Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

4 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Or that time that the Williams sisters were trying to claim they could compete with any men OUTSIDE the top  200 spots, back in the day where they were at their peak in competitive play.

They were destroyed

https://www.sportskeeda.com/tennis/news-the-williams-sisters-vs-karsten-braasch-the-world-no-203-destroyed-serena-williams-venus-williams-battle-sexes

Yeah I remember that. It's the reason Serena wouldn't hear any of that "she can a top male tennis player" nonsense later on.

Just now, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah I remember that. It's the reason Serena wouldn't hear any of that "she can a top male tennis player" nonsense later on.

There was also a competition between firemen and firewomen some years ago, where the firewomen were incapable of saving any of the victims on the exercises since they were not able to complete the physical challenges.

There has been a lot of those battle of the sexes competitions through the years, I assume it became popular at a time like, an experiment to try to show that men and women were equally capable, just for all those type of competitions to always end the same way, with the women facing crushing defeats.

After a while those competitions died out since I would assume were impacting negatively the message.

16 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

the only Fast and Furious I've watched is Tokyo Drift on an airplane. Didn't know there were so many.

I mean...I'll go see it...but I'm not gonna be enthused if I'm honest.  There wasn't anything really ridiculous in the trailer for while while I was watching it and I was like "...oh that lil bike stunt/trick was cool"  then 3:09 hit and I was like "ahhh there it is"

^sheeeittt, Charlize can still get this meatpipe anytime, anyplace.  The Wall is trying but she keeps dodging its effects so far.

I wonder...how many people would enjoy it if they got to stay in this world as a ghost and haunt a place indefinitely.  I most likely would, depending on what the alternative is.  That's at least some way of still being around to observe whatever happens in this world for the rest of however long this civilization lasts.  I probably would not be one of those that actually messes with people in a negative way....but just there to still be around, observing things and reminiscing on old times.  Almost anything that amounts to effective immortality; I'm usually on board with taking that deal....especially if I get interesting powers on top of it....ooh, especially possession; that would be fun.

Also---if ghosts are a real thing... that opens the little question of appearance... would it be your idealized self-image, like whatever age you were in your prime, best self?  Say you happen to meet others...and you meet your dead grandparents or great grandparents... people grow up only knowing of "grandma" and grandpa when they were already old (usually)...like that's how I always imagine my grandparents, though of course I've seen pictures of how they looked in their younger days.  From their perspective, wouldn't they prefer to still look like they did as a young 20-something?  Or----what if the ghostly appearance is something else entirely? ...like if you're just a being of light/energy (or conversely--shadows/darkness), and thus you don't even resemble a physical creature anymore?

Edited by MillionX
54 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Why is it that liberals, by definition, are supposed to be accepting of other people's opinions and behavior, but when you disagree with them they have to form a support group and attack you?

Because they are not liberals but extreme left. 

Their politics have become dogmas, a religion/cult that defines their identities so anyone outside the dogma is demonized which justifies their actions fuled by hatred and venom. 

They are zealots. 

7 minutes ago, J-ride said:

That dude who beat the Williams sisters SMOKED CIGARETTES while doing it.  SAVAGE.

He also hold his strenght by serving at 50% of what he was capable and iirc he was hungover. 

I think he said that he played like someone out of the top 500 that day, keep in mind he was also on his 50s 😂

Iirc he deranked shortly after and was out of the top 1000, so his claim of playing like out of tje top 500 holds true 🤣🤣

Edited by Hecatom
6 hours ago, Lantis said:

I'm fine, this is more at the higher levels. I'm in park and the theme parks continue to make money for the company. Right now waiting to see if I will be accepted to be a VIP Tour guide. THAT'S where the real money is if I don't get into a cushy manager role. 

4 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Why is it that liberals, by definition, are supposed to be accepting of other people's opinions and behavior, but when you disagree with them they have to form a support group and attack you?

Like @Hecatom said, those are generally leftists. Liberals are basically diet Republicans nowadays.

I read this bit about how leftism should be considered a psychological profile because so many leftists share certain traits, one of those being an inability to see themselves as powerful outside of a group, hence them needing the support group.

