Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

As someone that only enjoyed UMK3 I don't really what it should be. I feel the block button is a meh because i am accustomed snk and capcom fighters so im bit biased to my familiarity. and As of SFV wasn't playing modern fighters that much anymore. 

I just think the hollywood guest characters do them good publicity and also the content is superior.

On 4/14/2023 at 9:14 PM, HeavensCloud said:

I wonder how many people are actually going to order the standard edition of SF6.  I mean, even casuals are going to want the character pass for the first year and probably stages and colours too.  

I will. I have no interest in Ed, Rashid or Akuma, so in case Aki tickles my fancy, I'll be better off downloading her separately.

1 hour ago, Daemos said:

I think the biggest piece of news there is hidden between the text. It's a subtle confirmation I hope that a classic Arcade Mode is in the game.

We been knew that this would have an arcade

On 9/26/2022 at 12:01 PM, Doctrine_Dark said:

AAcju5AADXcm.jpg

It was shown on the Fighting Ground menu screen.

Capcom saw the backlash they received for not having Arcade Mode at launch. They ain't trying to relive that nightmare all over again.

2 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Looks like you can download Street Fighter 6/Battle Hub, Fighting Ground, and World Tour separately.

More games should be like this ffs. So many times I have zero interest in multiplayer (like Doom) but it's a part of the base package that you can't remove even though I'm literally never going to touch unless I'm a trophy hunter 

4 hours ago, ToreyBeans said:

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes! You guys help make 40 feel good. Ready for my AARP FGC membership 😂 I appreciate all of you and this is by far the best group in the FGC! 

Happy birthday!!! 🥳

2 hours ago, Daemos said:

I think the biggest piece of news there is hidden between the text. It's a subtle confirmation I hope that a classic Arcade Mode is in the game.

All I can hope is that it's not a bust like SFV's Arcade Mode.

13 hours ago, -PVL93- said:

How much of a blowup do you guys think week 1 of SF6 is going to be? 

My one worry is some reviewers - and players - will play the World Tour mode and think "The open world part of the game isn't as fun as I'd like", and judge the game on that rather than the mechanics, content, and combat. I know I shouldn't give a fuck about it all, but if (when) that happens it'll annoy me. "Great fighting game, poor open world mode". gtfo

Edited by JustBooming
11 hours ago, -PVL93- said:

More games should be like this ffs. So many times I have zero interest in multiplayer (like Doom) but it's a part of the base package that you can't remove even though I'm literally never going to touch unless I'm a trophy hunter 

A good side effect about this is that update data will be kept smaller as well. If you only have the multiplayer installed you won't have to re-download the entire World Tour client just because they fixed a bug that made Blanka hump Chun-Li if you input the Konami code in reverse.