Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

5 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

It's funny that the some black women on Twitter with these bonnet pics were saying "it took us 9 years to see Iris as a true black woman"and we're overjoyed at this lol." 

I believe the show runner of the last few years is a black dude so he believes he is portraying Iris in a positive manner. 

It took her wearing a Bonnet for them to see her as black?

Um..................that's got some real serious "You talk like a white guy" vibes to it. 

There's a balance to that and a lot of people just try to take adavantage...Luke you know they should probably issue pregnant mothers a temporary handicap placard when they hit like 7 or 8 months. It's pretty cruel to make a pregnant woman walk through 4 feet of snow cuz the lot is full except for a handicap spot or two. Or here in AZ where our summers can be 110, 120 degrees.

I also never had one single issue doing stuff like providing a pregnant woman a seat to sit on in line if it was available. 

But things like getting to cut ahead of line because you chose to fill up your life with a child and I chose to have free time instead? 

Nah, you can miss me with that logic. 

I hold doors open for people.  Make way, offer a hand, whatever, if someone is obviously struggling. If I'm not in a rush, have a grocery cart full of food for five, and the person coming up behind me is just buying a thing of milk, yeah sure go ahead of me in line.

Life sucks too much in general not to be kind to people in those moments where it costs you basically nothing.

That 8th season finale of Chicago PD was just on again... I usually watch whenever the marathon gets to that point because it was one of the most intense episodes of the series.... especially when Voight caught up with Roy Walton, one of the most despicable bastards on the show... there was so much going on there that of course carried over into several episodes of the next season

This scene right here was huge, especially following some of the previous interactions she and Voight have had about lines being crossed.

Usually I only go for shows and movies that involve some supernatural shenanigans but Chicago is an exception to the rule and in the top tier for me.

4 hours ago, RSG3 said:

There's a balance to that and a lot of people just try to take adavantage...Luke you know they should probably issue pregnant mothers a temporary handicap placard when they hit like 7 or 8 months. It's pretty cruel to make a pregnant woman walk through 4 feet of snow cuz the lot is full except for a handicap spot or two. Or here in AZ where our summers can be 110, 120 degrees.

I also never had one single issue doing stuff like providing a pregnant woman a seat to sit on in line if it was available. 

But things like getting to cut ahead of line because you chose to fill up your life with a child and I chose to have free time instead? 

Nah, you can miss me with that logic. 

In my country a pregnant woman has the same benefits of a handicapped person and a old person. 

I assumed it was an universal thing, since i saw similar signs from the ones we use here on Europe. 

Edit

Now that I think about it, I think that women with children also have the benefit of using the preferential line (old people, pregnant women and handicapped)  in some banks around here.

Edit 2

I wonder if men with small kids also have the same benefit? 🤔

Edited by Hecatom
1 hour ago, J-ride said:

I will let little old ladies cut in line because they act like proper ladies most of the time.  Women who are Karen aged and younger can wait in line though, I ain't doing shit for them.

Little old ladies are some if the meanest bitches i ever met lmao. 

I'm honestly pretty chill 95% of the time, unless im.on a schedule I don't care who cuts in line, yoy in that much a hurry? Whatever. 

30 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

The man's 2 ply. 

This ain't even the half of it since apparently Republicans have been doing their own investigations into Twitter to try to prove that their posts have been getting suppressed only to find out that Trump asked Twitter to remove Chrissy Teigan's post because she called him a "Pussy Ass Bitch"

I like how the lady was like "....you sure you want me to say this chief?"

8 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

This ain't even the half of it since apparently Republicans have been doing their own investigations into Twitter to try to prove that their posts have been getting suppressed only to find out that Trump asked Twitter to remove Chrissy Teigan's post because she called him a "Pussy Ass Bitch"

I like how the lady was like "....you sure you want me to say this chief?"

Dude that's fuckin wiiiiild lmao. 

Bro I wanna get paid to have to debate how many insults Pussy Ass Bitch adds up to. Cuz that could also be Pussyass bitch and thats just two. Or is the entire insult just 1 insult? Man...I'm jelly...I want that job lol. 

Edited by RSG3
54 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

This dude said it you wanna make easy money betting, put your chips on transgenders that play women's sports

That shit waa way out of line but he might have a point now that I think about it. 🤣🤣😂😂

I wonder if, for all the talk about them, they're even that numerous or pose a legit threat in the sports they occupy.

Because that's just the kind of dumbass betting strategy I would come up with.

20 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

This dude said it you wanna make easy money betting, put your chips on transgenders that play women's sports

That shit waa way out of line but he might have a point now that I think about it. 🤣🤣😂😂

Most of the people who push for that silly nonsense were never athletes.  High School boys can beat pro level female athletes easily in most events.  That's why they started female sports in the first place, back in the day they weren't retarded and understood that women were never going to be able to compete.  They should just allow trans in all female sports so biological women can't have a single record in any event.  You know the media would STILL be trying to gaslight us even after that happens.

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

He is not wrong.

MTF trans have an undeniable advantage over women

Meanwhile FTM trans have an undeniable disadvantage against men.

It doesn't matter if they are on hormones or not, those are biological facts.

The only time where is not like that is if they took hormone suppressors and started transitioning younger.

In this case what happens is that both FTM and MTF trans have serious disadvantages because their organs don't develop well, so they have multiple health issues since their organs are still basically those of a kid trying to sustain an adult body, but on those cases hardly if any practice sports due the multiple health issues.

Edited by Hecatom
8 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Most of the people who push for that silly nonsense were never athletes.  High School boys can beat pro level female athletes easily in most events.  That's why they started female sports in the first place, back in the day they weren't retarded and understood that women were never going to be able to compete.  They should just allow trans in all female sports so biological women can't have a single record in any event.  You know the media would STILL be trying to gaslight us even after that happens.

Yeah the High School Boys State Champion* in at least half the states of the US would smoke the WNBA Champion like Wiz smokes weed on 420. Almost ever year, you get story about 14 to 15 year old boys soccer teams beating the Women's national team of their respective countries. Australia and the US come to mind.

*I sure it's well over half. Maybe the champions for less populous states like Alaska, North & South Dakota, Wyoming, and Rhode Island would lose but even that isn't a given.

13 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I wonder if, for all the talk about them, they're even that numerous or pose a legit threat in the sports they occupy.

Because that's just the kind of dumbass betting strategy I would come up with.

Have you not seen how tans atheletes utterly destroy their competition and records on the sports they are allowed?

We have segregated sports for a fucking reason.

Men have an advantage that is in many orders of magnitude that women can't compete with.

If you don't believe me, just look at the world records of men and women through the years from shit like the Olympics.

Is absurd that we are allowing men into women sports, specially the kind that are just saying they are trans, but are in no way taking any form of transitioning therapy.

Pretending they are women doesn't erase their natural biological advantages.

25 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah the High School Boys State Champion* in at least half the states of the US would smoke the WNBA Champion like Wiz smokes weed on 420. Almost ever year, you get story about 14 to 15 year old boys soccer teams beating the Women's national team of their respective countries. Australia and the US come to mind.

*I sure it's well over half. Maybe the champions for less populous states like Alaska, North & South Dakota, Wyoming, and Rhode Island would lose but even that isn't a given.

Or that time that the Williams sisters were trying to claim they could compete with any men outside the top  200 spots, back in the day where they were at their peak in competitive play.

They were destroyed

https://www.sportskeeda.com/tennis/news-the-williams-sisters-vs-karsten-braasch-the-world-no-203-destroyed-serena-williams-venus-williams-battle-sexes

Edited by Hecatom