4 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Like @Hecatom said, those are generally leftists. Liberals are basically diet Republicans nowadays.

I read this bit about how leftism should be considered a psychological profile because so many leftists share certain traits, one of those being an inability to see themselves as powerful outside of a group, hence them needing the support group.

This. . . all of this. 

As a side - Go watch his standup "Blocks" on Netflix. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
9 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

YouTube started showing Suits shorts on my time line for some reason, now I have watched a bunch of them. Seems like a good show

How to be a Badass like Harvey? Lie, cheat, hire someone who never passed the bar to be a lawyer...

Yea I dunno i watched the fist two seasons of Suits, Harvey's kind of a moron and that show was kind of stupid lol.

58 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

It's a shame how two different groups have grown so far apart that people get judged by their political affiliation. It's not really fair to folks who lean one way or the other to get grouped in with the extremes. I've been guilty of that in the past so I can recognize how easy it is to fall into that mentality. 

42 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

It's a shame how two different groups have grown so far apart that people get judged by their political affiliation. It's not really fair to folks who lean one way or the other to get grouped in with the extremes. I've been guilty of that in the past so I can recognize how easy it is to fall into that mentality. 

I'm not sure how much of this division would have happened without mainstream media and social media egging it on while laughing all the way to the bank.  Every election is now "the most important election of our time" even though nothing really changes in a meaningful way afterwards, but people feel like something good is happening if their team "wins" and they get to shit on non-believers.

2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

YouTube started showing Suits shorts on my time line for some reason, now I have watched a bunch of them. Seems like a good show

It's a great show.  Donna is probably my favorite female TV show character ever.  Though at times she is TOO GOOD and would have to be psychic to pull some of her reads off.  The actress that plays Donna though....What a fox!

spacer.png

Edited by J-ride
10 hours ago, Hecatom said:

He is not wrong.

MTF trans have an undeniable advantage over women

Meanwhile FTM trans have an undeniable disadvantage against men.

It doesn't matter if they are on hormones or not, those are biological facts.

The only time where is not like that is if they took hormone suppressors and started transitioning younger.

In this case what happens is that both FTM and MTF trans have serious disadvantages because their organs don't develop well, so they have multiple health issues since their organs are still basically those of a kid trying to sustain an adult body, but on those cases hardly if any practice sports due the multiple health issues.

other than the sports thing. What is also confusing is how does their sexuality work?

If  a regular gay guy like Doogie Howzer dated or banged Caitlyn jenner, would that be defined as gay to a leftist?  Likewise, if Caitlyn Jenner dated Ellen page, is that a non gay couple? The sex between the two wouldn't make sense either because if Caitlyn Jenner is the one penetrating (assuming it's still there), then they both forfeit their new gender because they are playing the roles of their former gender. I need  a leftist to explain this to me. 

36 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Likewise, if Caitlyn Jenner dated Ellen page, is that a non gay couple? The sex between the two wouldn't make sense either because if Caitlyn Jenner is the one penetrating (assuming it's still there)

I assumed Bruce cut off his fruity pebbles when he transitioned to Caitlyn. But I don't know for sure.

38 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Its easy to pick on the liberals from demanding rigidity, but holy shit if the amount of shit conservatives crack the whip over is equally as  insane. That side of the aisle isn't all that better in that behavior.

Conservatives don't pretend to be all-welcoming or against a rigid social order though. Being anti-rigidity is what "liberal" means, so it's a bit of a mindfuck when the people who claim to be liberal/lefty are basically just a different brand of conservative. 

13 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Conservatives don't pretend to be all-welcoming or against a rigid social order though.

Yes they do. Which is why a lot of people suddenly have sticker shock at finding out how racist and hateful a chunk of them are. Trans issues have more or less put the goofiest goofs on the left in the spotlight but the Republicans literally have a member of congress that died about his mother dying in 9/11 among other insane amount of lies and they've yet to kick him out of the party.

Those cunts can't say shit. After herschel walker, they'll vote anybody in as long as they say the right things. Lets stop pretending that part of it is exclusive to the left.

😂