Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

12 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

When? Because in my 43 years I can't think of an example of conservatives welcoming or accepting stuff they disagree with.

Did you miss that whole Walk Away from the Left campaign, the cross dresser Lady MAGA and a sea of other things? Dave Rubin was "accepted" into the right then promptly called every name in the book when he used a surrogate mother to foster a child.

The amount of people who they were gonna find a home on the right and then got called some type of slur is hilariously high. This well before the fact that the current conservative side of things only pretends to  be an exchange of ideas. The exchange of ideas is fine so long as you end up in the correct opinion.  Hell they'll bill themselves as such for a lot

They're also the party of governing in bad faith. They'll break a program on purpose and then claim that government doesn't work.

22 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Did you miss that whole Walk Away from the Left campaign, the cross dresser Lady MAGA and a sea of other things? Dave Rubin was "accepted" into the right then promptly called every name in the book when he used a surrogate mother to foster a child.

The amount of people who they were gonna find a home on the right and then got called some type of slur is hilariously high. This well before the fact that the current conservative side of things only pretends to  be an exchange of ideas. The exchange of ideas is fine so long as you end up in the correct opinion.  Hell they'll bill themselves as such for a lot

They're also the party of governing in bad faith. They'll break a program on purpose and then claim that government doesn't work.

What you're doing is assuming that every conservative has a problem with gays, with trans people, or with non-whites. Are there some that do? Sure, but assuming that's the case for all of them is as dumb as believing that because a black guy somewhere robbed somebody, that all black guys are thieves.

Some people genuinely just don't give a shit because life is too short, but politically obsessed libs just assume that everybody is as wrapped up in idpol stuff as they are, hence the metric fuckton of projection that usually gets cast on everyone else.

2 hours ago, Chadouken said:

I assumed Bruce cut off his fruity pebbles when he transitioned to Caitlyn. But I don't know for sure.

but what about ellen, how does surgery work for girls becoming dudes? I figure whatever artificial dick these ex-women get it would have to be perma-erected and that would cause them to walk around with boners that they probably can't even feel. So ellen should still have a vagina. So if she still has a vagina and bruce has a "vagina", how do they have sex? This leftist stuff makes no sense. 

37 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

but what about ellen, how does surgery work for girls becoming dudes? I figure whatever artificial dick these ex-women get it would have to be perma-erected and that would cause them to walk around with boners that they probably can't even feel. So ellen should still have a vagina. So if she still has a vagina and bruce has a "vagina", how do they have sex? This leftist stuff makes no sense. 

This explains it if you're interested in learning.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326590#surgery

On 2/7/2023 at 7:20 AM, Reticently said:

No doctor is doing gender surgery on a 3 year old.  And they're nowhere near puberty, so puberty blocking meds aren't even going to do anything.

So are you just upset that some boys are wearing dresses?  That shit goes back to Victorian times

spacer.png

Men can wear skirts. Try time traveling back in time and tell these men that they're women. You know that old saying, "fuck around and find out"

a02a7a0f3772fe6cc211b6df6f5cc3e4--greek-

Randomly heard this song recently on the radio:

EDIT: Just saw that clip where the kid gets dropped like a twig at that hockey game. If you want to call one those Ancient Romans a woman then yeah...

Edited by Jion_Wansu
3 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

When? Because in my 43 years I can't think of an example of conservatives welcoming or accepting stuff they disagree with. It's why libs and leftists are constantly sperging out about them.

Your right they lie about it and hide instead. Go into airport bathrooms and tap their feet. Pretend to be shit they aren't just like the left does. The whole fucking thing is goofy tits. 

Edited by RSG3
6 hours ago, J-ride said:

It's a great show.  Donna is probably my favorite female TV show character ever.  Though at times she is TOO GOOD and would have to be psychic to pull some of her reads off.  The actress that plays Donna though....What a fox!

spacer.png

It’s all about Scottie (Abigail Spencer)…and she’s a freak in real life!

spacer.png

Edited by hanzohattori12
5 hours ago, Chadouken said:

This explains it if you're interested in learning.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326590#surgery

The last sentence reverts to the same problem." However, a neopenis resulting from a metoidioplasty is often too small for penetrative sex". So how can Caitlyn Jenner and Ellen page have sex? No one is capable of being the pitcher with out forfeiting their gender identification. 

--------

This also raises a new question? Why do transgenders need to have surgery to have "neo-privates"? I thought part of the leftist politics is that if someone wants to be or believes he is an actual woman inside then he is an actual woman, if biology doesn't really tell you if you are a boy or girl, and women "can have penis'" as leftists say. Then wouldn't going for surgery be self contradictory? 

6 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

What you're doing is assuming that every conservative has a problem with gays, with trans people, or with non-whites. Are there some that do? Sure, but assuming that's the case for all of them is as dumb as believing that because a black guy somewhere robbed somebody, that all black guys are thieves.

Oh you mean like you guys think all liberals are gutchecking each other on being cool with everything the super liberal orthodoxy demands?

I didn't do any assuming either. Because the conservative side of politics was the one inviting gays over while actively having discussions about using the supreme court to challenge gay marriage now that they have a majority.  Hell it is super common on a lot of conservative media to say that you're inviting people over then say that you can either have this opinion or be unamerican.

I don't know how the fuck you guys have been in this country so long and not heard the exclusionary rhetoric coming out of the conservative side. That's fucking weird TBH.

7 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Bros, there is nothing gay about two dudes space docking...right?  I mean, "crossing swords" with another guy is as heterosexual as it gets.

Is not gay if there is a woman involved.

Like, 2 dudes crossing swords during a double vaginal for example.

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Oh you mean like you guys think all liberals are gutchecking each other on being cool with everything the super liberal orthodoxy demands?

