Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

36 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm gonna need someone to educate me cause I have never heard like...98% of these.  Fucking Klu Klux Karen is throwing me lol.

Because its them trying to come up with something offensive. But because its probably college zoomers trying to offend people, they are failing at it. You wanna offend the White Power Brokers of the country, you gotta call them what actually makes them seethe:

Spoiler

Ayo, Tax Bracket.

👀

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

Yo...WHAT

I'm gonna need someone to educate me cause I have never heard like...98% of these.  Fucking Klu Klux Karen is throwing me lol.

Not surprised.

Most of those who adhere to critical race theory are utterly racist fuctards.

So of course they will have plenty of ways to refer to whites.

I bet you they also have multiple ways to express about asians, jews and latinos as well.

oh yeah there's more inspiration for new characters for me---- Vanilla Gorilla is a good one.

That "object" that was shot down; there's been mentions of this all day on the news of course----so of course this got me curious... the reasons for *not* saying whatever this "object" is?  Either...

• It's another spy balloon from China or somewhere else, and the gameplan is to avoid confirmation... because it looks bad for this to happen right after the previous one... this has obviously exposed the country for being even weaker and more easily infiltrated than anyone previously thought.
  • Or perhaps it's a UFO, and this might be another Roswell crash situation?  ...and thus they avoid saying what exactly the "object" is for the usual obvious reasons.  Then again, why not go with the usual lie like "eh it was a weather balloon this time..."  Usually I'd expect them to lie instead of just a blank answer like "uh... it was....something....an object." (*leading me back to thinking the first option is more likely....which is unfortunate because naturally the "Aliens!?" scenario is far more interesting and cool to me.)
6 hours ago, elliephil said:

I think he means that a lot of people who study critical race theory will also show their racial prejudices which is hypocritical to the act of being critical of racism.

Makes little sense since Critical Race Theory is a college legal law class for lawyers about systematic racism built into our legal systems. 

What laws students is he talking about exactly? 

Edited by RSG3
10 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Makes little sense since Critical Race Theory is a college legal law class for lawyers about systematic racism built into our legal systems. 

What laws students is he talking about exactly? 

I guess I should had added quotation marks around it to make it more clear that I am not talking about the original legal term/class, but the variation that has been coopted by people on social media without understanding its original purpose, and instead is used as a justification for their own racism and selfloathing in the case of "white" allies.

You know, the version that has been also morphed to other areas that lead us to dumb shit like this

MrBeast’s blindness video puts systemic ableism on display

https://techcrunch.com/2023/02/10/mrbeasts-blindness-video-puts-systemic-ableism-on-display/

I hadn't had my usual driving theme music in a while.... was listening to the radio instead lately... so I started back carrying some CDs with me (yep my car was from back when CD players were still a standard thing included; a shame that apparently isn't the case in recent years...I still prefer to listen to music either on cd or saved as a file  ...anyway, I still have the Witcher 3 cd, and this is one of my favorite tracks on that incredible soundtrack... it's always an epic good time when this is my "traveling theme" on my way somewhere...(today it was the trip to the gym and back home)

1 hour ago, Hecatom said:

I guess I should had added quotation marks around it to make it more clear that I am not talking about the original legal term/class, but the variation that has been coopted by people on social media without understanding its original purpose, and instead is used as a justification for their own racism and selfloathing in the case of "white" allies.

You know, the version that has been also morphed to other areas that lead us to dumb shit like this

MrBeast’s blindness video puts systemic ableism on display

https://techcrunch.com/2023/02/10/mrbeasts-blindness-video-puts-systemic-ableism-on-display/

I've only glanced at this story involving Mr.Beast curing people's blindness and I thought "That's pretty fucking awesome of him" and I just kept going about my business.  You mean to tell me that there are actually a group of people who have an issue with someone putting money forward to cure a disability?  I just want to make sure that is the bullshit that I'm reading in front of me.

Just now, Sonichuman said:

I've only glanced at this story involving Mr.Beast curing people's blindness and I thought "That's pretty fucking awesome of him" and I just kept going about my business.  You mean to tell me that there are actually a group of people who have an issue with someone putting money forward to cure a disability?  I just want to make sure that is the bullshit that I'm reading in front of me.

Yeah, from both sides of the extremes.

The extreme left that started making it a bad thing for being ableist.

The extreme right for being a sign of him being the antichrist.

I kid you not.

8 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Yeah, from both sides of the extremes.

The extreme left that started making it a bad thing for being ableist.

The extreme right for being a sign of him being the antichrist.

I kid you not.

We are fucking doomed as a society if the people in the middle can't keep the crazies in check.  I swear to god.  SMH.  The fact that this is even a problem for anyone or the fact that anyone is bothering to spin this as an issue is pissing me TF off.