became popular as a sport and they just straight up showed the women in their bikinis from THE BEST angles and then a few years ago the announcers started to pretend like anyone watched it because of the sport.  They also switched to tasteful angles and started talking about the women as being competitors in a serious sport.  It's like the announcers all had their wives sitting behind them all of a sudden and had to pretend like they cared about the sport.  😅

42 minutes ago, J-ride said:

This reminds me of when Beach Volleyball became popular as a sport and they just straight up showed the women in their bikinis from THE BEST angles and then a few years ago the announcers started to pretend like anyone watched it because of the sport.  They also switched to tasteful angles and started talking about the women as being competitors in a serious sport.  It's like the announcers all had their wives sitting behind them all of a sudden and had to pretend like they cared about the sport.  😅

They'll end up like the Miss America pageant. Pretending like men weren't their core audience completely tanked their ratings. Do they even broadcast that anymore?

Edit: Posting from mobile at work, really gives me weird auto correct issues 🤣

Edited by Darc_Requiem
55 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Adam Brashear is broke af. Al Ewing absolutely loves the character and writes him often. 

Oh yeah; from what I've heard/read about him (mostly from Comicstorian and other channels' vids about him), he's even more game-breaking than a Kryptonian..... I'd enjoy seeing a Blue Marvel show or movie... preferably a show.  Someone's bound to bring this guy to live action at some point in the near future.

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

This is one of my favorite sports to watch:

I really love tennis.

Oh, time for another Death Battle though

*hell yeah the fans know what's up; 2 battles coming up were chosen by them I guess...one of which will be Alex Mercer vs. Cole from Infamous!  I forgot the full extent of Cole's abilities but I'd already be more inclined (and biased, tbh) to say Alex Mercer wins there.  That dude survived a nuclear explosion in the first game....really, would Cole even be able to keep up?  The more I remember about "Mercer" in particular, he's got it all in terms of the basic superhuman stuff---superhuman speed, agility and strength...at least strong enough to throw large vehicles around like they are toys... he could rip the doors off helicopters and the top lid section of a tank with no effort as well....this is in addition to his main ability of morphing his body to become pretty much anything.

Edited by MillionX