Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

7 hours ago, Daemos said:

There are bad photos of her doctored to made her look worse circulating on twitter for clicks. I've seen her half a dozen times in my life, most recently in late 2019 from about 10 feet away. She looks nothing like this. I'm not gonna judge her for her choices, but I cannot imagine what it's like to be the most photographed woman in the world. That kind of stardom can destroy you. All her peers are dead. So I am happy that she is still alive and rocking herself at 64.

Madonna looks like her and Mickey Rourke got work done from the same surgeon.

spacer.png

Just now, RSG3 said:

Well remember they filter through and choose the worst answers. Probably 8 hours of footage for a few short clips. 

I don't doubt that but the fact that they found someone who couldn't answer who the first president of the U.S. was or couldn't even answer what the 2 touching countries were is still insane.  That's like literally going through life and not paying attention status.

Lol my boys talking bout Lebron aint better than Jordan which is fair tbh, but then completely ruin their credibility by saying some random dude they grew up with who was really good at street ball, park league to be specific is better than Bron and Jordan.

Yea ok. They must aint hear the stories about even the lowest level of NBA player making easy work of street ballers. 😂😂

Edited by HD-Man
9 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

"There was a steamy [kiss] and it was cut... there was an actual kiss between Daphne and Velma that got cut. I feel like the world wants to see it, but I don't know where it is." - Sarah Michelle Gellar, who also said there were lines cut about Fred being gay

Sarah Michelle Gellar knows what the world wants and its to watch her make out with chicks.

I stand with SMG.

😤

Because he broke a record that stood for 30+ years. As far as longevity, specially in basketball, is a freak achievement. Yeah, it'd been cooler if the Lakers were good and all that. but that's still an incredible athletic feet. Setting the bar that high was incredible; somebody being able to go over it is just as crazy.

Only bad thing about the situation is some people wanting it to turn into a conversation of who is the greatest. 

20 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Lol my boys talking bout Lebron aint better than Jordan which is fair tbh, but then completely ruin their credibility by saying some random dude they grew up with who was really good at street ball is better than Bron and Jordan.

Yea ok. They must aint hear the stories about even the lowest level of NBA player making easy work of street ballers. 😂😂

If a street baller can make the league, they will. They aren't passing on millions of dollar by choice. When they get the opportunity like Skip 2 My Lou (Rafer Alston) they take it.

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

Lol my boys talking bout Lebron aint better than Jordan which is fair tbh, but then completely ruin their credibility by saying some random dude they grew up with who was really good at street ball is better than Bron and Jordan.

Most people who weren't athletes don't realize the skill gap between good amatuers and pros.  The skill gap is HUUUUUUUUGGGGEEEEEE.

17 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Because he broke a record that stood for 30+ years. As far as longevity, specially in basketball, is a freak achievement. Yeah, it'd been cooler if the Lakers were good and all that. but that's still an incredible athletic feet. Setting the bar that high was incredible; somebody being able to go over it is just as crazy.

Only bad thing about the situation is some people wanting it to turn into a conversation of who is the greatest. 

Yeah, I don't even follow basketball and I know this is a feat. Dude played his first game in 2003 and now has this record.

Fun fact? Leonardo Dicaprio's girlfriend was born the following year.

OK, I promise I'm done after this.

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Lol, LeBron is an amazing player, but he'll never catch the true GOAT Bill Russell. MF had 11 championship wins.

On 2/6/2023 at 9:29 PM, DangerousJ said:

https://deadline.com/2023/02/amc-entertainment-theater-ticket-prices-seat-location-screen-1235250978/#comments

Since Kanye's been quiet, AMC steps up to do some grade A niggatry.

That CEO got some pretty big ones. Because If my company only survived a black swan event. Due to the divine intervention. That was a bunch of yolo stock traders on a reddit forum. Who was given money from the government. Who all come together to squeeze out short sellers. And got the word out to where everyday people, opened 1st time accounts just to also join in? The thought of increasing prices on anything wouldn't dare cross my mind.

11 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Sista in the 2nd vid is actually big brained without lnowing it. Many native Hawaiians don't consider themselves U.S citizens and see Hawaii as its own country. They never wanted to be part of the U.S. They were strong armed into joining the union.

And @axeman61Let my man Leo live bruh lol

Edited by BB_Hoody
5 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

MillionX,

Before the Flash ends its run, it's going bigger and BLACKER!

Yeah that's disgusting... good thing I already gave up on that show a few years/seasons ago.... it just got to a point where it wasn't at all interesting anymore, and I was only watching to check out Jessica P. Kennedy as their daughter from the future.... Jess was one of the hottest girls ever in CW history. (also formerly of "The Secret Circle" as one of the witches)

...but yeah that's ridiculous that now the bonnet has become so unfortunately mainstream that it appears on a major character in a goddamn CW show..... and to think, that actress is apparently ok with wearing this on the show?!  I don't know much about her personally but I would have assumed she's above that (like she'd take one glance at the script and be like "uhhhh NO.") but I guess not.

edit---one of the strange things here----I'd bet that if this scene were written into season 1 or 2, back before this eyesore became a popular item of fashion.... she would probably have had pushback like "what the hell is this?  I'm not going to be on tv looking like a modern-day Aunt Jemima mammy stereotype here....hell nah"---and probably a LOT of black folks might've been griping about this shit on twitter like "Is this how they see our women?  They purposely wrote it so she puts that mammy bullshit on in this nationally televised show, eh?"----but it's all changed and they embraced this ugly garbage with pride now.  Pure Twilight Zone shit here, imo.

Edited by MillionX

I can only imagine the suffering of a dude that married one back in the pre-bonnet days, and now she's "one of them".  ...like there was a girl back in college I met again for the first time since we were little kids, and it seemed like we were hitting it off for a brief time (so this was almost playing out like one of those "romcom" movies)... fast forward to now and I'm thankful that never "worked out", because she's just like the other 97% of them at this point, even recently mentioning on social media that she needed to new bonnet.  Imagine having to deal with that now....and we all know they *can't* be checked about anything or else there's dire consequences, since American women in general are like spoiled children who grew up never once being told "no" to anything in life....always used to getting their way or doing/saying whatever they want with no significant consequences.

...but yeah I can't beat the dead horse enough; that "fashion" item is the most disgusting shit possibly of all time.  I put it right up there with the jheri curl hairstyle and gold teeth, or them having an abundance of tattoos.  In fact it's arguably even worse...it's that bad to the point if being an auto-disqualifier.  If Hell froze over and god forbid I was married, I absolutely don't want to see her walking around looking like a goddamn "mammy'" stereotype... especially if we're out in public.  nah man fuck THAT.  

Flip it around for a minute---this is probably how women felt if they hated the "durag" when that raggedy looking shit became popular....but even then only certain "types" of dudes wore that.

Edited by MillionX