Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

11 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

The country will be filled with old people with no income, and little youth to supply them.

Not enough is said about the fact that, in recent history, South Korea was run by a puppet Prime Minister that was controlled by a weird women powered cult.

I only mentioned the women powered part because it was a thing about it. Ran by women, for women.

11 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Let's gooooo!!!

What a fucking turn around.  The woman actually got arrested and he had video evidence to back it up.

This hasn't actually happened. The latest is that Majors filed a complaint and now police have probable cause to arrest Grace. But this is looking like a turnaround I didn't expect. If the prosecution doesn't have an epic bomb to drop, I don't know why they're continuing here.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/27/jonathan-majors-files-counter-complaint-against-ex-over-march-assault/

40 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

This hasn't actually happened. The latest is that Majors filed a complaint and now police have probable cause to arrest Grace. But this is looking like a turnaround I didn't expect. If the prosecution doesn't have an epic bomb to drop, I don't know why they're continuing here.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/27/jonathan-majors-files-counter-complaint-against-ex-over-march-assault/

Some of the websites updated their information today.  They supposedly have probable cause to arrest her but they won't comment and she hasn't actually been arrested.  So not quite a complete momentum turn over in this case yet.

Walt Disney and Megabee productions present....

"And there came a day  like any other when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat...

On that day, they became the Avengers!

Starring....

@J-ride as Iron Man

Reticently as Captain America

Dialupsucky as Thor 

Michelle Pfeiffer as Wasp

Dangerous J as Hank Pym/Ant-man

RSG3 as Hulk 

Chadouken as Hawkeye

SonicHuman as Quicksilver

Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch

Lantis as Hercules

Darc Requiem as Black Panther

Jion Wansu as Vision

Emily Blunt as Black Widow

HD-Man as Falcon

Hecatom as Namor

Virgin Defiler as Black Knight

Axeman61 as Wonder Man

Katheryn Winnick as Carol Danvers/Ms.Marvel

Villains

Stuart Hayden as Loki

James Spader as Ultron

Optimus124 as Kang the Conqueror

Cyntalan as Baron Zemo

Alice Eve as Enchantress

Zatalcon as MODOK

Fishjie as Mandarin

Red Rock Candy as Red Hulk

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

"I didn't want him arrested," what the hell did he think was going to happen?  😂

I don't understand at all why dude felt guilty.  You can be down for the cause/care about equality while also recognizing that someone is a psychopath/danger to society/piece of shit/etc.  It's not a mutually exclusive thing.  This had nothing to do with race at all.  No guilt necessary.

7 hours ago, axeman61 said:

This is a rollercoaster.

This whole article is attack on his character.  Yeesh.  Most of it of course is hearsay and the only thing that is most suspect is the one woman who said she couldn't speak because of an NDA.  From the time he was in Yale?   I da know...its weird.  So back to square 1.

Edited by Sonichuman

Skipping ads is the reason I prefer to watch youtube mostly on a computer... sometimes it's nice on the big screen via my game systems but that way I get to endure those advertisements.

Oddly enough---on the cheap version of Hulu I actually don't mind the ads. (*I suspect this is a bit of a nostalgia thing; it makes it like the "good ol days" of watching network television shows, and commercial break was your time to perhaps check on whatever you're cooking or go get a drink from the fridge, etc.)  I'm just used to watching ad-free on youtube for so many years now.

current interesting competitor to youtube is "rumble" now; I haven't watched any live-streams on their lately; I was for a while with Nick Rekieta and Tommy Sotomayor.  Steven Crowder also streams on rumble if I recall.  People can get away with saying a LOT more "spicy" things over there compared to pansy-ass youtube, btw.

Edited by MillionX
41 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

If youtube actually had legit competition then they 'd be be thinking twice before doing this. 

There has been platforms before like Vimeo, but people don't go past YouTube.

Recently there was one called Odyssey, they were touting it as YouTube rival. Don't know what became of it.

4 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

If youtube actually had legit competition then they 'd be be thinking twice before doing this.  It's already bad enough that I hit skip on the ads on my phone and it sometimes hits me with another ad immediately afterward.

I love sitting through the Youtubers sponsored ad only to be hit the YouTube ad.