I didn't do any assuming either. Because the conservative side of politics was the one inviting gays over while actively having discussions about using the supreme court to challenge gay marriage now that they have a majority.  Hell it is super common on a lot of conservative media to say that you're inviting people over then say that you can either have this opinion or be unamerican.

I don't know how the fuck you guys have been in this country so long and not heard the exclusionary rhetoric coming out of the conservative side. That's fucking weird TBH.

What you're saying in this last bit has been my whole point. You could have just said that from the jump and saved us both some time. Conservatives are exclusionary, but liberals are too even though they act like they aren't. Nobody is "inviting"anybody, those folks are actively choosing to be there and being accepted because again, conservatives are not a monolith.

And libs absolutely gut check each other all the time. Did you watch that comedy clip Optimus posted?

6 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Your right they lie about it and hide instead. Go into airport bathrooms and tap their feet. Pretend to be shit they aren't just like the left does. The whole fucking thing is goofy tits. 

I don't think they lie as much as they hide it sometimes because they don't want to deal with the leftist scream machine. 

You gotta explain the airport bathroom comment though, it made me laugh and I don't know what it's in regard to 🤣

Edited by DoctaMario
23 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Holy shit dude, that story is a fucking treat.  I gotta believe you HAD to have heard about it, and it's just slipped your mind.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal

Huh, no I never heard about that. Hilarious story, especially with all the other men coming forward about him.

This was my favorite part though:

In response to the reporter's questions, Craig said, "I'm not gay, and I don't cruise, and I don't hit on men. ... I don't go around anywhere hitting on men, and by God, if I did, I wouldn't do it in Boise, Idaho! Jiminy!"[16]

Sounds like something Glen the preacher on Letterkenney would say 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by DoctaMario

It is pretty interesting to see how people distinguish "Liberals" to Conservatives in American Politics. Other than "progressive" and "maga" factions of politics, the two major American political parties are like 2 or 3 points away from being almost the exact same. I would say they are mostly right-leaning if we are using traditional political spectrum.

I compare that with the major political parties in Canada and the Conservative and Liberal parties here are more centrist I would say. Even if Conservatives advocate for something that it is ideologically opposed to Conservatism, they kind of have to support it to remain relevant for power. (E.g. universal healthcare, subsidized education, etc.)

My point mainly being that people (in politics) are more similar than not in most cases.

7 minutes ago, elliephil said:

Other than "progressive" and "maga" factions of politics, the two major American political parties are like 2 or 3 points away from being almost the exact same

Nah, there are some giant divides between them, it's just that 2 party gridlock blocks either group from a lot of big changes.

But some shit slips through. Abortion rights, just recently.

8 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Nah, there are some giant divides between them, it's just that 2 party gridlock blocks either group from a lot of big changes.

But some shit slips through. Abortion rights, just recently.

I suppose I meant more ideologically. But yes, it seems a two party system has some serious flaws.

19 hours ago, RSG3 said:

How to be a Badass like Harvey? Lie, cheat, hire someone who never passed the bar to be a lawyer...

Yea I dunno i watched the fist two seasons of Suits, Harvey's kind of a moron and that show was kind of stupid lol.

Yeah lol Harvey's the best closer in the city!

17 hours ago, J-ride said:

It's a great show.  Donna is probably my favorite female TV show character ever.  Though at times she is TOO GOOD and would have to be psychic to pull some of her reads off.  The actress that plays Donna though....What a fox!

spacer.png

Yes!

I started watching more because of her

074bf9f3b1fe66cbce4275cecbf69f70cff28d9c

b10e5b763348331aabed0aacfbdda680370a7006

But yeah the show is pretty good with some strong characters. Sean Cahill is such an ass lol

7:03 Oh. Well, well, If it isn't the wonder twins. 'Form of douchebag' lol

10 hours ago, hanzohattori12 said:

It’s all about Scottie (Abigail Spencer)…and she’s a freak in real life!

spacer.png

Yes!

There's also Evan Smith

tricia-helfer.png

Edited by AriesWarlock
1 hour ago, elliephil said:

It is pretty interesting to see how people distinguish "Liberals" to Conservatives in American Politics. Other than "progressive" and "maga" factions of politics, the two major American political parties are like 2 or 3 points away from being almost the exact same. I would say they are mostly right-leaning if we are using traditional political spectrum.

I compare that with the major political parties in Canada and the Conservative and Liberal parties here are more centrist I would say. Even if Conservatives advocate for something that it is ideologically opposed to Conservatism, they kind of have to support it to remain relevant for power. (E.g. universal healthcare, subsidized education, etc.)

I know someone from Spain who has been living in UK for a long while now, and yeah to her liberal means something different from American liberals.

Edited by AriesWarlock

2 things that i said before that should be repeated today. 

Rightists are leftists who became grew up and became old.

The right also listen to better music. I swear, the more leftist the person is the shittier his/her play list is. I used to think late 90's/early 2k emo kids had shit music with their simple plan and linkin park stuff but that is way tolerable than the playlist of a modern day leftist. For a political demographic that hates racism, they sure love music in where the N word is used over and over again. 

Edited by zatalcon3

That redhead girl was looking quite tasty... so suddenly it looks like that show Suits may have earned another new fan then.

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF

...would be nice if certain major studios/companies weren't so apparently hellbent on keeping those lovely creatures banned from most movies.  The best bet is still the occasional commercial on tv...usually commercials for medication or restaurants.  The gingers are at least allowed to be prevalent there.

4 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Rightists are leftists who became grew up and became old.

No they don't. All of those old "rightist" who got bent over by the Republicans for votes then get bent over a second time as Republicans cut benefits they need.

That aging population in red states about to get a rude awakening the moment they start asking for social security and people gotta explain to them how they voted for the party that fucked it over.

Kermit keeps sipping that tea though.